aki

I-129F June Filers

1,334 posts in this topic

3 Touches in 7 days............ :thumbs:

3 touches is a good sign.. Good luck :dance::dance::dance:

Hope so, don't even care if I get an RFE, at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Think positive!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: We filed about the same time so your petition is probably right under mine hehhehe.. :lol: Good luck!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I am wondering how many other early June filers out there are still waiting for their NOA2. Our NOA1 date is June 5 (CSC) and everyone else after us seems to be getting approvals. We haven't gotten any touches since June.

Any thoughts? Is this normal? I thought they processed them in the order received.

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

Edited by kelah and ramiro

N400

Filed at AZ Lockbox

Filing date:--------2012-7-30

NOA1 date:----------2012-08-02

Biometrics:---------2012-08-31

Interview:----------2012-11-02 Approved!

Oath Ceremony:------2012-12-17

I am wondering how many other early June filers out there are still waiting for their NOA2. Our NOA1 date is June 5 (CSC) and everyone else after us seems to be getting approvals. We haven't gotten any touches since June.

Any thoughts? Is this normal? I thought they processed them in the order received.

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

I think they process on how easy the petitions are and how thorough the petition packet is prepared. I dont know if this is helping now, but I literally made tabs on each of form divisions in my packet and binded it on a 2hole punch binder clip so its easy for them to select and go through my packet. Maybe your packet is just under mine. Hang in there.. and remember to be patient. Good luck!!

Im a June sender (June 22) /July Filer (July 2) according to my NOA1 receipt date, and I just received my NOA2 in the mail today.. WHooohaa!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

I think they process on how easy the petitions are and how thorough the petition packet is prepared. I dont know if this is helping now, but I literally made tabs on each of form divisions in my packet and binded it on a 2hole punch binder clip so its easy for them to select and go through my packet. Maybe your packet is just under mine. Hang in there.. and remember to be patient. Good luck!!

Im a June sender (June 22) /July Filer (July 2) according to my NOA1 receipt date, and I just received my NOA2 in the mail today.. WHooohaa!!!

I don't think that the way that each petition is prepared or how easy it is has anything to do with how soon a case is processed. After all, once they recieve the petition, it is taken a part, re assembled and put into the order that they prefer. Tabs and divisions are pointless really. :) But I guess they make the petitioner feel better.

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

Your going to get your noa2 any day now...I can feel it! :)

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

I don't think that the way that each petition is prepared or how easy it is has anything to do with how soon a case is processed. After all, once they recieve the petition, it is taken a part, re assembled and put into the order that they prefer. Tabs and divisions are pointless really. :) But I guess they make the petitioner feel better.

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

Your going to get your noa2 any day now...I can feel it! :)

Well its obvious they dont process in order that they receive the petition, or else I shouldn't have gotten my NOA2 yet. Yes, using a two hole punch probably didnt help my petition packet nor putting it in tabs for them to go through my packet easier, and you are right, it did help ease me and make it more comfortable that they received it in an organized fashion (to my standards). But at any rate I just followed what this site VJ recommended.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=assembly

And thank god I saw that thread, helped me save bucks from hiring a lawyer to prepare my packet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

FYI: The new Wiki Section may help you guys track things. You can create a page for your info where everyone can make changes in real time :).

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Not a usual poster, but I had been reading this forum for a while now. Just give some update for June filer. I just got Approve, got my NOA1 on June 12, got NOA2 on Nov. 8.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations to all those aproved!! :dance:

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

We filed June 8 and we're still waiting as well. However, I want to say there is no one I would rather be waiting with or waiting for. Maria helps me be patient and she softens the disappointment I feel each additional day we have to wait. Eventually we will get through this and she will come home.

Best wishes and good luck to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

Oscar and I are still waiting we files vsc Mailed May 26, 2007 and recieved June 5.....Noa 1 June 10 nothing since.....I am feeling a little left......but hanging on...lora

Thanks VJers,

Kelah and Ramiro

Oscar and I are still waiting we files vsc Mailed May 26, 2007 and recieved June 5.....Noa 1 June 10 nothing since.....I am feeling a little left......but hanging on...lora

Wow thats a long time. My heart and prayrs go out to you both (F)

Not a usual poster, but I had been reading this forum for a while now. Just give some update for June filer. I just got Approve, got my NOA1 on June 12, got NOA2 on Nov. 8.

Congratulations!! :thumbs::thumbs:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It appears that the processing time has something to do with the individual USCIS officer that the I-129F package is assigned to. Based on my discussion with the lady at CSC when I called a couple of days before we were approved, about 20-30 packages are assigned to an individual officer at one time. The order of approval is then based on how that officer processes the petitions, and perhaps his or her efficiency. So, to some extent, processing time is simply luck of the draw.

Congrats to all who have made it through that milestone.

Matc

u]TIMELINE[/u]

Fiancee Visa

May 25 thru June 2, 2007- Marc and Joy meet and spend time in person in Davao, Philippines

June 12, 2007- I-129F mailed to TSC

June 25, 2007- Check cashed

June 25, 2007- NOA1 Receipt date (at CSC)

July 6. 2007- NOA1 hard copy received from CSC

November 6, 2007- NOA2 (Notice date, per website) YES!!!

November 9, 2007- NOA2 Hard copy received

November 29, 2007- Received NVC letter

December 3, 2007- I-129F package received by embassy

Jan. 15-16, 2008 - Early medical at St. Luke's

January 30, 2008- Medical appointment date

February 7, 2008- Embassy interview date

February 11, 2008 - Pick up visa at embassy

February 15, 2008 - Joy and I fly to US together

AOS

March 17, 2008 - Joy and I are married! (YES!!!)

March 18, 2008 - I-485 and I-765 mailed to Chicago

April 2, 2008 - Receipt date for I-485 and I-765

April 24, 2008 - Biometrics appointment

April 24, 2008 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

May 2, 2008 - Received notice of transfer to CSC

May 18, 2008 - I-485 touched

June 4, 2008 - Received CRIS e-mail: EAD card production ordered

June 9, 2008 - Received 2nd Notice from CRIS: EAD card production ordered

June 11, 2008 - Received 3rd Notice from CRIS: EAD card production ordered

June 14, 2008 - Received EAD card in mail

July 22, 2008 - Received CRIS e-mail: Letter mailed welcoming new permanent resident

July 26, 2008 - Received letter weloming new permanent residence in mail

July 28, 2008 - Green Card received in mail!!!

It appears that the processing time has something to do with the individual USCIS officer that the I-129F package is assigned to. Based on my discussion with the lady at CSC when I called a couple of days before we were approved, about 20-30 packages are assigned to an individual officer at one time. The order of approval is then based on how that officer processes the petitions, and perhaps his or her efficiency. So, to some extent, processing time is simply luck of the draw.

Congrats to all who have made it through that milestone.

Matc

Hey congrats on your approval for some reason I missed it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.