Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

This whole thing reminds of a GA FL game one year, in which UGA had a very questionable touchdown call that did not go their way, and lost by 18 points.

My thing was. If you had played to  win, one bad call would not have made a difference.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This is because the Democrats never gave the Republicans any time to act like winners at all because of the pee tape, Russian Collusion, Ukrainegate, and Impeachment. It was one bs thing after another

There was just so much material to work with there though 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Bull. From the time McCain helped with the bureaus spying on Trump and leaking to the media, he was all in on subverting the will of the people just to get at Trump. That's why he cast his vote against his own wishes to spite Trump. He was among the collective corrupt piles of 💩 that permeate Congress and especially the Senate in both parties. 

These piles of trash operate in their little corrupt meritocratic system that's completely self-serving which is why he did what he did and didn't give a damn about the issues that Trump and Republicans got elected on. If that's heroic, that only says something about the people that idolize that stuff.

McCain’s dead, Hunter’s not on a ballot.  

Are you really incapable of seeing why people are disgusted with and embarrassed  by Trump?  Or no?

Timeline
On 11/3/2020 at 8:41 PM, Burnt Reynolds said:

I was initially nervous for FL but subsided quickly, Ohio and SC were making me nervous, not any more. Things are setting up for Trump quite well at the moment, just not to the degree I thought. I didn't doubt Texas, maybe @Nitas_man can grace us with his presence to reassure us the bad orange man is going to lose his state. :rofl:

I’m happy.  How you doing?  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nice try on those Harris County ballots by the way 😂😂😂😂

C’mon Reynolds you folks can whine way way better than this!  Give us some!

Where are all those agents with arrest warrants?  Where’s all that bombshell laptop info?  On InfoWars?  hahahahahahahahaha 

This is great.  

Edited by Nitas_man

24 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

McCain’s dead, Hunter’s not on a ballot.  

Are you really incapable of seeing why people are disgusted with and embarrassed  by Trump?  Or no?

Having empathy and EQ are one thing, being overly influenced by infantile emotional appeal is another. I don't care what subjective criteria others apply in how I see things. I see Trump pissing off the right insular group of elites who believe they're the gatekeepers to public office or power rather than the people and to the benefit of other countries rather than the US. Also upsetting those with far too much persona obsession.

22 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I’m happy.  How you doing?  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nice try on those Harris County ballots by the way 😂😂😂😂

You promised Texas.. wasn't even close. I don't think you know your own state as well as you believe. 😉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Having empathy and EQ are one thing, being overly influenced by infantile emotional appeal is another. I don't care what subjective criteria others apply in how I see things. I see Trump pissing off the right insular group of elites who believe they're the gatekeepers to public office or power rather than the people and to the benefit of other countries rather than the US. Also upsetting those with far too much persona obsession.

Persona Obsession? Now you are just inventing terms. 

14 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

You promised Texas.. wasn't even close. I don't think you know your own state as well as you believe. 😉

16, 9, 5.... Whats the next number in the set?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

No, the south Texas turnout was badly miscalculated.  Possibly aggravated by unchecked COV outbreak in the El Paso area and along the border.  

Trump appears to have pissed off the electorate dude.  Plain and simple.  You folks need to settle down and we all need to move forward.

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Persona Obsession? Now you are just inventing terms. 

16, 9, 5.... Whats the next number in the set?

ROFL it was very important sounding

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

2020 Presidential Election Results: Joe Biden Wins https://nyti.ms/2GpBMi1

WILMINGTON, Del. — Joseph R. Biden Jr. has been elected president of the United States, defeating President Trump by promising to restore civility and stability to American politics and vowing more aggressively to combat the surging coronavirus pandemic.

Mr. Biden, 77, on Jan. 20 will become the 46th president and the oldest man ever sworn into the office. On Saturday, four days after Election Day, he secured the requisite 270 votes from the Electoral College.

The election, far closer than many experts had predicted, was history-making: Mr. Biden’s running mate, Senator Kamala Harris of California, is the first woman, and the first woman of color, on a winning presidential ticket

11 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Election called

Told y’all so!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Bu, bu, bu, the tweets!