Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I dont think yall understand what Kind of turn out Warnock is going to generate. He is already being compared to dr King.

Barring Warnock getting filmed at a KKK convention in full robe, its easy money

i would consider moving to GA just to vote for him.

i would love to see a debate with just him and loeffler

Ossoff, even if he loses has a bright future. i saw that clip from the debate. that was brutal. its also the kind of fight democrats need to have.

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

46 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Yeah I need to see this live, I have heard him interviewed by talking heads, but never a speech.

His likeability is off the charts. You should see his ads. Not that I am going to vote to give a dem a seat in the Senate, just reporting the truth. He never had one negative comment.

2 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Ossoff, even if he loses has a bright future. i saw that clip from the debate. that was brutal. its also the kind of fight democrats need to have.

If the Pubs had a comfortable margin in the senate, heck I might vote for him

1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

His likeability is off the charts. You should see his ads. Not that I am going to vote to give a dem a seat in the Senate, just reporting the truth. He never had one negative comment.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Interesting notion about Ossoff.  Earlier in this thread John James was labeled as a two time loser with little chance of a future in politics.  It seems Ossoff is in a similar boat.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I notice here he didn't deny that he eats pizza with a fork and knife. That alone is constitutionally disqualifying. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/02/donald-trump-eats-kfc-knife-fork

38 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I notice here he didn't deny that he eats pizza with a fork and knife. That alone is constitutionally disqualifying. 

I got really dirty looks the first time I ate (some not really good) pizza over in the UK because I cut myself a slice from the pie and then ate it like a human being does -- with my hands. Apparently it is NOT the done thing -- you eat it with a knife and fork (unless you are at Pizza Hut in which case... I'm so sorry). More proof that we were right to declare our independence!!!

That this article was published in 2019 is very sad: https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/sep/06/how-to-eat-neapolitan-style-pizza

Timeline
31 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I got really dirty looks the first time I ate (some not really good) pizza over in the UK because I cut myself a slice from the pie and then ate it like a human being does -- with my hands. Apparently it is NOT the done thing -- you eat it with a knife and fork (unless you are at Pizza Hut in which case... I'm so sorry). More proof that we were right to declare our independence!!!

That this article was published in 2019 is very sad: https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/sep/06/how-to-eat-neapolitan-style-pizza

The thing is , in NYC it's not pizza, it's a "slice", thin , oozie, burn the roof of your mouth hot, dripping oil, and it can only be eaten with your hands

Allow Jon Stewart to pontificate

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

Edit #iamveryculinary

Edited by CanAm1980

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

The thing is , in NYC it's not pizza, it's a "slice", thin , oozie, burn the roof of your mouth hot, dripping oil, and it can only be eaten with your hands

Allow Jon Stewart to pontificate

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

I have family in the famous Mystic of Mystic Pizza fame. I know good pizza! There is some okay pizza here around here -- there's a great place called Pizzana that opened up near my favorite juice bar. Probably the best around here at the moment. But not like back on the east coast. 🍕 Never Albanian pizza though!!!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I have family in the famous Mystic of Mystic Pizza fame. I know good pizza! There is some okay pizza here around here -- there's a great place called Pizzana that opened up near my favorite juice bar. Probably the best around here at the moment. But not like back on the east coast. 🍕 Never Albanian pizza though!!!

Mystic Pizza? Can you introduce me to Julia Roberts?

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

Mystic Pizza? Can you introduce me to Julia Roberts?

No, but I do have a cousin Julia who's single. Not in Mystic, in La Canada Flintridge.

Wait, this is the election thread. Sorry! I see that SCOTUS has said they won't stop the PA count of mail in ballots that arrived after election day, just that they have to be segregated. Also I seem to be one of 97 bajillion people who are in love with Steve Kornacki. I know he is gay but I can still look! 😍

8 minutes ago, laylalex said:

No, but I do have a cousin Julia who's single. Not in Mystic, in La Canada Flintridge.

Wait, this is the election thread. Sorry! I see that SCOTUS has said they won't stop the PA count of mail in ballots that arrived after election day, just that they have to be segregated. Also I seem to be one of 97 bajillion people who are in love with Steve Kornacki. I know he is gay but I can still look! 😍

Nice save!!

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 minutes ago, laylalex said:

does she own a pizza hut?   :)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!