Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Look, that's your covid-19 stimulus plan, other states would begging to be in Georgians shoes. 

No idea how much of that money actually impacts our econmy.

21 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

That is one pissed off judge

Judge can be pissed off all they like, people can't see/challenge ballots from 25-100 feet away (rendering observers pointless, which appeals to voter fraud). He'll just have to get over his lil' fee-fee's and let things run its course.

That being said, anyone can see appealing this is the plan all along, so the judge can throw temper tantrums all he likes.. I just hope Trump has a better argument for a higher court. His team around him doesn't seem to be helping a whole lot.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

4 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

A sidebar not talked about is the senate race in Ga with Perdue and Ossoff. he has fallen below 50% and may very well be headed to a runoff. This will be on the same Ballot as Warnock and Loeffler. The democrat turnout for Warnock will be historical. He is charismatic, likeable and the Pastor of Dr Kings church in Atl. 100% guarantee he wins.

Warnock is going to beat Loeffler handily. The turnout will lift Ossoff over Perdue also and put two Dem Senators in Washington.. 

i hope so.

from what i have seen of ossoff and warnock i like them much much more than perdue and loeffler

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Biden's lead dwindling to <50000 in Arizona, and Trumps narrowing almost as much in PA. Georgia is down to 2500 with ~12000 votes left to count.  This is better than 2000.

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-election-scraper/battleground-state-changes.html

Yeah but sharpie pens

1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

If the current trends hold, Biden will overtake Trump in PA, but lose Arizona and sharpies will return to being irrelevant.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Checking in on Fox right now.. Pam Bondi, Ted Cruz, and Lindsay Graham are all repeating the trump lies that the watchers werent allowed in. And Hannity is suggesting redoing the election. And they want to call CNN state propaganda. L-O-L

15 minutes ago, designguy said:

Checking in on Fox right now.. Pam Bondi, Ted Cruz, and Lindsay Graham are all repeating the trump lies that the watchers werent allowed in. And Hannity is suggesting redoing the election. And they want to call CNN state propaganda. L-O-L

Bargaining. It's the 3rd stage of grief. Depression comes next, then acceptance. 

On the bright side, he made it through anger and denial pretty quick.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

35 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Tied in Georgia! 

The last update I got 10m ago had Biden trailing by ~1800 with about 10500 votes left. Biden's been averging 70%+ all day in Georgia though, so it looks like he could catch Trump there too. I thought I saw they were going to be done by midnight EST, except for absentee votes.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Georgia will flip and go to recount like Wisconsin

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson