TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

I never even considered reporting the slightly adverse effects I or my wife had from the Covid vaccine let alone any other vaccine I have had over the years.  Of course as soon as someone does, or if someone blames a death from a vaccine, particularly the Covid vaccines, it is immediately dismissed.

Your culture would simply be cancelled. (see what I did there?)

Edited by LIBrty4all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, LIBrty4all said:

Your culture would simply be cancelled. (see what I did there?)

How anyone that claims they are free market, and personal freedom can support the Democrats is beyond me.  I guess they are simply delaying the purge as much as long as possible.  At least we know the elite of the Democrats are very sophisticated though.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I think you are seriously misunderstanding my intent, about a lot of what you've said above, and for that I'm sorry. I certainly never intended for anyone to think (including you) that I thought you were uneducated, just not understanding what the VAERS database is and isn't. A person can be intelligent and not understand something -- I see it all the time. It's not a judgment on their intelligence or even their ability to discern fact from fiction. It just sort of... is. You don't -- to my eyes, and the eyes of others on here -- seem to understand what VAERS is and isn't, even when we've pointed you towards reputable sources (including the CDC itself) that discuss the system's limitations. I just have to throw up my hands at that point because... I tried. I did.

You've made it awfully personal, and it does hurt. I don't wish you ill at all, and never intended such a thing. If I hurt you, I apologize. Being sorry for upsetting someone isn't very hard.

We can argue or disagree all day long, but you are unable to hurt me.  And if you are hurt by the words of some random person on an anonymous forum, you might want to rethink what you choose to do in your spare time.  Flame suits are not issued to forum members, but are often required.

As to the whole VAERS thing, think about the big picture... decades of data, mostly under-reported, of vaccine reactions, some adverse.  Suddenly, it is being trumped by data from the past few months.  THAT is what matters.  Not the raw numbers, because one person reports their sniffle while another, bed-ridden in the hospital, does not.

Trends...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
46 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Well, you kinda started it by trying to make it look like I am too stupid to understand "what VAERS is and is not".  I only brought up your college because you have bragged about it more than once, so you must think it's noteworthy, and thereby gives you a superior knowledge of how to interpret the data.

Disagree or agree, it doesn't really matter.  But try to paint me as less educated or less able to understand what is happening in the world around me, and suddenly it becomes personal, see?

I can only judge what I am seeing in this mess using my life's experience.  And in my experience, it has never been a good idea to put too much faith and trust in the government.  I reckon we will all know more in about 5 years.

Also, VAERS has data that is publicly available.  But guess what?  It is VASTLY under-representative of what is happening, because not many people bother reporting their issues on it.  I did once, years ago.  Haven't since.  And care to take a wild guess how many Americans even KNOW about the site, or have access to it?

You have already told us you are an expert in this topic, why should we doubt you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

You have already told us you are an expert in this topic, why should we doubt you?

Everyone should always question "experts" especially when it revolves around science.  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

We can argue or disagree all day long, but you are unable to hurt me.  And if you are hurt by the words of some random person on an anonymous forum, you might want to rethink what you choose to do in your spare time.  Flame suits are not issued to forum members, but are often required.

Honestly, I'm very puzzled by you. You said you were offended by my implication that you were uneducated, which I did not intend. So were you offended or not? 

Also, you really, REALLY need to read the TOS. I know you only rejoined this website recently after taking a multiyear break, but purposely offending people is against the TOS. I don't take a lot of offense on here -- you weren't around when I did, but I have grown a lot tougher -- but going after me because of where I went to college, and harping on my very real, very painful adverse reaction IS offensive to me. I do not look down on where others went to college, period. 

We can make this place a positive place for debate, or we can be mean to each other. I know what I prefer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

please note that moderators do put out the flames when there is a flame war.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

please note that moderators do put out the flames when there is a flame war.........

At least you do something to earn the big fee money I spend on Platinum membership 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

At least you do something to earn the big fee money I spend on Platinum membership 

mostly we sit around and eat layla's sammiches

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Honestly, I'm very puzzled by you. You said you were offended by my implication that you were uneducated, which I did not intend. So were you offended or not? 

Also, you really, REALLY need to read the TOS. I know you only rejoined this website recently after taking a multiyear break, but purposely offending people is against the TOS. I don't take a lot of offense on here -- you weren't around when I did, but I have grown a lot tougher -- but going after me because of where I went to college, and harping on my very real, very painful adverse reaction IS offensive to me. I do not look down on where others went to college, period. 

We can make this place a positive place for debate, or we can be mean to each other. I know what I prefer.

In the words of my hero Rodney King. Can't we all just get along.  I want to unite Chest just like Biden is trying to do for America. 

1 minute ago, Ban Hammer said:

mostly we sit around and eat layla's sammiches

Maybe but there will never be another Sammie maker like my buddy Val

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Maybe but there will never be another Sammie maker like my buddy Val

layla is a bit lighter on the rat poison.  i can barely taste it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

26 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

layla is a bit lighter on the rat poison.  i can barely taste it.

Some people call it Miracle Whip, other people call it rat poison.

Seriously, why would anyone eat Miracle Whip when mayonnaise is a real thing? Alex loooooooves salad cream, which is nasty and luckily not that easy to locate in the US. Occasionally he spots it at Bristol Farms, and I am a good wife and do not remove it from the shopping cart (like I do the Hostess Fruit Pies).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, laylalex said:

Some people call it Miracle Whip, other people call it rat poison.

Seriously, why would anyone eat Miracle Whip when mayonnaise is a real thing? Alex loooooooves salad cream, which is nasty and luckily not that easy to locate in the US. Occasionally he spots it at Bristol Farms, and I am a good wife and do not remove it from the shopping cart (like I do the Hostess Fruit Pies).

Where can you find Hostess Fruit Pies? asking for a friend,