Orangesapples

Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, Fox News projects

2,025 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I had a talk the other day with my ex about the logistics of some money stuff that lingers on after the divorce. He had bought into the whole MAGA thing, huge Trump supporter, gave a lot of money to the campaign and PACs. He thinks Biden is a doddering old man and Harris is greasing the way for reparations. However, my ex is also a pragmatist and is more interested in money than holding onto ideology until the bitter end. He accepted Biden won from that first Saturday after the election and he's now working to benefit however he can from a Biden administration. 

The reality is that all this "stop the steal" malarkey is a way to separate working and middle class people from their money. What do you not see rich people doing right now? 

The election has been over. time to stop the stupidity. Its just hurting the party

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The election has been over. time to stop the stupidity. Its just hurting the party

There's a reason Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 1996, and have to depend on the electoral college and voter suppression. Their message has steadily declined from conservatism to, if not outright fascism, certainly overwhelming support for a fascist. The Republican party is shrinking and losing ground over the long term. I wish they'd get back to the business of sound governance because I for one certainly don't want to see a single Democratic party running things in this country.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, laylalex said:

The reality is that all this "stop the steal" malarkey is a way to separate working and middle class people from their money. What do you not see rich people doing right now? 

People with wealth understand, I am setting aside the philanthropy class,  that to maintain their wealth they need to adapt to changes in society including governments. They are not dummies, they want a return and  are pragmatic not idealistic.

Besides over the last several years, even way before  the tax cuts for the wealthy, the deck continues to be stacked in their favor. This is the time they will lay low and bank the extra advantages from the Trump tax cuts. You will see some squawking about regulations, but the wealthy in this country will not push their case, they know they have a great deal.

That doesn't mean they won't spend a little seed money for Maga movements and tea parties, I mean hey, piting working class people against each other is a time proven  formula that will distract from the real scam.

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

they have been enabling Trump since 2015...  why would they stop? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, moxy said:

There's a reason Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 1996, and have to depend on the electoral college and voter suppression. Their message has steadily declined from conservatism to, if not outright fascism, certainly overwhelming support for a fascist. The Republican party is shrinking and losing ground over the long term. I wish they'd get back to the business of sound governance because I for one certainly don't want to see a single Democratic party running things in this country.

Really, so the Democrats out right lying (identity politics) to the electorate has nothing to do with it?  There is one thing that I hope people are finally waking up to and that is the Democrats are not for the little guy.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

How the media covered up the Hunter Biden story — until after the election

It’s now clear that the Hunter Biden story was real, with Hunter himself acknowledging a federal probe into his taxes — one that reportedly began in 2018. Really, it was always clear. Yet when the New York Post broke the details, virtually the entire journalistic establishment and left-wing punditsphere defamed the newspaper, claiming it was passing on Russian “disinformation” or partisan fabrications.

The political media quickly began pumping out process stories about the alleged discord in The Post’s newsroom and about the problems with the reporting. In so doing, of course, they did practically no reporting on the substantive allegations that Joe Biden’s family had spent years cashing in on his influence.

Tech companies, spurred on by these censorious journalists, shut down the account of one of America’s most-read newspapers to inhibit users from reading the story. It was completely unprecedented.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/how-media-covered-up-the-hunter-biden-story-until-after-the-election/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

How the media covered up the Hunter Biden story — until after the election

It’s now clear that the Hunter Biden story was real, with Hunter himself acknowledging a federal probe into his taxes — one that reportedly began in 2018. Really, it was always clear. Yet when the New York Post broke the details, virtually the entire journalistic establishment and left-wing punditsphere defamed the newspaper, claiming it was passing on Russian “disinformation” or partisan fabrications.

The political media quickly began pumping out process stories about the alleged discord in The Post’s newsroom and about the problems with the reporting. In so doing, of course, they did practically no reporting on the substantive allegations that Joe Biden’s family had spent years cashing in on his influence.

Tech companies, spurred on by these censorious journalists, shut down the account of one of America’s most-read newspapers to inhibit users from reading the story. It was completely unprecedented.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/how-media-covered-up-the-hunter-biden-story-until-after-the-election/

Yet another Hunter Biden thread?

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Really, so the Democrats out right lying (identity politics) to the electorate has nothing to do with it?  There is one thing that I hope people are finally waking up to and that is the Democrats are not for the little guy.

This is a much more compelling argument than "the election was stolen by a man who is both mentally unfit to hold the job, but was also able to steal an entire election by defrauding literally hundreds of counties across the United States."

10 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

you know the drill of Trump worshippers. prior to this "but Her Emails!!!!",

now this would be the go to topic when they ran out of talking points to defend the dear leader.

There's probably something to the Hunter Biden story, and if there is then I would like to see justice done. But it sure is disingenuous that ya'll Trump supporters have spent the last four years completely dismissing any wrong-doing by the President and those around him. So yes, please clutch your pearls and regale us with yon stories of Hunter's mischief and misdeeds. But ignoring your guy and going after the other guy doesn't make you a concerned citizen or a patriot. It makes you a partisan tool.

2 minutes ago, moxy said:

There's probably something to the Hunter Biden story, and if there is then I would like to see justice done. But it sure is disingenuous that ya'll Trump supporters have spent the last four years completely dismissing any wrong-doing by the President and those around him. So yes, please clutch your pearls and regale us with yon stories of Hunter's mischief and misdeeds. But ignoring your guy and going after the other guy doesn't make you a concerned citizen or a patriot. It makes you a partisan tool.

i agree, way too many hatch act violations and they could not care any less

34 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

The piece quoted by the way is an opinion piece, by David Harsanyi, a pretty far right leaning commentator. (click on his name to see his previous articles)

1 hour ago, CanAm1980 said:

I think we should try to keep all the Hunter Biden stuff in one thread. This is about the outcome of the election.

Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

I think we should try to keep all the Hunter Biden stuff in one thread. This is about the outcome of the election.

Except this opinion piece is regarding how the media acted which helped Old Joe get elected.

Timeline
2 hours ago, moxy said:

You first.  Admit Obama was wrong with spying on USCs, and using the IRS and FBI for political purposes.