Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I have been vaccinated

Most people I know have

What do I do?

Wow your mind is linked to HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP now

Do what we did when we got vaxxed LOL

Give it a couple weeks to kick in and live it up.  

Timeline
22 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Please let's not mix facts with what the MSM tells us we should fear.  That's not cool.

Facts are what they are.  These masks and vaccines are tools of the oppressive Dems.  Don’t fall for it and stay as far away from the vaxxed people as possible.  

Timeline
17 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

And hydroxychloroquine + antibiotic + zinc + vitamin D

Getting disinfectants inside the body is the critical step.  Also there are UV wands that people can stick inside the body that clear the bug right up.  Definitely recommend that 👍

Timeline
5 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Facts are what they are.  These masks and vaccines are tools of the oppressive Dems.  Don’t fall for it and stay as far away from the vaxxed people as possible.  

Masks are simply a product of Fauci and the fear-mongering MSM.

The pseudo-vaccines are intended to "help", per se, but also to create new pharma billionaires.  I'll stick with tried and true medicine, thanks.

Timeline
3 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Masks are simply a product of Fauci and the fear-mongering MSM.

The pseudo-vaccines are intended to "help", per se, but also to create new pharma billionaires.  I'll stick with tried and true medicine, thanks.

This year the goal is to stop the dems in their tracks from forcing their will on others.  Make sure you ignore those fear mongering MSM, commifornia values, and by all means completely cancel vaccinated people by staying as far away from them and their families as possible.  In fact it would be funny to double down and ban vaccinated people from your home and business just like the businesses who forced their customers to muzzle up banned good patriots.  That seems fair.

There is no way to tell yet if they are shedding something or not but everyone’s saying that getting around vaccinated people is causing more and more people to get sick.   Avoid the vaccinated, stick together, and OWN the libs by saying NO to their silly vaccines and rules.

Edited by Nitas_man

15 hours ago, laylalex said:

I dont have a link but a local hospital is tracking covid cases by who has been vaccinated. 100% of cases are non vaccinated people. 

Fairview park hospital in Dublin ga 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I dont have a link but a local hospital is tracking covid cases by who has been vaccinated. 100% of cases are non vaccinated people. 

Darwin at work?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

There have been a few cases of folks that were vaccinated getting COVID, but it is uncommon and mild.  Rarely needing a hospital visit.  Not surprising as the best vaccines are only about 95% effective, meaning we should expect that 5 out of every 100 people vaccinated might get sick with COVID.

That being said, I still cannot get my hard headed Russian wife to get vaccinated.  She had a major cancer scare this past couple of weeks that lead up to a biopsy this past Monday.  (A painful breast biopsy)  Got the good news yesterday... benign fibro cystic changes with micro calcification.  We are going out tonight for a nice dinner to celebrate.  In another day or two I'll be pushing the vaccination again.  I could tell she was very depressed this past week. Sad this am when she admitted that she had already decided that if it was cancer she was NOT going to pursue treatment.  I started to discuss this with her but then decided to let it go...for now.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Same here in this county -- 100% was the last figure I heard from a local hospital. It is so easy to get vaxxed now, if it's medically possible for you to be. All my friends and family here are vaccinated, even the ones who had COVID because their doctors advised them to. Belt and suspenders. We're part of the solution. I have family members in other parts of the country who refuse because... well, I don't need to repeat their half-baked reasons. 

2 hours ago, Neonred said:

There have been a few cases of folks that were vaccinated getting COVID, but it is uncommon and mild.  Rarely needing a hospital visit.  Not surprising as the best vaccines are only about 95% effective, meaning we should expect that 5 out of every 100 people vaccinated might get sick with COVID.

That being said, I still cannot get my hard headed Russian wife to get vaccinated.  She had a major cancer scare this past couple of weeks that lead up to a biopsy this past Monday.  (A painful breast biopsy)  Got the good news yesterday... benign fibro cystic changes with micro calcification.  We are going out tonight for a nice dinner to celebrate.  In another day or two I'll be pushing the vaccination again.  I could tell she was very depressed this past week. Sad this am when she admitted that she had already decided that if it was cancer she was NOT going to pursue treatment.  I started to discuss this with her but then decided to let it go...for now.

❤️ Sending healing thoughts to your wife -- glad that the news was good, cancer wise at least. I know you know the importance of getting vaccinated and you want her around as long as she can be with you. Sending peace to you as well, these are complicated emotions.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Neonred said:

Glad to hear the cyst was benign.  Those fibroadenomas can be a bear, both mentally and physically painful as all get out.  Glad to hear it buddy!

3 hours ago, Neonred said:

Glad to hear she is okay. I've been through the wrestling with a person that doesn't want treatment for cancer and... it's difficult. I remember my mom would fight me all the time on it and through all the butting heads eventually she got treatment, but it's still a fight every time they want a new scan, and I don't think I could convince her to go through it again a second time. So I wish I could tell you how to best approach your wife in convincing her that getting the vaccine is a good thing. Best of luck to you.

7 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Almost all cases of deaths here are those that haven't been vaccinated. But we certainly are having plenty of breakthrough cases because people are still not taking precautions and there are too many unvaccinated individuals not caring. When I say almost all persons dying weren't vaccinated, in personal news, we lost a family member this week that not only had survived COVID but had received the J&J. Unfortunately it appears they had re-contracted it and it killed them within 24hrs. They were never the same after surviving their first bought and I just do not think they had built up the antibodies.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline
44 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Glad to hear she is okay. I've been through the wrestling with a person that doesn't want treatment for cancer and... it's difficult. I remember my mom would fight me all the time on it and through all the butting heads eventually she got treatment, but it's still a fight every time they want a new scan, and I don't think I could convince her to go through it again a second time. So I wish I could tell you how to best approach your wife in convincing her that getting the vaccine is a good thing. Best of luck to you.

Almost all cases of deaths here are those that haven't been vaccinated. But we certainly are having plenty of breakthrough cases because people are still not taking precautions and there are too many unvaccinated individuals not caring. When I say almost all persons dying weren't vaccinated, in personal news, we lost a family member this week that not only had survived COVID but had received the J&J. Unfortunately it appears they had re-contracted it and it killed them within 24hrs. They were never the same after surviving their first bought and I just do not think they had built up the antibodies.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your family member.  Pretty wild that they had the disease, got vaccinated, then caught it again and died.  Just goes to show that there really is no pattern to susceptibility.  

Edited by LIBrty4all

Timeline
2 hours ago, yuna628 said:

It seems that those that had COVID have antibodies to the "native" virus but not the delta variant.  J&J is also not great for the delta variant and folks that got the J&J vaccine really should get a second injection of Pfizer or Moderna.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.