TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 8/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, LIBrty4all said:

All very true.  And even now, the FDA & CDC have determined that the PCR tests we have been subjected to for over a year are producing too many false positives and are recalling the tests by December.  Hell, the tests were never intended to be used to diagnose covid.  It's no wonder they aren't working right.

We have all been lied to on a massive scale.  Some are content for the misinformation to continue, so they can feel better inside.  Others want the truth to come out so we can make informed decisions.  Thank you for sharing what you have discovered.  Just understand it will NOT be received well here, because it doesn't fit the narrative of some.

PCR-Recall.jpg 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

What about  the other tests in use. Will they be withdrawn of December 31st 2021?  

With all the flip-flops from the CDC in the past year, do you really think there is an answer to your question?  Let's just pray that someone will come up with a more accurate test, so the obfuscation can come to an end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

With all the flip-flops from the CDC in the past year, do you really think there is an answer to your question?  Let's just pray that someone will come up with a more accurate test, so the obfuscation can come to an end.

So you haven't looked into the tests that are in use. 

Timeline

Arkansas Governor Hutchinson Regrets Signing Mask Ban Into Law as State Sees Delta Surge

Hutchinson, a Republican, said now that cases are increasing in Arkansas, he wishes the ban "had not become law." He said that there are only two ways to change the law—either the state legislature could amend it, or it could be ruled unconstitutional in the courts. He said he would prefer for the legislature to change the law to limit confusion.

The remarks come as COVID-19 cases increase in the state due to the highly transmissible Delta variant. The state had a 7-day average of 1,911 new cases on Sunday, compared to only 475 new cases a month earlier on July 1. Arkansas has among the lowest vaccination rates in the country. Just under 37 percent of residents are fully vaccinated against the virus, according to data from Johns Hopkins University

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

PCR-Recall.jpg 

First screenshot: No, FDA did not recall CDC PCR test. FDA posts all medical devices recalls. Please share a link to such FDA page if you can find it. I could not find such page. Appears simply not true. 

Second screenshot: This post from CDC site should be read as "CDC suggests using tests that can detect both flu and COVID-19 instead of the initial test that detected COVID-19 only". Please note that CDC voluntarily withdraws the test, it is not recalled.

Third screenshot: This Innova test is something completely different and not related to the CDC RT-PCR test. Heck, it's antigen test and not a PCR test. Here's the link to the recall notice from FDA page https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/innova-medical-group-recalls-unauthorized-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-risk-false-test

At the same time Britain apparently extended EUA for this particular test but I would rather trust FDA. 

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Our immigration journey 

Spoiler

01/02/2018 Started dating 

01/21/2019 Got engaged

04/08/2019 Got married

06/17/2019 AOS package sent

06/19/2019 Package delivered

06/24/2019 Card charged 

06/25/2019 Text notifications (no email!)

07/03/2019 Received NOA1 for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 (dated 06/25/2019)

07/20/2019 Received biometrics appointment letter (dated 07/12/2019)

07/31/2019 Biometrics

09/03/2019 Received interview notice

10/10/2019 Interview

10/11/2019 Case approved! :star:

10/16/2019 "Card was mailed" case status update

10/17/2019 Received tracking number for the green card in mail

10/18/2019 Green card in hand! 

Spoiler

07/18/2021 ROC package sent (UPS)

07/22/2021 Package delivered

07/23/2021 Card charged

07/24/2021 Text notification - case received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 posts removed for hijacking the thread and arguing with mod action.

admin action has been taken.

in the future, if one disagrees with moderator action, take said concerns to pm rather 
than hijacking a thread and creating drama, all of which is actionable under the tos

charles 

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Rosalind F said:

First screenshot: No, FDA did not recall CDC PCR test. FDA posts all medical devices recalls. Please share a link to such FDA page if you can find it. I could not find such page. Appears simply not true. 

Second screenshot: This post from CDC site should be read as "CDC suggests using tests that can detect both flu and COVID-19 instead of the initial test that detected COVID-19 only". Please note that CDC voluntarily withdraws the test, it is not recalled.

Third screenshot: This Innova test is something completely different and not related to the CDC RT-PCR test. Heck, it's antigen test and not a PCR test. Here's the link to the recall notice from FDA page https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/innova-medical-group-recalls-unauthorized-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-risk-false-test

At the same time Britain apparently extended EUA for this particular test but I would rather trust FDA. 

I agree, the meme has things mixed up, but the fact remains that the tests are highly inaccurate and will no longer be used as of Dec 2021.  And as discussed previously in this thread, the PCR test was never intended for covid in the first place.  Also never FDA approved for such.

We used what we had, and it sucked.  It has caused the actual number of covid cases to be inflated.  Even at that, the percentages of cases and deaths are still pretty low overall.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

I agree, the meme has things mixed up, but the fact remains that the tests are highly inaccurate and will no longer be used as of Dec 2021.  And as discussed previously in this thread, the PCR test was never intended for covid in the first place.  Also never FDA approved for such.

We used what we had, and it sucked.  It has caused the actual number of covid cases to be inflated.  Even at that, the percentages of cases and deaths are still pretty low overall.

You call it "things mixed up". I call it misinformation. 

No, the withdrawal is not due to the test inaccuracy. As we are heading into new flu season, it is highly beneficial to detect both flu and COVID-19 viruses. CDC has developed a multiplex assay just for that: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/testing.html

No, the CDC PCR test was intended for COVID-19. It uses primers that are specific for COVID-19 disease (caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus) nucleic acid.

Yes, CDC never submitted 510k for this PCR test. But CDC was granted emergency use authorization by the FDA for this test: https://www.fda.gov/media/134919/download.  As of today, there are 279 molecular tests that are authorized by the FDA under emergency use authorizations. Are you saying they are all inaccurate? 

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Our immigration journey 

Spoiler

01/02/2018 Started dating 

01/21/2019 Got engaged

04/08/2019 Got married

06/17/2019 AOS package sent

06/19/2019 Package delivered

06/24/2019 Card charged 

06/25/2019 Text notifications (no email!)

07/03/2019 Received NOA1 for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 (dated 06/25/2019)

07/20/2019 Received biometrics appointment letter (dated 07/12/2019)

07/31/2019 Biometrics

09/03/2019 Received interview notice

10/10/2019 Interview

10/11/2019 Case approved! :star:

10/16/2019 "Card was mailed" case status update

10/17/2019 Received tracking number for the green card in mail

10/18/2019 Green card in hand! 

Spoiler

07/18/2021 ROC package sent (UPS)

07/22/2021 Package delivered

07/23/2021 Card charged

07/24/2021 Text notification - case received

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rosalind F said:

You call it "things mixed up". I call it misinformation. 

No, the withdrawal is not due to the test inaccuracy. As we are heading into new flu season, it is highly beneficial to detect both flu and COVID-19 viruses. CDC has developed a multiplex assay just for that: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/testing.html

No, the CDC PCR test was intended for COVID-19. It uses primers that are specific for COVID-19 disease (caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus) nucleic acid.

Yes, CDC never submitted 510k for this PCR test. But CDC was granted emergency use authorization by the FDA for this test: https://www.fda.gov/media/134919/download.  As of today, there are 279 molecular tests that are authorized by the FDA under emergency use authorizations. Are you saying they are all inaccurate? 

Neither of us can say for sure how accurate or inaccurate any particular test is.  Much depends on the experience of the lab worker using the test.  It has also been shown that the more cycles that are run, the higher the incidence of false positives.  That is one reason why the CDC changed their method to run fewer cycles after vaccinated people were indicating positive.  

We will likely never know the truth about the real covid numbers.  I guess we will see in a couple of years how the mortality numbers for 2020 pan out, once it's too late.  I find it telling that flu deaths dropped from ~50,000 to 646 from 2019 to 2020.

Timeline

Sad irony

Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

A Texas GOP official whose social media posts include anti-mask and anti-vaccine rhetoric has died from COVID-19.

H. Scott Apley, who according to the Galveston News was a member of the Galveston County Republican Party and Dickinson City council, was 45 years old.

In his last Facebook post July 30, Apley shared a Twitter post mocking COVID-19.

5 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Sad irony

Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

A Texas GOP official whose social media posts include anti-mask and anti-vaccine rhetoric has died from COVID-19.

H. Scott Apley, who according to the Galveston News was a member of the Galveston County Republican Party and Dickinson City council, was 45 years old.

In his last Facebook post July 30, Apley shared a Twitter post mocking COVID-19.

It's not sad anymore, just stupid.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Sad irony

Life is full of risks and personal choices, in the end we are all going to assume room temperature.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Life is full of risks and personal choices, in the end we are all going to assume room temperature.

We hope not as a father of a young child.