Jenn!

PersonalDNA

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Feeling encouraged, I took the test again and I'm now a Benevolent Creator.

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

:P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Advocating Creator

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm a Benevolent Artist

Edited by JamalNTam

OUR K-1 VISA JOURNEY

K1 Application

12-01-2006 I-129F sent priority USPS to CSC ... the real journey begins! (Day 1)

12-06-2006 NOA1 (Day 4)

03-05-2007 NOA2 - YAY!! (Day 89))

05-04-2007 INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED! (Day 149)

05-10-2007 Visa received (Day 155)

05-17-2007 ARRIVED IN PHOENIX (Day 162)

05-25-2007 Applied SSN

06-04-2007 Received SSN in the mail

06-14-2007 Passed driving test and now have my license

07-12-2007 MARRIED

07-24-2007 Changed name with SSA

AOS

05-31-2007 Appointment with Civil Surgeon for I-693A

07-16-2007 AOS sent to Chicago (received 07-18) (Day 1)

07-27-2007 NOA1 date (received 8/1) (Day 9)

07-30-2007 Check cashed (Day 12)

08-14-2007 Biometrics (Day 28)

11-29-2007 INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!! (Day 131) APPROVED

12-11-2007 Greencard Received

ROC

09-01-2009 I-751 sent to VSC (received 09-03) (Day 1)

09-04-2009 NOA Date (received 09-14) (Day 4)

09-08-2009 Check Cashed (Day 8)

10-05-2009 Biometrics @ Jackson MS (received 09-24) (Day 35)

01-08-2010 10 Year Greencard approved

01-19-2010 10 Year Greencard received

glitterfy011155737dkj7.gif glitterfy011545702wxh7.gif

Considerate Visionary.

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

You are an Attentive Builder.

personalDNA

about you

You are a Builder

You are detail-oriented, cautious, and practical, making you a BUILDER.

You are excellent at focusing on the concrete, functional elements of things, so you're good at making things happen.

Pursuing novel ways of doing things helps you to be efficient.

You're great to have on a team, as you understand how things work and don't let your ego get in the way.

You're perceptive, down-to-earth, and realistic.

You don't see a need to commit to a set routine or schedule—you'd rather improvise a little.

Although you may doubt yourself sometimes, you have the skills and the curiosity to pursue broader adventures.

You like to consider a lot of information before making big decisions, and you think about that information in realistic, thorough ways.

You don't concern yourself with flashy styles or surface appearances—you're far too sensible for that.

You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

I would love to see the profiles of the most aggressive VJ debate team members!!! :devil:

I assume you would include me in there so here it is.

You are an Encouraging Leader.

You are a Leader

Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.

You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.

Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.

You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.

Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.

Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.

The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.

Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.

You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

You are Encouraging

Your outgoing nature, understanding of others, and directness make you ENCOURAGING.

You want others to do well for themselves, and you generally believe in their abilities.

You often know what's good for people because of your caring nature and your worldview.

When you care about someone, you don't keep it to yourself: you are good at letting people know that you're thinking of them.

Because you trust people, you take violations of that trust very seriously.

You thrive in social situations, and even though you know who you like and who you don't like, you can interact well with many different types of people.

You have a healthy respect for people who have earned what they have, and you strive to be similar to successful others.

You are a loyal friend and a good listener.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I am a Cautious Creator.

I scored high on confidence, openness, masculinity and authoritarianism. Low on trust in others, femininity and attention to style.

Well, I kinda think it's the first test I've taken that really makes sense! :lol:

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am a Respectful Creator:

You are a Respectful Creator.

You are a Creator

#

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

#

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

#

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

#

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

#

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

#

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

#

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

#

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

#

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

#

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

#

#

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

#

You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

#

The control you feel over your life is empowering to you-- you believe in your abilities and acknowledge your shortcomings. Explanations of the world that focus on destiny or fate don't really interest you. You take responsibility for what goes wrong in your life, and also for what goes well.

how you relate to others

You are Respectful

#

Your reserved nature, understanding of the world, and faith in others make you RESPECTFUL.

#

You trust those around you to do the right thing, so you tend not to get involved in other people's affairs.

#

You have fewer friendships than some, but the relationships you do have are very meaningful and important to you.

#

Your careful and practical observation of your environment has led you to understand that others' situations can be very complex.

#

Because of this, you are slow to pass judgments on others, even if sometimes you can't see what it is about certain things that upsets them.

#

You tend to enjoy the world through ideas and reflection, which allows you to get a lot out of the time you spend alone.

#

Your friends would describe you as laid-back and easy-going.

#

As someone who is calm and centered, you aren't likely to rush into things—this patience allows you to see many different perspectives and options.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You are a Cautious Realist.

imagine that!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Finally, another realist! I thought I was gonna be the only one.

are you surprised it was me? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!