aki

I-129F June Filers

1,334 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Meanwhile, in ONE day, my VJ timeline slipped from 11/07 to 1/8/08. This is more news than I get from any USCIS avenue.

T-Bone

Change the service centre in your timeline to California (which is where your petition is) and your adjudicated date should go back to where it was.

Gillian

---

Interesting; just did, and the date regressed to 11/8/07 (already past, which returns us to the reason for my call to USCIS today in the first place).

Is it honest, though, or accurate as it affects overall VJ statistics, for ME to change my service center when others may not change theirs? After all, I DID file at the TSC. Is this a question that a moderator should answer?

T-Bone

I filed at NSC, but listed it on my timeline with CSC in the beginning when it was forwarded to them since they are the office processing the petition, not NSC, but changed it back as it really made no difference to my timeline. It really is too bad that we were all told to continue either sending to NSC or TSC when they were no longer processing cases. It would've saved those of us a lot of time by sending directly to CSC or VSC.

Edited by u2rsobad

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile, in ONE day, my VJ timeline slipped from 11/07 to 1/8/08. This is more news than I get from any USCIS avenue.

T-Bone

Change the service centre in your timeline to California (which is where your petition is) and your adjudicated date should go back to where it was.

Gillian

---

Interesting; just did, and the date regressed to 11/8/07 (already past, which returns us to the reason for my call to USCIS today in the first place).

Is it honest, though, or accurate as it affects overall VJ statistics, for ME to change my service center when others may not change theirs? After all, I DID file at the TSC. Is this a question that a moderator should answer?

T-Bone

I filed at NSC, but listed it on my timeline with CSC in the beginning when it was forwarded to them since they are the office processing the petition, not NSC, but changed it back as it really made no difference to my timeline. It really is too bad that we were all told to continue either sending to NSC or TSC when they were no longer processing cases. It would've saved those of us a lot of time by sending directly to CSC or VSC.

DITTO

E-mail this morning saying RFE was mailed 11-13-07..............

Yay, at least something is being done!!

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) Well since you seem to be happy about it I think I should say happy to hear that :unsure::blink:

Well hopefully it will go fast for you now :thumbs::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

T-Bone

Gillian

---

T-Bone

I don´t think you should be changing the service center. But that´s just my opinion. Have you tried asking your politicians for help? Maybe that could start your things moving :)

T-Bone

Gillian

---

T-Bone

I don´t think you should be changing the service center. But that´s just my opinion. Have you tried asking your politicians for help? Maybe that could start your things moving :)

I did as well as my senitors office did but I was thankful for the help :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

---

Been there, failed that. Called the Congressman's office in August; the helpful, sympathetic, sharp aide said that he would try (he did, and got no more than I did), but that "USCIS is our VERY WORST governmental agency." He added that, since the fairly recent time when USCIS figuratively held a gun to Congress' neck for more funding (and got it), USCIS no longer listens to Congressmen or their offices, no longer accommodates requests for applications to be expedited, and generally tells Congressional personnel exactly what they tell us -- beans.

The aide said that it would literally take an "act of Congress" for any meaningful resolution to the mess. He told me not to feel TOO bad, because he had cases "999" days old -- and crisis cases -- that USCIS refused to deal with.

My fiancee has wryly laughed along with me when I tell her that if she were an illegal Mexican, she'd be here already and have the whole world in her hands. Less smilingly, and perhaps more realistically, she predicts 2010 as our decade... er, year of approval.

If these Disservice Centers weren't likely under armed patrol, we should all go there (in a "Million-Applicant March"?) and picket the hell out of them. Unfortunately, we'd probably be arrested or shot. So much for "petitioning our Government for redress."

T-Bone

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Well I suggest you try to stay more positive although it´s hard at times :) I am sure you will hear something from them pretty soon :):thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

E-mail this morning saying RFE was mailed 11-13-07..............

Yay, at least something is being done!!

Sorry to hear.. hope you get your RFE fixed...

Good luck!!

Overnighted the RFE per the Service center request. They should get it tomorrow.

Hoping to hear good news from them soon now.

April 7th - Got Engaged to my Love.

June 12th - Applied for K1 visa for her.

June 15th - CSC received our file.

June 26th - Touch

Nov 13th - Received RFE hard copy (notice date of Nov. 5th)

Nov 15th - CSC received RFE.

Nov 19th - Touch (message updated saying they mailed me a copy of RFE)

Nov 20th - Touch

Nov 23rd - Touch (maybe due to phone call)

Nov 26th - Touch

Nov 27th - Touch

Nov 28th - Touch

Dec 6th - Approval Notice sent NOA2 !!!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!

Dec 7th - Touch

Dec 10th - Received hard copy of NOA2(snail mail)

Dec 28th - Embassy received package from NVC.

Jan 9th - Packet 3 received

Jan 10th - Packet 3 submitted with embassy in New Delhi.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have been touched today?! Could just mean the file has been moved...but for me at this point..its enough to know that something has happened.....of course I am hoping for that elusive NOA2......good luck to everyone still waiting.......Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I have been touched today?! Could just mean the file has been moved...but for me at this point..its enough to know that something has happened.....of course I am hoping for that elusive NOA2......good luck to everyone still waiting.......Melinda

It means someone is working on it. Note that touched occurs when they scan your packet, before the person starts working on your file and after they finish working on your file. If they are working on it and they have to put the packet down (for lunch break or something), then have to rescan the barcode on your packet again, and could leave a "touch" on the UCSIS website. Its good at least there is progress on your petition. Good luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i called the US embassy here in manila and asked if they already have our case. and they said, YES!!! HOOORRRAAAAAYYYYY!! HEHE...

the e-copy of our case was transferred to them just today. i'll call again after a week or two to ask if the hard copy is already there and if i already have a medical appointment and interview date.

God bless us all!!!

K-1 Visa Timeline

04/03/07 - Engagement Day

06/05/07 - NOA1 according to USCIS Website

10/16/07 - NOA2 according to CRIS - THANK YOU OH LORD!

01/08/08 - Embassy Interview - Thank God! Thanks VJs!

02/23/08 - POE = LAX >>> Goodbye my beloved Pinas!

03/13/08 - Civil Wedding in 90210

04/19/08 - Church wedding in Azusa

AOS Timeline

05/24/08 - NOA1 dates for I-485/AOS and I-765/EAD

07/22/08 - Biometrics Appointment at South El Monte, CA for I-485 only; Application Touched!

08/13/08 - RFE letter received in the mail

08/22/08 - Reply to RFE sent...Oh Lord, please guide us!

08/27/08 - RFE response received; Case resumed

09/13/08 - EAD card received

12/10/08 - AOS Interview in Los Angeles - APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD FOREVER!

12/22/08 - Green Card Received - THANKS GOD!!! Thanks our VJ FAMILY!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

09/13/10 - Form I-751 Packet Sent thru USPS

09/14/10 - NOA1 Date (09/15/10 on the uscis website)

09/15/10 - $545 Check Cashed

09/18/10 - Received NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Appointment

01/06/11 - ROC Approval Date/Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i called the US embassy here in manila and asked if they already have our case. and they said, YES!!! HOOORRRAAAAAYYYYY!! HEHE...

the e-copy of our case was transferred to them just today. i'll call again after a week or two to ask if the hard copy is already there and if i already have a medical appointment and interview date.

God bless us all!!!

Thats great news! :dance: :dance: :thumbs::dance: :dance:

I sure hope we get our NOA2 soon so we can join you :D

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

beng and carl...

I am so happy for you guys as in 100%....muah

and congratulations!!! i think you will have your medical and interview appointment late january or early february,,,dont forget to tell me what happened ok..is your affidavit form and requirements ready?what do you prepared I mean what you will have for the interview originals of the income tax or just copies of each????..please advise me,,because i will be preparing mine for lany...thank you and God Bless

,,hurray...go phils. US embassy...I went there several times and the people there were very nice...i just hope they will appoint or medical and inteview as early as what ive said above....wooohooooooooooooo

K1 Process

NOA1

csc received- june 1, 2007

notice date- june 18, 2007

NOA2.......afer157 days since csc received petition

approved- nov. 7

nov. 8,2007=approval notice sent...

nov.17,2007= NO2 hard copy received

NVC journey

nov.26,2007-called NVC our case is not yet there....im still praying

dec. 5, 2007-called NVC our case in not there...!!they requested us to mail to Nvc photocopy of NOA2

dec.10, 2007-received an email from nvc they sent our case to US embassy manila

-MNL2007840***

dec.12, 2007- received NVC hard copy with MNL case # dated dec. 10, 2007

US EMBASSY MANILA

february 7, 2008=APPROVED in interview

february 11, 2008=visa issued upon callin embassy..visa delivery within this week

february 12, 2008=8:30 am: received VISA from delbros

POE

April 11, 2008=O' Hare international Airport (Chicago)

AOS

April 25, 2008= Civil Wedding Chicago

May 16, 2008=USCIS received AOS packet

May 21, 2008= 3 NOAs' for AOS, EAD, Travel Document

May 29, 2008= NOA for biometrics both for AOS and EAD

June 6, 2008= Received SSN Card

June 12, 2008= Biometrics in Broadway Chicago

June 17, 2008= Illinois State Identification Card in Hand

June 20, 2008= RFE

July 11, 2008= GOT PREGNANT>>>we are so happy tough I have no insurance yet...grrrrrrrrr

July 16, 2008=USCIS received RFE and case resumed

July 16, 2008= 100% written passed driving test. got driving license

October 2,2008= Case Status Online,,Travel Document Approved and EAD card Produced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.