TBoneTX

All Things Coronavirus (Part 2)

2,372 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

I like Layla, she is a very smart cookie. I would ask her about cooking tips, how to choose a scotch and how to score free online video services.  I don't expect her let me know what the CDC Science is or should be.  

Not sure the CDC understands the science either.  Heck, they recommend all steak to be cooked well done.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Heck, they recommend all steak to be cooked well done.

That is terrible if true! I thought it was the FDA who did food safety but again... not a scientist. 

23 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

the latter two she asks lord piledriver for the answers...........

We have an interesting whisky coming in over the weekend -- preordered and arriving on Saturday. I will be in San Diego on a girls' weekend and made him promise to save me at least one wee dram on Sunday. :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Worth a read.

The CDC uses discredited, inapplicable authority to back its new mask guidelines

By Andrea Widburg - July 29, 2021

This will not be an anti-vaccine post.  It will, however, be an attack against the CDC for using discredited and inapplicable authority to justify its latest mask and vaccine guidelines and for ignoring credible opposing authority.  I'll also take a stab at answering why all this craziness is coming from the Biden administration.  I've got two theories (one of which I discredit), so stick around for them.  [...]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/the_cdc_uses_discredited_inapplicable_authority_to_back_its_new_mask_guidelines.html

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

On 7/28/2021 at 8:14 AM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

What are you trying to say, in laymen's terms, about these vaccines. Would you take them or not? 

I couldn't give you a purer "I will not" as an answer.

Given the data we have from the clinical trials plus additional studies, combining that with other facts like absence of liability, lack of necessity etc. there is literally zero benefit but huge amounts of risks. For anyone.

I have only researched Pfizer and Moderna so I can only speak about those. 

I want to stress that neither of those are actual "vaccines", which contain a weakened live or dead virus and prevent infection and transmission of a specific disease. That is not the case here. Here you get injected with instructions for your own body to create a pathogen hoping that your body then will answer with an immune response to the toxin it is creating. But none of the trials have data on immune response or prevention of infection or transmission. It was never evaluated.

Moderna themselves call this an "investigational mRNA medicine", which is exactly what it is. It is a genetic code in a lipid nanoparticle envelope inserted into your body, therefore rendering this a gene therapy and it is investigational = an experimental drug. -> https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development 

Even the SEC calls it gene therapy: "Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA." -> https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1682852/000168285220000017/mrna-20200630.htm

Anyways, you asked me for laymen's terms, and I'm no doctor either lol

In one sentence I would answer: For a disease with an overall 99.74% survival rate, why would I choose to be injected with an experimental unapproved drug that gives me less of a theoretical benefit than my immune system can provide me, and where the confidence of its quality by its own manufacturer is so low that they won't even offer liability for it, AND where there are several other safe and approved drugs available to treat this disease with a very high effectiveness?

Where would be the rationale behind still choosing to get this injection? That's a serious question.

More detail on my reasoning:

The experimental injections...

1- do not prevent infection or transmission 

2- have a statistically insignificant efficacy of roughly 1% for preventing severity of symptoms

3- have never gone through proper safety trials as required for all other vaccines, animal studies were completely skipped

4- protocol of the clinical phase III trials show several data gaps

5- we have over 425,950 adverse events and 4,500 deaths now reported in association with these shots (in comparison the swine flu vaccine was pulled after 53 associated deaths!) -> https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=F0B56B446EE5F8311B8C209C4EEC, and these are numbers in a system that catches less than 1% of adverse events, -> https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

6- manufacturers have ZERO liability, all the while Pfizer has a very long rap sheet (criminal history) and Moderna has never produced an approved drug at all

7- if you are injured you have extremely limited avenues, you only have 1 year, and you can only recoup medical expenses, nothing more. Not even legal expenses. The manufacturers are completely immune and tax dollars are paying for every cent paid to injured individuals.

8- the inventor of mRNA technology Robert Malone has warned about many unevaluated risks as have hundreds of other doctors, many petitions and suits were filed. I can link to several if you wish. All these risks have not been investigated. Maybe that is why we now have more deaths associated with "vaccines" than we had in the last 30 years combined? -> https://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-wodarg-dr-yeadon-request-stop-all-corona-vaccination-studies-call-co-signing-petition/5731458

9- there is no data on when your body will actually stop creating the pathogen (the spike protein) - what could possibly go wrong...

10- there is no data on long term safety because there logically cannot be any data given the limited time passed

11- the manufacturers first said the created toxic spike proteins will stay in the injections site but it turned out otherwise, they travel all over the body and into the blood (https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075) which may lead to all the blood clotting events

12- it is a given there will be many other discovered unknown unknowns given the process and more than short time frame to create these injections

-Anyone who claims these injections are "safe" is not telling the truth. I would love to see data that confirms that they are indeed "safe".

They are clearly not safe at all and there is a plethora of data for that. No one can even say they are safe given the fact that not enough time has passed to evaluate the long term safety.

-Anyone who claims they are effective and insinuates a high efficacy is also not telling the truth. We have an estimated 1% efficacy according to the trial data.

We have no data on effectiveness (there is a difference between efficacy and effectiveness).

Interestingly in the Pfizer study there were 3,410 participants that were excluded from the efficacy calculation (https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download#page=42). The reason for the exclusion was NOT revealed. Had they been included even the RRR would have been between 19 and 29% instead of the RRR of 95% (https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/peter-doshi-pfizer-and-modernas-95-effective-vaccines-we-need-more-details-and-the-raw-data/). Likewise the ARR/actual real efficacy would then be about 0%.

I think this is what is actually happening. Because of the lack of preventing the infection or illness if you do get this shot that's why new "cases" are from both injected and uninjected.

In addition, now we have even Rochelle Walensky herself admitting being fully "vaccinated" is not working and the "vaccinated can still spread the "virus".

In contrast, and another argument for not getting this shot, is that our own natural immune system is way more sophisticated than anything the injection can do. Our natural immune system will give a much more robust immunity and for decades. Even for variants of a virus.

I would rather get infected and have my immune system take care of it than exposing my body to a medical unnecessary experiment.

And again, for the vulnerable there are at least 2 other drugs that work well and that are actually safe (have been for decades) and approved. I can share the studies if you wish.

In summary: we have a potential lethal threat of 0.26%. And we have studies of drugs that work to overcome this.

We do not have studies of injections that work.

But we have tons of data on injuries that happen after people are injected.

The decision is quite easy for me :) 

10 hours ago, beloved_dingo said:

One of my step-mom's friends passed away from COVID two weeks ago. She tested positive on July 7th and died on July 17th. Within 24 hours of testing positive, her oxygen level was below 70 and she was hospitalized. She was 64 and otherwise in good health, but she adamantly refused to get vaccinated. Now her husband, 3 kids, and multiple grandkids are reeling from the loss. Her husband was vaccinated and he had a very mild case of COVID while she was sick. Now he is practically begging people he knows to get vaccinated. This is in rural Alabama so the rate of vaccination there is very low. 

What was she treated with? What did they do in the hospital for her?

On 7/23/2021 at 5:44 PM, laylalex said:

Health update (COVID related): I have been unwell for three months. Not just eh, I feel subpar, but like in agony more days than not for the past three months. My joints were in so much pain there were times I seriously considered whether a dirt nap might be preferable to continuing to live. I had to go to urgent care, where I got a shot of liquid ibuprofen in my butt (not fun) which helped but I did not get better. Tests, tests, more tests, lots of problems getting blood out of me, bruised up arms from unsuccessful blood draws so I had to wear three-quarter length shirts because I looked like a sloppy IV drug user! Oh, and I fainted during one of the draws. So much fun.

First tests revealed I had a massive amount of inflammation, and had some markers for possible lupus or another autoimmune disease. Not allowed to take prednisone because I was due to get my second jab of Moderna. (I got it, and weirdly I felt better.) Next tests, slightly more sensitive, no lupus or autoimmune disease. Phew! Prednisone taken, I felt better for about 10 days then... agony again. Saw my GP, he referred me to a rheumatologist. An unbelievable amount of blood was taken out of me. I had x-rays done of my hands, wrists and knees. I was told NOT to look at my results until I saw the rheumo again in three weeks so I wouldn't freak myself out. I was being tested with highly sensitive tests for a whole range of autoimmune diseases and arthritis. Rheumo's opinion before the tests came in? He said he thought I probably had a freaky reaction to the first shot of Moderna. He said rest, ice, ibuprofen, and tylenol with codeine for the really bad moments. I steadily improved with time, though I have had some flare ups. The flare ups had me very worried.

Follow up appointment today. The good news is... I am healthy! I was so happy I cried. No lupus, no sarcoidosis, no Sjogren's syndrome, no scleroderma. No hypothyroidism, no hepatitis B or C, no TB, no arthritis of any type. I have antibodies for Hashimoto's disease, but the doctor said that was unsurprising given my family history, but I do NOT have anything wrong with my thyroid. Called my mom on my way to pick up Al (I left him at Barnes & Noble) and she cried too! The doctor applauded me for not looking at my results and giving them to my mom -- he said he bet the pressure was high. (It was.)

All that is wrong is I had a very, very bad reaction to the vaccine. That's it. When I told Alex that the doctor said there's nothing wrong with me, he put his hand to my forehead and said, "Do you want a second opinion?" I said, why, I have no reason to believe he's wrong. Al replied, "Sweetest, perhaps there's nothing wrong with you rheumatologically speaking, but there's definitely something wrong with you." 

Well, I went into this marriage knowing he's like this, so I guess it's my own fault. :lol: I am so, so, so relieved. 

I am so sorry you had to go through this.

I wonder, what scientific data or any information for that matter, did make you decide to get these injections? 

I sincerely would appreciate if you like to share your reasoning behind this. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Study Finds 97% Of Statements Following 'Experts Say' Are Completely Made Up

U.S.—In a groundbreaking study of over 328 million statements given by experts over the last 10 years, researchers discovered that 97% of those statements were totally made up.

"According to our research, whenever you see the phrase 'experts say' followed by some truth claim, you can be 97% sure that statement was literally pulled out of thin air, or maybe sometimes out of someone's butt," said Dr. Smagbord Luugbjörn, an expert. "As it turns out, there's really no agreed-upon criteria for what qualifies someone to be an expert. As a result, we have a ton of self-proclaimed 'experts' who don't know what they're talking about. That's my expert opinion, anyway. But I'm a real expert though."

The study found that 43% of experts are actually a "few fries short of a Happy Meal", while the other 54% qualify as "a few beers short of a six-pack."

"None of them are the sharpest knives in the drawer," said Luugbjörn.

https://babylonbee.com/news/study-finds-97-of-statements-following-experts-say-are-completely-made-up

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

...as cases surge across the United States and new research suggests vaccinated people can spread the virus.

It cites a combination of recently obtained, still-unpublished data from outbreak investigations and outside studies showing that vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/29/cdc-mask-guidance/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, InhaleExhale said:

I couldn't give you a purer "I will not" as an answer.

Given the data we have from the clinical trials plus additional studies, combining that with other facts like absence of liability, lack of necessity etc. there is literally zero benefit but huge amounts of risks. For anyone.

I have only researched Pfizer and Moderna so I can only speak about those. 

I want to stress that neither of those are actual "vaccines", which contain a weakened live or dead virus and prevent infection and transmission of a specific disease. That is not the case here. Here you get injected with instructions for your own body to create a pathogen hoping that your body then will answer with an immune response to the toxin it is creating. But none of the trials have data on immune response or prevention of infection or transmission. It was never evaluated.

Moderna themselves call this an "investigational mRNA medicine", which is exactly what it is. It is a genetic code in a lipid nanoparticle envelope inserted into your body, therefore rendering this a gene therapy and it is investigational = an experimental drug. -> https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development 

Even the SEC calls it gene therapy: "Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA." -> https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1682852/000168285220000017/mrna-20200630.htm

Anyways, you asked me for laymen's terms, and I'm no doctor either lol

In one sentence I would answer: For a disease with an overall 99.74% survival rate, why would I choose to be injected with an experimental unapproved drug that gives me less of a theoretical benefit than my immune system can provide me, and where the confidence of its quality by its own manufacturer is so low that they won't even offer liability for it, AND where there are several other safe and approved drugs available to treat this disease with a very high effectiveness?

Where would be the rationale behind still choosing to get this injection? That's a serious question.

More detail on my reasoning:

The experimental injections...

1- do not prevent infection or transmission 

2- have a statistically insignificant efficacy of roughly 1% for preventing severity of symptoms

3- have never gone through proper safety trials as required for all other vaccines, animal studies were completely skipped

4- protocol of the clinical phase III trials show several data gaps

5- we have over 425,950 adverse events and 4,500 deaths now reported in association with these shots (in comparison the swine flu vaccine was pulled after 53 associated deaths!) -> https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=F0B56B446EE5F8311B8C209C4EEC, and these are numbers in a system that catches less than 1% of adverse events, -> https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

6- manufacturers have ZERO liability, all the while Pfizer has a very long rap sheet (criminal history) and Moderna has never produced an approved drug at all

7- if you are injured you have extremely limited avenues, you only have 1 year, and you can only recoup medical expenses, nothing more. Not even legal expenses. The manufacturers are completely immune and tax dollars are paying for every cent paid to injured individuals.

8- the inventor of mRNA technology Robert Malone has warned about many unevaluated risks as have hundreds of other doctors, many petitions and suits were filed. I can link to several if you wish. All these risks have not been investigated. Maybe that is why we now have more deaths associated with "vaccines" than we had in the last 30 years combined? -> https://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-wodarg-dr-yeadon-request-stop-all-corona-vaccination-studies-call-co-signing-petition/5731458

9- there is no data on when your body will actually stop creating the pathogen (the spike protein) - what could possibly go wrong...

10- there is no data on long term safety because there logically cannot be any data given the limited time passed

11- the manufacturers first said the created toxic spike proteins will stay in the injections site but it turned out otherwise, they travel all over the body and into the blood (https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075) which may lead to all the blood clotting events

12- it is a given there will be many other discovered unknown unknowns given the process and more than short time frame to create these injections

-Anyone who claims these injections are "safe" is not telling the truth. I would love to see data that confirms that they are indeed "safe".

They are clearly not safe at all and there is a plethora of data for that. No one can even say they are safe given the fact that not enough time has passed to evaluate the long term safety.

-Anyone who claims they are effective and insinuates a high efficacy is also not telling the truth. We have an estimated 1% efficacy according to the trial data.

We have no data on effectiveness (there is a difference between efficacy and effectiveness).

Interestingly in the Pfizer study there were 3,410 participants that were excluded from the efficacy calculation (https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download#page=42). The reason for the exclusion was NOT revealed. Had they been included even the RRR would have been between 19 and 29% instead of the RRR of 95% (https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/peter-doshi-pfizer-and-modernas-95-effective-vaccines-we-need-more-details-and-the-raw-data/). Likewise the ARR/actual real efficacy would then be about 0%.

I think this is what is actually happening. Because of the lack of preventing the infection or illness if you do get this shot that's why new "cases" are from both injected and uninjected.

In addition, now we have even Rochelle Walensky herself admitting being fully "vaccinated" is not working and the "vaccinated can still spread the "virus".

In contrast, and another argument for not getting this shot, is that our own natural immune system is way more sophisticated than anything the injection can do. Our natural immune system will give a much more robust immunity and for decades. Even for variants of a virus.

I would rather get infected and have my immune system take care of it than exposing my body to a medical unnecessary experiment.

And again, for the vulnerable there are at least 2 other drugs that work well and that are actually safe (have been for decades) and approved. I can share the studies if you wish.

In summary: we have a potential lethal threat of 0.26%. And we have studies of drugs that work to overcome this.

We do not have studies of injections that work.

But we have tons of data on injuries that happen after people are injected.

The decision is quite easy for me :) 

rm9hqkvyg5e71.jpg