TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Most people actually understand that masks only work to a degree. They are primarily for stopping incidental spread and for limiting the infectious dose of the virus. They are not going to work indefinitely if you are around someone who is positive for an extended period of time, and they actually wouldn't need to if so many people hadn't doubled down on stubbornness and selfishness and stupidity over wearing them. 

stop with the logic already because FREEDUMB!

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

46 minutes ago, laylalex said:

1 in 145 in our county and we're going into a modified stay at home tomorrow. I'm surprised that there's not a lockdown there with numbers that high. :(

They have limited a lot of things, but it's stay home after 10PM right now, which is about as useful a measure as doing nothing. I expect it to change this week.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

gee it's almost like the mask didn't work?

Let's go through this one more time.

You wear a mask to protect others. 

v1w05sgsw6261.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
40 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Let's go through this one more time.

You wear a mask to protect others. 

so they say.
not sure what the pic has to do with anything

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

so they say.
not sure what the pic has to do with anything

The picture has to do with the forum software combining posts that are made closely.

15 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

People should at least self quarantine and monitor symptoms if they have been exposed to someone who tested positive.

Yes. But I'm finding more and more people are still not doing that. They see 'negative' and think they are good to go.

2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

He was in contact with someone positive at work, then self quarantined without symptoms, but both the governor and his husband ended up testing positive.

This is how we are now having a cluster outbreak with the B'more football team. Embarrassing, but it seems one of the trainers just didn't believe in wearing his mask, quarantining himself when sick, or contact tracing. Some of our guys are now pretty sick and a few have high risk conditions.

In DE, a member of the COVID team got it and now the governor has to quarantine. That's how it should be.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

16 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

People should at least self quarantine and monitor symptoms if they have been exposed to someone who tested positive.

I signed up for this. 

https://www.coronaviruspreventionnetwork.org/clinical-study-volunteer/thank-you.html

1 hour ago, CanAm1980 said:

The picture has to do with the forum software combining posts that are made closely.

I will use my Platinum membership to file a complaint 

I just went a Bucees store that just opned here. Hundreds of unwashed masses pawing food at open Kiosks.  Open cups of homemade potato chips with crowds standing over them. 

If I didn't catch Rona it cant be caught 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I just went a Bucees store that just opned here. Hundreds of unwashed masses pawing food at open Kiosks.  Open cups of homemade potato chips with crowds standing over them. 

Sorry, 1 what is a Bucees store? 2 were you trying to catch it?

15 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

to catch it you need to spend a few days in a call center during this time of year.

you will catch it, plus all sorts of other  stuff that you dont want.

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

4 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Sorry, 1 what is a Bucees store? 2 were you trying to catch it?

its like a convenience store, but they have an area sort of like a fast food restaurant, and some of em are big enough for truckers to stop on and take showers and stuff i think

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

2 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

its like a convenience store, but they have an area sort of like a fast food restaurant, and some of em are big enough for truckers to stop on and take showers and stuff i think

Like a convince store on steroids. Very bigly. Out of Texas . Huge even . Over 100 gas pumps 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Like a convince store on steroids. Very bigly. Out of Texas . Huge even . Over 100 gas pumps 

Over 100 pumps? It sounds like the Costco of 7/11s.

How convenient can it be if you need to park 5 blocks away? Do they have nachos? Scratch tickets? 

both

252997_standard.jpeg?itok=cY8lkpPI

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21