2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Good morning Folks 

any February 2018 still waiting ?? I still getting the same update from my congressman inquiries submitted on my behalf ! 
case pending security checks now for more than a year ! And they don’t know when then process will be completed ! 
anyone have the same problem !? 

Thanks !  

361955D0-8255-45F3-9B96-7DA20DD3AE68.jpeg

Hey dear. I am from November 2018, and had same response from USCIS to senator. I also wrote to Ombudsman but never heard back from them. I do not know what to do else😭.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, NewYork2020 said:

Hi,

Case update! New card is being produced! It took 22 months to get it approved. I am in Brooklyn, so it will take more than a year them to schedule an interview (with current waiting times). The hardest part is done! And I do believe in Biden. He will make this easier, even it will take some time to clean this mess.

Timeline:

8/2017 Filed I-485

2/2019 Interview scheduled

03/19   Filed I-360

03/19   Attended the interview alone with my lawyer, they kept my I-485 open

6/20     Filed I-131 (still waiting to hear back)

08/20   Filed 1-765 (still waiting to hear back)

07/20  Request for additional evidence

10/20  Received evidence

12/20  New card is being produced

Stay positive everyone, you are strong enough to go through this. Do not give up I've been quiet reader in the channel, but don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need support.

Congrats 

25 minutes ago, isurvived said:

Thanks @MarSam701 & @Stillwinning!!!😊. I have been patient, trust me.. didn't have any EAD for 4years. Thing is my dad is very ill in my home country and I'll like to at least see the old man, but can't leave this country. Hence my current desperation, I have not seen my parents in almost 8years and then this news. Please pardon me if I'm acting impatient, it's due to these circumstances. It's just a very tough time. 

Thanks for all your support guys, always means a lot. 

Oh dear!🙏 praying with you..may God perfect all that concerns you Amen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My younger sister pass away in my home country but unfortunately my advance parole documents is still in process as well as I am waiting for the geek card interview and it’s already out of normal processing time 

this is

one of the most tough moment of my

life that even I can not attend the

fineral of my younger sister.

Please every body pray for her that May her soul Rest In Peace and the almighty Allah give her the highest place in heaven

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone it’s been 37days since the post office returned my mail to the uscis I requested for another mail 30days ago i went to the nearest asc office but the couldn’t help what can i do please

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

My younger sister pass away in my home country but unfortunately my advance parole documents is still in process as well as I am waiting for the geek card interview and it’s already out of normal processing time 

this is

Please every body pray for her that May her soul Rest In Peace and the almighty Allah give her the highest place in heaven

So sorry to hear that. Sending prayers for you and your family 🙏🏽

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, isurvived said:

Thanks @MarSam701 & @Stillwinning!!!😊. I have been patient, trust me.. didn't have any EAD for 4years. Thing is my dad is very ill in my home country and I'll like to at least see the old man, but can't leave this country. Hence my current desperation, I have not seen my parents in almost 8years and then this news. Please pardon me if I'm acting impatient, it's due to these circumstances. It's just a very tough time. 

Thanks for all your support guys, always means a lot. 

I can relate 100%. Stay strong! 

5 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

All, hope you are doing good.

I had my aos interview today and status updated to Card Production. It’s going to take me few days to come in terms with this reality!

i am going to create another account and post my complete experience as i am little concerned this id is tracked. Kindly bear with me for couple days and i will be back with all the useful information for interview! 

This forum is the greatest source of support system with ALL the details one needs for successful outcome. I will pay it forward using a different id as promised. Good luck every one. Stay strong and try to focus on little happiness around while waiting to get to the finish line. You will get there 👍

God bless @sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊  and every other person who provides information and encouragement to support this group. 

Yassss!!!🌟💫🌟 Congratulations gurl! Excited 4 u!😀🇺🇸 Blessings on blessings!🙏

Filed: Timeline
48 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

this is

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Take heart. My her Soul Rest In Eternal Peace. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Souls said:

Hello everyone it’s been 37days since the post office returned my mail to the uscis I requested for another mail 30days ago i went to the nearest asc office but the couldn’t help what can i do please

33 minutes ago, Souls said:

Well, I have seen cases like yours, and they get  their problems solved by obtaining a copy of their missing letters, maybe you should go back again.

2 hours ago, NewYork2020 said:

Hi,

Case update! New card is being produced! It took 22 months to get it approved. I am in Brooklyn, so it will take more than a year them to schedule an interview (with current waiting times). The hardest part is done! And I do believe in Biden. He will make this easier, even it will take some time to clean this mess.

Timeline:

8/2017 Filed I-485

2/2019 Interview scheduled

03/19   Filed I-360

03/19   Attended the interview alone with my lawyer, they kept my I-485 open

6/20     Filed I-131 (still waiting to hear back)

08/20   Filed 1-765 (still waiting to hear back)

07/20  Request for additional evidence

10/20  Received evidence

12/20  New card is being produced

Stay positive everyone, you are strong enough to go through this. Do not give up I've been quiet reader in the channel, but don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need support.

Congratulations! I believe in Biden too. He is one who started VAWA. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

So sorry to hear that. Sending prayers for you and your family 🙏🏽

My condolences to you @Texas Girl and the rest of family....May her soul rest in peace❤

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Braveheart123 said:

this is

My condolences to you and your family. It is very hard and difficult time to all of you guys. But all of us in some point leave this world.... Rest in Peace to your sister and hope she already has a place in heaven and looking to you from there....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Braveheart123 said:

this is

Sorry to hear that, all of us will return to were we came from, may her soul Rest In Peace. Amen 🙏 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.