Orangesapples

Biden wins presidency, Trump denied second term in White House, Fox News projects

2,025 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, moxy said:

Oh thank god, I’m running out of shows to stream.

2020, the year we reached the end of Netflix.

Edited by CanAm1980

6 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I think it is featured on one of those odd free Roku channels along with Son of Robocaller.

Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with Son of Robocaller or those free Roku channels. That's where you can find the best/worst exploitations films, and sometimes they are even in English!

5 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

2020, the year we reached the end of Netflix.

Try Derry Girls if you haven't already. I started Queen's Gambit again at last so now my entire family is off my back.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with Son of Robocaller or those free Roku channels. That's where you can find the best/worst exploitations films, and sometimes they are even in English!

Try Derry Girls if you haven't already. I started Queen's Gambit again at last so now my entire family is off my back.

I was worried we were going to need an intervention on the gambit.

I can heartily endorse the Gentlemen as a movie.

The kanopy app scratches that itch once filled by those DVDs you checked out of the library, however I am dissapointed they don't have refer madness

3 hours ago, laylalex said:

I did talk to my dad today what he thought about the TX case and he called it an embarrassment.

the ONLY reason TX is doing it is because the corrupt AG is fishing for a pardon. Ken Paxton is under indictment already i think at the state level and he is being investigated by the FBI.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/fbi-investigating-texas-ag-ken-paxton-over-bribery-abuse-of-office-allegations

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/07/27/texas-ag-ken-paxton-was-indicted-for-fraud-5-years-ago-will-he-ever-face-a-jury/

this guy is sleazier than ted cruz, and is just the worst human being i think i have ever seen in our state office, and thats saying a lot because we still have that moron dan patrick and greg abbot who i absolutely despise

none of the SCOTUS cases were ever going to get anything but dismissed or denied or thrown out.

standing is one of the reasons, the other biggest reason is that the suits have no merit.

the kraken cases are an embarrassment to legal professionals and there are more lawyers wanting sanctions for all of these pointless suits.

so far they have lost 51 cases

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

One of my right wing freedom fighter FB friends,  posted something about Trumps 2 inauguration party.

Did I miss something.  I thought the young girl sniffer won ,?

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

One of my right wing freedom fighter FB friends,  posted something about Trumps 2 inauguration party.

Did I miss something.  I thought the young girl sniffer won ,?

yeah. you missed that trump is delusional and trying to convince everyone that he won when he didnt. he is incapable of admitting that he lost.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wait, I missed the Paul McCartney clones. Were the clones responsible for all the illegal votes in PA?

I knew about the mole people though.

Filed: Other Timeline
35 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Wait, I missed the Paul McCartney clones. Were the clones responsible for all the illegal votes in PA?

I knew about the mole people though.

i only know tiny bits of the nonsensical claims made there - maybe just random stuff perhaps

33 minutes ago, moxy said:

Accurate except they haven't even argued fraud in the courtroom.

one way for sure to get disbarred. 

also fun fact, there is one media that had not called the election, because it is still "contested" . Perhaps their brainwashed readers would really pray that Trump would finally win all those "contested" states.. hahaha.... 

txuyvOV.png

Timeline
7 minutes ago, laylalex said:

a7fG5Av.png

I tried the scan, it launches Parler. I gave them my  SSN, mother's maiden, bank routing , the location of a certain birthmark and my safe word because I want to do my part to make America great again, again.