Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Georgia

i saw the issues with the count, something to do with dominion machines or something, but its all sorted out.

Where do you see that it is sorted out?

the votes came in from that county, i think it was gwinnett

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

If GA dumped a bunch of Pub votes and Trump did win, the only thing it may change is putting Perdue over 50% and avoiding a runoff

5 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

the votes came in from that county, i think it was gwinnett

ok? So again I am asking where do you see that it was fixed?

I have to admit Biden is knocking it out of the park, with his speech. 

11 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

ok? So again I am asking where do you see that it was fixed?

the vote counts duh

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

2 minutes ago, Spookie said:

It's nice to hear a well-spoken President considering we've had to listen to a babbling-rambling moron for 4 years. Sanity for my ears and mind.

Hey now... Trump is well spoken if sticks to the teleprompter just like Biden. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

I think their “nickname” was KILLARY

They also have tasteless nicknames for every other female in power.  Because the Trump Party is dignified and classy

oh please 🙄
you obviously missed out on the venom spewed at palin.

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

1 minute ago, Prizm123 said:

the vote counts duh

Well obviously not if the Secretary of state sent that out a couple hours ago. 

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

oh please :eyeroll:
you obviously missed out on the venom spewed at palin.

I have never touched a blue button til this year

I have also never looked forward so much and for so long to hitting the courtesy flush handle.  Trump isn’t GOP and I’ve had full overflow enough of trumper trash talk.

Edited by Nitas_man

34 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

If GA dumped a bunch of Pub votes and Trump did win, the only thing it may change is putting Perdue over 50% and avoiding a runoff

Bidens up ~10000 in GA, so that would have to be a heck of a swing, given the number of votes left. Trump is making a comeback in Arizona though. Wonder if Trump thinks they are cheating there too?

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I find it odd that the side of the ditch that always implores us not to see race or sex, are always the first to identify and point it out. 

meh, i dont think anyone every says they dont want to be seen for their characteristics, just do not pass judgement/assume the worst based on those things.

"wow, awesome to have 1st woman president" is different from "im not sure a woman can do the job of president because etc etc etc"

seems pretty easy to understand to me. crazy how some people still dont get this though lol

Edited by kumbaya