2,962 posts in this topic

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Kama2018 said:

Swear to God, yesterday I wanted to text you, please make a posting joke for me, and can you imagine what?

I am speechless and want to cry.... How long I was waiting... How many tears..............

my_logo.png

New Card Is Being Produced

On January 25, 2021, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number , and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Hey everyone, 

It's my first time posting on here (I hope I'm doing it correctly). 

My lawyer has just informed me that my C31 EAD Renewal got sent back today because we didn't send a fee with the application. My lawyer is stating that she has applied for other C31 renewals without sending a fee but hasn't had this issue come up before. Can someone please tell me what the correct fee is and approximately the timeframe I can expect to receive a receipt notice for the renewal once it is sent again? 

Thank you in advance, I'd appreciate any help. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, One day at a time said:

Hey everyone, 

My lawyer has just informed me that my C31 EAD Renewal got sent back today because we didn't send a fee with the application. My lawyer is stating that she has applied for other C31 renewals without sending a fee but hasn't had this issue come up before. Can someone please tell me what the correct fee is and approximately the timeframe I can expect to receive a receipt notice for the renewal once it is sent again? 

You have to pay for C31 renewal, and you don’t have to pay for C09 renewal.

1 hour ago, Kama2018 said:

Swear to God, yesterday I wanted to text you, please make a posting joke for me, and can you imagine what?

I am speechless and want to cry.... How long I was waiting... How many tears..............

my_logo.png

On January 25, 2021, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number , and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations! Is this your gc without interview?

2 hours ago, Kama2018 said:

my_logo.png

GC? Congratulations anyways! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
47 minutes ago, One day at a time said:

Hey everyone, 

Hi there. You always have to pay for C31, I believe it's $410. Processing time is longer than C09, so make sure to apply 6 months before expiration date if possible. On their website it says 4-10 months.

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

After vawa approved(she was marriage with citizen), after approval she  got rfe for GC birth certificate.it was in September last year. she sent and they received it, after that nothing is news. case is still in Vermont service Centre.( because never transferred it) they are still checking  her background checking.( she contacted her congressperson and they sent the letter to email) is it normal? what is everything means . is it chance that  will denied her 485 without interview? she asking for post it . thank you

55 minutes ago, Kama2018 said:

No, guys, I am so sorry I didn't write which card. I was so happy, that forget. That is my VAWA case, so probably it is C31. But it doesn't matter. The most important I got this card. I applied and was waiting since Nov 2018 so it was like a miracle for me...

Who cares. We love “New Card is Being Produced”s! 

Timeline

No, guys, I am so sorry I didn't write which card. I was so happy, that forget. That is my VAWA case, so probably it is C31. But it doesn't matter. The most important I got this card. I applied and was waiting since Nov 2018 so it was like a miracle for me...

I can feel your happiness in my bones.

Congratulations 👏🏾👏🏾

Edited by isurvived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.