TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, laylalex said:

It's not just the dying from COVID. It's the living with the aftermath of COVID. Long COVID is real. My sister -- 38 years old (sorry Rach, it's true), slim and in fantastic health -- got COVID over six months ago. She is still feeling the effects -- she gets tired where she used to be bursting with energy before, her sense of smell and taste has not fully returned. She has headaches and gets brain fog. On the other hand, her fiancé, who is older and on the chunky side (sorry Matt, it's true) and has diabetes bounced back just fine. It's a gamble. Some bets are worth taking, and others are not. 

Long COVID is a thing, it's happening to both adults and children, and they are discovering long-term serious health effects on the body. Brain scans showing irreversible damage, signs of early-onset ALS... the list goes on and on. We are going to end up with people suffering serious consequences in the future and additional burdens on the healthcare system. You do not even have to experience serious illness from COVID to end up with this damage.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline
5 hours ago, laylalex said:

It's not just the dying from COVID. It's the living with the aftermath of COVID. Long COVID is real. My sister -- 38 years old (sorry Rach, it's true), slim and in fantastic health -- got COVID over six months ago. She is still feeling the effects -- she gets tired where she used to be bursting with energy before, her sense of smell and taste has not fully returned. She has headaches and gets brain fog. On the other hand, her fiancé, who is older and on the chunky side (sorry Matt, it's true) and has diabetes bounced back just fine. It's a gamble. Some bets are worth taking, and others are not. 

That is sad to hear.  It truly sucks to have a friend or loved one who is hit by the 0.017% stat.  I am VERY fortunate to only know one who has died during the pandemic; a cousin who was about 50, healthy for the most part, but died 3 days after getting his first dose of the vaccine.

You're right, some risks are NOT worth taking.

On 8/1/2021 at 5:42 AM, Neonred said:

Looks to me like you are confusing pathogens and irritants.  Irritants are great at producing an inflammatory response, but they don't have to be pathogens.

In your last comment you implied that the spike protein is harmless, now you are calling it in irritant?

I think you are just a troll. Or you are not one but cannot support your own claim so you are trying to deflect and twist words.

Inflammation can of course be caused by pathogens. The literature I linked to in my comment literally called it a pathogen:image.thumb.png.95d336672614f0edc336d8a0bf49a1dd.png

The issue remains: the shots are making your own body produce a pathogen - an irritant in your language - how is this not a concern by itself? Plus neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna trial provided any data on in which parts of the body those spike proteins would be created and when their creation actually stops. 

On 7/30/2021 at 5:53 AM, Neonred said:

There is so much wrong here and so much misinformation.

So...how come you still haven't identified all the "so much misinformation" I allegedly posted? 

On 8/1/2021 at 7:28 AM, yuna628 said:

The body has the capability to recognize (if shown) that the spike protein itself does not belong there.

What do you mean by "if shown"?

Do you have a reference that it has been "shown"? I don't. There was certainly nothing in the trial protocols that evaluated anything like that to my knowledge but you might know better if you did read the trial protocols.

The point of the new vaccine is to give the body a very timely message from the Mission Impossible Team that they need to be wary and destroy the next spike protein they encounter instead of saying "YUMMY SUGAR",

That's a good point to have, but without doing the proper safety trials to rule out the known concerns the value of the point becomes moot. Plus, it is a given that there are unknown unknowns as with every experiment and despite that they claim that "the vaccine is safe".

When it's clear as a day that no one is actually able to know whether it is safe given the lack of data and lack of time. What it is, is unnecessary and risky.

and upon receipt of this message, it self destructs.

Where are you getting this from?

Like any vaccine, side effects are the result of your immune system ''getting to work''.

What about the side effect of death or heart inflammation? Do you seriously belief this is evidence that the immune system is "getting to work" to prepare the body to fight the Covid19 disease?

Depending on how you feel can range from just fine to pretty crappy. And in some rare cases the irritating effect can send the system to work a little too much.

And in some cases (=thousands!) it can lead to death.  And in some other cases (tens or even hundreds of thousands) it can lead to life long injuries with no possibility to even recoup the costs.
People are dying and suffering serious side effects ... pregnant women suffer miscarriages, THEY LOOSE THEIR UNBORN BABIES --- does this info get absorbed and... processed by the reader? 

All this is happening completely unnecessarily. 

If you think those shots are "safe" then how does the legal immunity make any sense?

And where is the data that confirms their safety? Do you have it?

On 8/1/2021 at 10:46 AM, LIBrty4all said:

The focus should be on doing everything to maximize one's likelihood of survival without potentially life-long ill effects.

I agree and would add that to work toward that goal the focus should be to believe nothing and start applying critical thinking skills and researching medical literature. Instead of blindly believing MSM, or alleged fact-checkers or even your physician, unless the physician has informed themselves which most have not. 

On 8/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, LIBrty4all said:

We have all been lied to on a massive scale.  Some are content for the misinformation to continue, so they can feel better inside.  Others want the truth to come out so we can make informed decisions.  Thank you for sharing what you have discovered.  Just understand it will NOT be received well here, because it doesn't fit the narrative of some.

Yes, for a reason that escapes my comprehension skills, it seems like it is only about the narrative, but not about science anymore.
Observing this happening on the entire planet right on front of my eyes... I do now much better grasp how the horrific things that happened 80+ years ago, could actually happen.
I am looking at living proof how easily people are able to be manipulated 😕

I think it was Mark Twain who said “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” 

14 hours ago, laylalex said:

I want vaccine holdouts and refusers to change their minds. 

You WANT others to do as YOU wish. For a reason that you can neither explain nor cite any applicable scientific data for.
I am not sure where you are getting this perceived entitlement from but we are all individualistic human beings that have autonomy over our own bodies. We assess each our own risk/benefit ratio and make our own decisions.

Some of us read science and some don't. The ones who don't cannot explain why they claim certain things but they keep claiming them.

12 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

231173904_4305177592894804_4907074446968009840_n.thumb.jpg.61953596af35d64b2e9505a254d10546.jpg

It's not even only the principle. It's that there is zero data on that someone wearing a mask would actually protect someone else. I have read about 15 mask studies. None of them confirmed that absurd theory. But the health risk for folks like us (not being a surgeon with an explicit OSHA tested and approved mask handling protocol and controlled air conditioning) wearing a mask is well documented.

5 hours ago, yuna628 said:

Long COVID is a thing, it's happening to both adults and children, and they are discovering long-term serious health effects on the body. Brain scans showing irreversible damage, signs of early-onset ALS... the list goes on and on. We are going to end up with people suffering serious consequences in the future and additional burdens on the healthcare system. You do not even have to experience serious illness from COVID to end up with this damage.

There are safe and approved drugs that work very effectively fighting Covid19 especially during early onset.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:29 PM, LIBrty4all said:

Ok.  You keep believing whatever you want to. I never said it was an emergency recall.  That was you & your link.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html 

She is confusing emergency recall (which is the made up term her fact-checker "source" came up with and which in itself is a false claim) with emergency use authorization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

buts start with the  comparitive downside

Infected with the NB virus!  Reported, etc.!!!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, InhaleExhale said:

In your last comment you implied that the spike protein is harmless, now you are calling it in irritant?

I think you are just a troll. Or you are not one but cannot support your own claim so you are trying to deflect and twist words.

Inflammation can of course be caused by pathogens. The literature I linked to in my comment literally called it a pathogen:image.thumb.png.95d336672614f0edc336d8a0bf49a1dd.png

The issue remains: the shots are making your own body produce a pathogen - an irritant in your language - how is this not a concern by itself? Plus neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna trial provided any data on in which parts of the body those spike proteins would be created and when their creation actually stops. 

So...how come you still haven't identified all the "so much misinformation" I allegedly posted? 

Looks like you are the troll.  You are twisting words and not reading carefully.  

Your sited literature did NOT call the spike protein a pathogen.  Read it again....SLOWLY.  I'm not even calling it an irritant but perhaps your literature is.

Seems you have made up your mind about the vaccine, and that is what everyone should do.  I'm not trying to push the vaccine on anyone, unlike our government that now seems to be saying "take it or else we are going to make your life miserable".   You, on the other hand seem very combative with your theories.

I'm done with you.  I'm on vacation .

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, InhaleExhale said:

You WANT others to do as YOU wish. For a reason that you can neither explain nor cite any applicable scientific data for.
I am not sure where you are getting this perceived entitlement from but we are all individualistic human beings that have autonomy over our own bodies. We assess each our own risk/benefit ratio and make our own decisions.

Some of us read science and some don't. The ones who don't cannot explain why they claim certain things but they keep claiming them.

The only thing you have convinced me of is that I was wise to take the vaccine, wear masks where prudent, practice social distancing and listen to public health officials carefully and make up my own mind.  Thank you for doing such a wonderful job providing an example of why I don't get my medical advice from people unqualified to deliver it. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, InhaleExhale said:

I think you are just a troll. 

calling someone a troll is violation of the terms of service

- Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or offer to disseminate any inappropriate, offensive, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful/illegal material, information or content.

- Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

do not make the above mistake again.

charles

vj moderation

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Neonred said:

Looks like you are the troll. 

reference my previous post above for the same instructions

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!