Orangesapples

Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, Fox News projects

2,025 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So what do you think should happen if Biden becomes President and later on down the road it comes out that the Dominion voting machines were actually changed to Biden thus giving him the victory? What should he do then, step down?

There is no provision in the law to force him to step down, if you feel the president has violated the law impeachment and trial is the recourse. There is no evidence the dominion machines are or could be "rigged' 

3 hours ago, laylalex said:

I have seen Krampus, Audition (twice!), Suspiria (original and remake), The Host, Event Horizon and Black Christmas (original only). I am not squeamish in the slightest. :) I happen to love blood, guts, eyeballs getting poked out, etc. For me, what really freaks me out is psychological horror, where there is little gore and a lot of atmosphere. What I found most upsetting about Hereditary, for example, was the madness, not all the really gross stuff. Thank you for the recommendations for the others though -- I will add to the queue.

Seen many times -- it is one of the ex's favorites. :rolleyes:

well, in that case....

let me add to your list....

Martyrs

Tokyo Gore Police

Machine Girl

Ichi the Killer

Teeth

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

1 hour ago, Prizm123 said:

well, in that case....

let me add to your list....

Martyrs

Tokyo Gore Police

Machine Girl

Ichi the Killer

Teeth

Seen: Martyrs; Machine Girl; Ichi the Killer. Fell asleep during Tokyo Gore Police. :lol: I have had Teeth on my list for a while.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
4 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

There is no evidence the dominion machines are or could be "rigged' 

This is the way that they were originally programmed.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

almost forgot a favorite - hard core henry

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

10 hours ago, moxy said:

In your hypothetical scenario, it comes out that the Dominion voting machines were found to have fraudulently changed votes. Now I recall reading something about how even if the Dominion machines were hacked, there weren't enough of them to change the results. But let's say there were, because I'm too lazy to go find a source. So these Dominion machines have handed Biden a win, and there is incontrovertible evidence that the election was stolen from Trump.

In that scenario, let's say Biden decides to do the honorable thing, and resigns.

Kamala Harris is now the President of the United States. But let's say she decides to do the honorable thing, and she steps down also.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is now the President of the United States.

Nancy Pelosi has done nothing wrong, and sees no reason to resign. (or if she does step down, the President pro tempore of the Senate, Senator Chuck Grassley, becomes President. And so on down the line, although Grassley would most likely not resign.)

There is no legal or constitutional way to go back and award Donald Trump the presidency, even if fraud was proven. There are no do-over elections, there's no provision that addresses a failed election. So if in this hypothetical situation, Biden decided not to resign, then Biden is still the President, even if we can see in hindsight that he should have lost but for hacked Dominion voting machines.

So you would be ok with illegitimate Presidents? 

55 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So you would be ok with illegitimate Presidents? 

I didn't say that. I'm telling you how the system works. You asked a hypothetical question, that's how things would go down in that hypothetical situation.

Timeline
7 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

This is the way that they were originally programmed.

If that is the case then, why did the paper totals in the recounts match the machine tally? Were the paper ballots rigged as well?

7 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

If that is the case then, why did the paper totals in the recounts match the machine tally? Were the paper ballots rigged as well?

And just to reiterate a point that nobody who believes these conspiracy theories has been able to answer: if Democrats (or mysterious hackers who support Democrats) rigged the election through all these nefarious means, why did they not ensure they also picked up the Senate? Why did they lose seats in the House? I guess this shadowy cabal really wanted Biden to win, but also wants divided government?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, moxy said:

And just to reiterate a point that nobody who believes these conspiracy theories has been able to answer: if Democrats (or mysterious hackers who support Democrats) rigged the election through all these nefarious means, why did they not ensure they also picked up the Senate? Why did they lose seats in the House? I guess this shadowy cabal really wanted Biden to win, but also wants divided government?

Because the people who were so dumb they couldn't realize Trump's greatness were smart enough to realize they needed to cover their tracks by giving up seats in the house! 3d chess!

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Because the people who were so dumb they couldn't realize Trump's greatness were smart enough to realize they needed to cover their tracks by giving up seats in the house! 3d chess!

LOL I guess. That's the beauty of a conspiracy theory. There's always an explanation that's at least as crazy as the premise, and the rabbit hole ALWAYS goes deeper.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, CanAm1980 said:

Which time?  At least with the case in Michigan, the numbers were all over the place each time and the software was updated multiple times inside the window where it was supposed to not be touched.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Which time?  At least with the case in Michigan, the numbers were all over the place each time and the software was updated multiple times inside the window where it was supposed to not be touched.

CISA, the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a federal agency that oversees U.S. election security, concluded this did not happen. Is CISA somehow in on the fraud?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, moxy said:

CISA, the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a federal agency that oversees U.S. election security, concluded this did not happen. Is CISA somehow in on the fraud?

Do you have a link to their analysis report?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Do you have a link to their analysis report?

If I spend the time to dig it back up, will you spend the time to cite your reliable sources claiming the software was compromised and that it was updated multiple times? Will you also spend the time to actually read it, and not just brush it aside because it doesn't support your narrative?