TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

I remember when NY did this, and never used a single one.  Or when the Naval hospital ship was sent to assist the "overwhelemed" NYC hospitals... but was sent back unused.  

Lots of wasted taxpayer dollars.

Just like the multi million dollar covid facility that was built at the state fair grounds here in Wisconsin that only saw 2 patients. It's all theatre.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Just like the multi million dollar covid facility that was built at the state fair grounds here in Wisconsin that only saw 2 patients. It's all theatre.

We had one of those as well in Detroit.  Little used, and our governor decided COVID-19 positive patients should go back to the nursing homes instead.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Op-Ed: As a doctor in a COVID unit, I’m running out of compassion for the unvaccinated. Get the shot

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-08-17/vaccinated-covid-doctor-shot

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Op-Ed: As a doctor in a COVID unit, I’m running out of compassion for the unvaccinated. Get the shot

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-08-17/vaccinated-covid-doctor-shot

Lots of doctors writing op eds these days, eh?  Like this one...

Are Covid Vaccines Riskier Than Advertised?

There are concerning trends on blood clots and low platelets, not that the authorities will tell you.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-covid-vaccines-riskier-than-advertised-11624381749?st=xanwe361hampa5l&reflink=article_imessage_share

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

The Drs. in the WSJ article are obviously and anti-vaxxer and should be suppressed.  They do have a point though, the public health authorities are quickly losing trust as they play in the political arena.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Post image

Speaking of misinformation, wasn't it about a week ago that you were trying to convince me that the virus couldn't live for very long outside of a snot bubble, and that masks trap all those?

Looks like that theory may have as many holes in it as your mask does:

They found a daily increase of 10 micrograms in PM2.5 per cubic meter of air for 28 days was associated with an 11.7% increase in COVID-19 cases and an 8.4% increase in death. Across the three states studied, researchers determined nearly 19,700 COVID-19 cases and 750 deaths were attributable to daily increases in PM2.5 from wildfires.

https://news.yahoo.com/raging-wildfires-linked-thousands-covid-093006888.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

Speaking of misinformation, wasn't it about a week ago that you were trying to convince me that the virus couldn't live for very long outside of a snot bubble, and that masks trap all those?

Looks like that theory may have as many holes in it as your mask does:

https://news.yahoo.com/raging-wildfires-linked-thousands-covid-093006888.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall 

You are going to have to show me where I used the term "snot bubble". It's not ringing a bell. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

You know what I mean.  Stop it with the deflecting.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously. 

Ermagherd.   You said that masks stop covid spread because the virus resides in particles of our bodies, and cannot fit thru the mask, nor survive outside of those "snot bubbles" (my word).  And yet... it appears the virus can do that, and then some.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Ermagherd.   You said that masks stop covid spread because the virus resides in particles of our bodies, and cannot fit thru the mask, nor survive outside of those "snot bubbles" (my word).  And yet... it appears the virus can do that, and then some.

Edit Never mind, waste of time

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Are you punking me? The article does not talk about viruses floating around alone and passing through masks. It talks about particulate matter irritating the lung making it easier to get covid, or other infectious diseases. Do you read what you post?

I can verify first hand how nasty the smoke was Friday and Saturday in the PNW.  

Looking up your bogus links is a waste of time and now it turns out the bonafide links don't apply. 

So you must have missed the part where the wildfires are linked to thousands of covid cases.  Not surprised, really.  

So did you hear from a friend about the nasty smoke?  Cuz surely you did not notice it yourself, since your mask kept it all out of your lungs?