Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I think their “nickname” was KILLARY

They also have tasteless nicknames for every other female in power.  Because the Trump Party is dignified and classy

It was Killary was because everyone around her with details about them ended up dead. Do you remember Epstein?

28 minutes ago, JoBri said:

Go for it! Sounds awesome.  Too bad you are not from Tennessee 

Oh it is in the works trust me. I asked to stand down from running for Congress because the other gentleman is older and has been working with the party longer. I respected him and said "ok I will run in 2022" because I am only 37 this year. But anyway that guy ended up losing pretty handily. While the NC Senate race I was thinking about running for the golden child of the county GOP ran and he lost pretty handily as well. They both didn't put up much of a campaign treat but the Senate candidate did actually put up a fight for it. 

I am actually wanting to see if we get a new congressional district and how the map will look like before I see where I will run. The GOP held on the General Assembly so we will make the districts.

3 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Everybody remembers Epstein.  He was a Mar-a-Lago member, picked up one of his victims there, and was Trump’s party buddy

Filed under “Trump’s family values” with his 3 wives, 19 affairs, and what appears to be sexual assault charges waiting for him when he gets moved out

He was supposedly there only once or twice if that. Certainly not like Clinton with 27 plane rides to the island.

1 hour ago, CanAm1980 said:

My favorite part of the day so far is interviewing girls who are excited about a woman VP, I think that part is settling into our psyche a bit slowly but young people are not jaded and celebrate this as a significant moment

"Once upon a time there was a guy named Willie Brown.."

41 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

"Once upon a time there was a guy named Willie Brown.."

I find it odd that the side of the ditch that always implores us not to see race or sex, are always the first to identify and point it out. 

the threshold for not having a recount i think is in the 22-25k range, its most likely going to a recount

.05%, its under 10k difference with about 43k to count

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

2 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

the threshold for not having a recount i think is in the 22-25k range, its most likely going to a recount

There will be a recount, but Biden is probably going to be far enough ahead that a recount won’t change anything. IIRC recounts don’t usually change anything by significant amount, but 4000 votes apart was still a little too close for comfort.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

absolutely, recounts may change a couple of hundred votes, but its a done deal with that many votes difference

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

24 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

absolutely, recounts may change a couple of hundred votes, but its a done deal with that many votes difference

That's true if whatever the issue is, is directly tied to votes.

However, if it's a systematic problem (barring observers entirely from a party and/or preventing them from being able to observe/challenge ballots is such a systematic one), where problems have far more difficulty tracing to specific ballots, then you're talking about harsher consequences, depending on how widespread it was. Swaths of ballots, thousands, hundreds of thousands, or more, can be thrown out, and even a new election ordered in that jurisdiction. It depends on what happened and of course what was proven and the level of provability. 

41 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

A recount for what state exactly? Supposedly there is a issue in some counties of GA that are having the same count issues as what happened in MI. 

Georgia

i saw the issues with the count, something to do with dominion machines or something, but its all sorted out.

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21