Orangesapples

Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, Fox News projects

2,025 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

You first.  Admit Obama was wrong with spying on USCs, and using the IRS and FBI for political purposes.

No you first. Admit that President Franklin Pierce's reformation of the Treasury was ill-managed, overtly favored Tory bankers, and that he was clearly a humbug and a fopdoodle.

Seriously, Obama? Unless you can provide a link, I don't believe I've defended Obama at all.

I have met some humbugs who underneath it all were perfectly nice, so that doesn't seem very fair. I don't know any fopdoodles though.

5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

How the media covered up the Hunter Biden story — until after the election

It’s now clear that the Hunter Biden story was real, with Hunter himself acknowledging a federal probe into his taxes — one that reportedly began in 2018. Really, it was always clear. Yet when the New York Post broke the details, virtually the entire journalistic establishment and left-wing punditsphere defamed the newspaper, claiming it was passing on Russian “disinformation” or partisan fabrications.

The political media quickly began pumping out process stories about the alleged discord in The Post’s newsroom and about the problems with the reporting. In so doing, of course, they did practically no reporting on the substantive allegations that Joe Biden’s family had spent years cashing in on his influence.

Tech companies, spurred on by these censorious journalists, shut down the account of one of America’s most-read newspapers to inhibit users from reading the story. It was completely unprecedented.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/how-media-covered-up-the-hunter-biden-story-until-after-the-election/

Case study in...

On 12/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, Burnt Reynolds said:

The laptop story is what I'm talking about. The emails' authenticity on the laptop were verified. The emails were also corroborated and verified by business partners of Hunter's, one giving email access to reporters, another of which gave a deposition to the FBI and testified before committees and private+publicly provided text messages proving what he's claimed. Then the FBI has confirmed investigations open into this very thing (would not be actively investigating "bogus claims" for this long). Then there's the published photos of Hunter that were from the laptop. I've yet to see one iota of substance to your claim of this being "bogus", and your "belief" in this isn't a requisite to the factual basis of it.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:31 PM, Burnt Reynolds said:

I think the "I know it might be true but don't care" answer was sufficient.

.. why to go with logic and never bend the knee.

Just like with Russia, and a litany of other situations over the last several years, the truth didn't matter whatsoever, the only the outcome of getting one's way did. The rest of the population behind need to catch up with the new standard and appropriately adapt to stop giving an inch or indulging whatsoever.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
41 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I have met some humbugs who underneath it all were perfectly nice, so that doesn't seem very fair. I don't know any fopdoodles though.

perhaps they resemble doodlebugs?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So, back to topic -- what's left in terms of lawsuits now? What's left to change the result? I mean, now that The Big One is dead, what is left for Giuliani and the Kraken and all those legislators and the people from New California and New Nevada to roll out?

Just now, laylalex said:

So, back to topic -- what's left in terms of lawsuits now? What's left to change the result? I mean, now that The Big One is dead, what is left for Giuliani and the Kraken and all those legislators and the people from New California and New Nevada to roll out?

The Kraken turned out to be a soggy deep fried popcorn shrimp left under the dumpster outside a Long John Silver.

Not sure what suits are left, but I believe the Texas silliness was the last one that could have affected the election if SCOTUS had lost their collective minds. The kids are just going to have to suck it up. Facts don't care about your feelings, so I am told.

And I'm lol'ing at New California and New Nevada. 😂 I really thought that was The Onion when I first saw that.

Filed: Other Timeline
6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

rYXJ8u0.jpg

Just now, abum said:

rYXJ8u0.jpg

True. I kind of think we will put a line through the next one and then it will stall, no more lines. Actually, I think that's a result for the country if it does. 

7 minutes ago, moxy said:

And I'm lol'ing at New California and New Nevada. 😂 I really thought that was The Onion when I first saw that.

I'm sort of low key obsessed with New California and New Nevada right now. I admit it.

I don't believe even faithless electors is left. A lot of Democratic electors would have to suddenly decide to throw their votes his way, and only those who are in states that don't disallow faithless electors. It may be mathematically possible, but it's just not going to happen.

4 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I'm sort of low key obsessed with New California and New Nevada right now. I admit it.

Yet another indicator of how the Republican Party has lots its way. Somebody should hook up a dynamo to Reagan's grave because he's got to be putting out some serious RPMs right about now. Could probably light up a city, but then he'd be stealing jobs from coal workers and that would make it weird.

15 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Even if the Georgia election is invalidated though, it's still not enough to turn Biden's win around.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

True. I kind of think we will put a line through the next one and then it will stall, no more lines. Actually, I think that's a result for the country if it does. 

New Nevada, just south of south utah

Edited by CanAm1980

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, moxy said:

There's a reason Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 1996, and have to depend on the electoral college and voter suppression. Their message has steadily declined from conservatism to, if not outright fascism, certainly overwhelming support for a fascist. The Republican party is shrinking and losing ground over the long term.

You really think it's the message and not candidate? I couldn't disagree more.. I will agree with you that voter turnout among Republicans has been low since Bush Sr lost his second term run to Bill Clinton,  the reason has more to do with the Republican nominees themselves, if you look back to Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Romney and Mcain, they had one thing in common, ALL were Moderates, you may as well put a "D" to their names.. Republicans disliked ALL of them and they've been looking for a true conservative since Ronald Reagan, and we finally got one with Trump, If only he kept a lower profile like Reagan, controlled himself and stayed off of twitter, he would have easily overcome the mail-in voter fraud in this election.

Conservative messaging has not changed very much,  Conservatives oppose the killing of over 800,000 babies each year,  Reducing the size of Government,  Less regulation, Less Government intrusion in our lives,  School Choice for parents, Opposes the legalization of drugs, Pro-Military,  Legal Immigration, Supporting the Second Amendment,  Supporting Small Business, Fair Trade and growing and creating public sector jobs..  Democrats in Washington OPPOSE MOST of these positions while many Democrat voters support not all but many of them,  On policy, Democrats LOSE,  their policies are so far out of the mainstream that Biden was forced to keep his mouth shut, only talking about Covid and Climate Change,  Democrats losing over 10 seats (and growing) in the House of Representatives and failing to pick up one new seat, proves it..

And wait for 2022,  after Biden and the Democrats take their wrecking ball to the economy.