Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

I believe that said they only needed to keep them separate, I don't remember there being any stop to counting them.  Isn't this one of the reasons PA said they would not release their numbers until after the last day ballots could be accepted based on the PA Supreme Court law change?

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-biden-election-results-11-05-20/h_c76940557ef36c686e2378c3b973f2f8

A source involved with the canvassing in Philadelphia says they estimate there will have 1,000 of these late-arriving mail-in ballots received by the Friday deadline.

These segregated ballots have not been counted there yet. Officials in Allegheny County, which includes Pittsburgh, told CNN that they had received around 500 late-arriving ballots since the polls closed. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

I believe that said they only needed to keep them separate, I don't remember there being any stop to counting them.  Isn't this one of the reasons PA said they would not release their numbers until after the last day ballots could be accepted based on the PA Supreme Court law change?

Was trying to do some digging on this and to be fair there may have been places where the ballots have been counted. Its very unclear at the moment if they have been counted if they were included in the tallys released. They really need to clear this up but at the end of the day I still dont think it could make a difference but would be good to know

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

So those were not the votes that they have been counting the past 2.5 days?  I understand that they could end up being thrown out therefore they need to be sequestered, but I never saw any indication that they were not being counted.

They said they are counting them last, and in a separate block from other votes, to make things easier if the court orders them removed. They will be included in the total count, but they won't have to go back and redo everything if they can't use them.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Maybe that's the problem? Actually, with the exception of glitches/malfunctions, I think some places just release the data more frequently. 

Things are not that bad, be patient is good advice.

I would like to know the story on the alleged 300k ballots stuck at the post office.

People forget that all states had a similar trajectory, we are focused on these states because the Presidential race is close there. Every Alderman, dog catcher and legislative race being counted as well is potentially subject to the same close race, this one just happens to be prominent.

Kelly Loeffler ran against Collings here in GA, saying she was right of Atilla the Hun and a staunch supporter of Donald Trump.

Wonder how she is going to walk that back against Warnock. If Perdue does not somehow get 50% of the vote, GA will put 2 dems in the senate.

48 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Things are not that bad, be patient is good advice.

I would like to know the story on the alleged 300k ballots stuck at the post office.

People forget that all states had a similar trajectory, we are focused on these states because the Presidential race is close there. Every Alderman, dog catcher and legislative race being counted as well is potentially subject to the same close race, this one just happens to be prominent.

Yeah, we just got to 95% counted in Colorado, but Trump had no chance of catching up here since Tuesday afternoon. I think those of us who are old enough to remember elections before the internet and social media are aware of how long it can take. Actually, thanks to the state of Florida, even a lot of younger people have been through elections that dragged on an on.

Edited by Steeleballz

7 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Kelly Loeffler ran against Collings here in GA, saying she was right of Atilla the Hun and a staunch supporter of Donald Trump.

Wonder how she is going to walk that back against Warnock. If Perdue does not somehow get 50% of the vote, GA will put 2 dems in the senate.

It could go two ways. If Democrats can generate enough support, they may take both. If everyone relaxes because Trump is one and done, then the Republicans might pull it out.

I think we've seen in recent years, you need to have the presidency and both chambers to get anything done, and even then, they tend to screw it up most of the time anyway. Especially if Biden wins, the Georgia runoffs are going to be just as big and crazy as the current election. Enjoy!!!

10 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The problem with Loeffler isn't either of those things, it's her corruption. 

Collins was by far a better choice not merely because he was a Trump supporter as well but because of the systematic way he shredded Russia collusion and the impeachment stupidity. Collins was by far voice of logic, the people forcing Loeffler in I think really hurt their party's chances. Perdue on the other hand is likely going to keep his seat.

Just now, Steeleballz said:

It could go two ways. If Democrats can generate enough support, they may take both. If everyone relaxes because Trump is one and done, then the Republicans might pull it out.

I think we've seen in recent years, you need to have the presidency and both chambers to get anything done, and even then, they tend to screw it up most of the time anyway. Especially if Biden wins, the Georgia runoffs are going to be just as big and crazy as the current election. Enjoy!!!

The turn out to support Warnock is going to be historic. He is charismatic, likable, not negative and is the of Pastor of Dr. Kings church in ATL which is the center of the black religious universe. I with 100% certainty promise he will win by 4-5%. Yall can right that down. If Perdue goes into a runoff, which it looks like he will Loeffler and Perdue are toast. Write it down folks. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Two thoughts, turn out for a  January run off will not pull the same masses (why do you guys do it that way)?, Purple state voters have been known to put a check in the president by putting the opposite in congress.  You are right though, she will have to demonstrate some athletic manuovers to be Centrist.

Timeline
Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The turn out to support Warnock is going to be historic. He is charismatic, likable, not negative and is the of Pastor of Dr. Kings church in ATL which is the center of the black religious universe. I with 100% certainty promise he will win by 4-5%. Yall can right that down. If Perdue goes into a runoff, which it looks like he will Loeffler and Perdue are toast. Write it down folks. 

Just took out a 2nd on the farm, betting your line as we speak.

5 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The problem with Loeffler isn't either of those things, it's her corruption. 

Collins was by far a better choice not merely because he was a Trump supporter as well but because of the systematic way he shredded Russia collusion and the impeachment stupidity. Collins was by far voice of logic, the people forcing Loeffler in I think really hurt their party's chances. Perdue on the other hand is likely going to keep his seat.

Agree I voted for Collins because I thought he might have a chance against Warnock.

Perdue will not stand a chance if it is a runoff, because the Warnock turnout will be his demise.

1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

Two thoughts, turn out for a  January run off will not pull the same masses (why do you guys do it that way)?, Purple state voters have been known to put a check in the president by putting the opposite in congress.  You are right though, she will have to demonstrate some athletic manuovers to be Centrist.

I dont think yall understand what Kind of turn out Warnock is going to generate. He is already being compared to dr King.

1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

Just took out a 2nd on the farm, betting your line as we speak.

Barring Warnock getting filmed at a KKK convention in full robe, its easy money

Timeline
Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I dont think yall understand what Kind of turn out Warnock is going to generate. He is already being compared to dr King.

Yeah I need to see this live, I have heard him interviewed by talking heads, but never a speech.