• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I wouldn't be so hard on T-Bone's fiancee. She could be just showing her frustration in particular ways. I would add that up to a cultural difference combined with her not understanding the process. I doubt she would actually care much about the delay if the relationship is truly failing.

On the otherhand, its never a good sign that she won't communicate. In a way, this long process has a way of weeding out relationships that are not on solid footing.

And families are very good about stressing people to the breaking point about things, especially if they're out of the information loop. Lord knows I'm ready to snap if my BOSS asks me one more time when I'm going to hear something... and dreading telling my nosy extended family all on Thursday that I still haven't heard. It's really disheartening, and frustrating.

I'm sure she's not just going to toss him aside, some people just don't communicate well when they're in a state.

Best of luck to you TBone.

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

well hopefully it was an approval that caused the update :)

I hope so... but the message is updated to RFE. Hopefully next touch/update will be an approval.

Sent out the RFE reply certified today, they should have it tomorrow and hopefully an approval next week.

I hope you are right and you get approval next week. I had a similar situation with RFE and they said anytime you send additional evidence give USCIS 4-6 weeks to make a decision. I SOOOOO HOPE the lady who gave me this information is wrong.

April 7th - Got Engaged to my Love.

June 12th - Applied for K1 visa for her.

June 15th - CSC received our file.

June 26th - Touch

Nov 13th - Received RFE hard copy (notice date of Nov. 5th)

Nov 15th - CSC received RFE.

Nov 19th - Touch (message updated saying they mailed me a copy of RFE)

Nov 20th - Touch

Nov 23rd - Touch (maybe due to phone call)

Nov 26th - Touch

Nov 27th - Touch

Nov 28th - Touch

Dec 6th - Approval Notice sent NOA2 !!!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!

Dec 7th - Touch

Dec 10th - Received hard copy of NOA2(snail mail)

Dec 28th - Embassy received package from NVC.

Jan 9th - Packet 3 received

Jan 10th - Packet 3 submitted with embassy in New Delhi.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
well hopefully it was an approval that caused the update :)

I hope so... but the message is updated to RFE. Hopefully next touch/update will be an approval.

Sent out the RFE reply certified today, they should have it tomorrow and hopefully an approval next week.

I hope you are right and you get approval next week. I had a similar situation with RFE and they said anytime you send additional evidence give USCIS 4-6 weeks to make a decision. I SOOOOO HOPE the lady who gave me this information is wrong.

I wouldn't listen to that misinformation line. They told me it would take 30-45 days to get our RFE notice in the mail. We got it in like 7 days. I keep checking to see if we have been updated since we sent the RFE info on the 14th...nothing yet.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Many, many people here who have had an RFE usually had a pretty quick turnaround time for approval when there reply was received. If I was a case officer, I sure as hell would want to get a case closed as soon as I got the RFE Reply.

Filed: Timeline
I wouldn't listen to that misinformation line. They told me it would take 30-45 days to get our RFE notice in the mail. We got it in like 7 days. I keep checking to see if we have been updated since we sent the RFE info on the 14th...nothing yet.

It's important to remember that they're required to give you the worst case timeframes. What they meant was that it *could* take 30-45 days. But USCIS does seem to be fairly quick on turning RFE's around. I wouldn't be surprised if you see something within a week or so.

Timeline

It's important to remember that they're required to give you the worst case timeframes. What they meant was that it *could* take 30-45 days. But USCIS does seem to be fairly quick on turning RFE's around. I wouldn't be surprised if you see something within a week or so.

Not entirely true. First time I called it was 5 to 6 days, then 2 weeks, then 30 to 45 days. They tell you what they feel like telling you at that particular moment.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi all ... i read many timeline and i noticed that the process it doesn't take by recieving order cause there some july filler was approved but most june fillers not yet ... is that normal :unsure: ???!!!

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -- Socrates

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck - hope u hear some good news!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hi all ... i read many timeline and i noticed that the process it doesn't take by recieving order cause there some july filler was approved but most june fillers not yet ... is that normal :unsure: ???!!!

Yes, the case officers will get a create of petitions, it all depends on what order he/she works them.

Timeline

Even though USCIS states they process petitions in the order they receive them, in reality, some people get approved sooner than others, even though they have sent in their petitions later. Good luck!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just want to share this good news.. the hard copy of our case is already with the us embassy here in manila. so, i'll try to call on friday if i already have an interview date.

God bless us all!!!

K-1 Visa Timeline

04/03/07 - Engagement Day

06/05/07 - NOA1 according to USCIS Website

10/16/07 - NOA2 according to CRIS - THANK YOU OH LORD!

01/08/08 - Embassy Interview - Thank God! Thanks VJs!

02/23/08 - POE = LAX >>> Goodbye my beloved Pinas!

03/13/08 - Civil Wedding in 90210

04/19/08 - Church wedding in Azusa

AOS Timeline

05/24/08 - NOA1 dates for I-485/AOS and I-765/EAD

07/22/08 - Biometrics Appointment at South El Monte, CA for I-485 only; Application Touched!

08/13/08 - RFE letter received in the mail

08/22/08 - Reply to RFE sent...Oh Lord, please guide us!

08/27/08 - RFE response received; Case resumed

09/13/08 - EAD card received

12/10/08 - AOS Interview in Los Angeles - APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD FOREVER!

12/22/08 - Green Card Received - THANKS GOD!!! Thanks our VJ FAMILY!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

09/13/10 - Form I-751 Packet Sent thru USPS

09/14/10 - NOA1 Date (09/15/10 on the uscis website)

09/15/10 - $545 Check Cashed

09/18/10 - Received NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Appointment

01/06/11 - ROC Approval Date/Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i just want to share this good news.. the hard copy of our case is already with the us embassy here in manila. so, i'll try to call on friday if i already have an interview date.

God bless us all!!!

Congratulations! I hope we get our NOA2 soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello

where can I get police clearance in quezon city...does it needs to signed by the mayor or not anymore

K1 Process

NOA1

csc received- june 1, 2007

notice date- june 18, 2007

NOA2.......afer157 days since csc received petition

approved- nov. 7

nov. 8,2007=approval notice sent...

nov.17,2007= NO2 hard copy received

NVC journey

nov.26,2007-called NVC our case is not yet there....im still praying

dec. 5, 2007-called NVC our case in not there...!!they requested us to mail to Nvc photocopy of NOA2

dec.10, 2007-received an email from nvc they sent our case to US embassy manila

-MNL2007840***

dec.12, 2007- received NVC hard copy with MNL case # dated dec. 10, 2007

US EMBASSY MANILA

february 7, 2008=APPROVED in interview

february 11, 2008=visa issued upon callin embassy..visa delivery within this week

february 12, 2008=8:30 am: received VISA from delbros

POE

April 11, 2008=O' Hare international Airport (Chicago)

AOS

April 25, 2008= Civil Wedding Chicago

May 16, 2008=USCIS received AOS packet

May 21, 2008= 3 NOAs' for AOS, EAD, Travel Document

May 29, 2008= NOA for biometrics both for AOS and EAD

June 6, 2008= Received SSN Card

June 12, 2008= Biometrics in Broadway Chicago

June 17, 2008= Illinois State Identification Card in Hand

June 20, 2008= RFE

July 11, 2008= GOT PREGNANT>>>we are so happy tough I have no insurance yet...grrrrrrrrr

July 16, 2008=USCIS received RFE and case resumed

July 16, 2008= 100% written passed driving test. got driving license

October 2,2008= Case Status Online,,Travel Document Approved and EAD card Produced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.