Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, designguy said:

I know its unfortunate that the Bidens dont own a building they overpaid for ($1.8B) on 5th Ave, cant pay the mortgage, and then can have the Qatari's bail them out!

Source

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

#Biden2020

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

56 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I think its trending blue. Stacy Abrams came within a rats hair of being Governor and was not a likabke candidate.  

They were arguing on a local radio show that Colorado shouldn't be considered a swing state anymore, but the consensus seemed to be it still is, but there are just a lot of Republicans here who never got behind Trump.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Judge Paul Diamond to the Trump campaign lawyer:

Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?

Trump campaign: "There's a non zero number of people in the room"

Diamond: "I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?"

Trump campaign lawyer: "Yes."

Diamond: "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"

https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324482449498394624

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

This^. Like its beyond stupid at this point. The press conference was a joke. Everywhere in the US there is fraud and need to stop counting. EXCEPT for AZ. 

He's also confused and thinks the Dems are running the elections in GA and AZ. 

3 minutes ago, designguy said:

This^. Like its beyond stupid at this point. The press conference was a joke. Everywhere in the US there is fraud and need to stop counting. EXCEPT for AZ. 

He's also confused and thinks the Dems are running the elections in GA and AZ. 

Perhaps this was the plan all along. States could have started counting mail in votes first, but the republicans wouldn't allow that to happen. Makes it easier to claim victory on election night when you are ahead, and then cry foul when the other side gets a disproportionate amount of votes counted afterwards. Even though they knew that is how it would play out. 

Just now, Steeleballz said:

Perhaps this was the plan all along. States could have started counting mail in votes first, but the republicans wouldn't allow that to happen. Makes it easier to claim victory on election night when you are ahead, and then cry foul when the other side gets a disproportionate amount of votes counted afterwards. Even though they knew that is how it would play out. 

Makes sense -- aren't they always saying that they play 12-D chess?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Steeleballz said:

Seems very plausible I mean Trump was saying months ago the only way he could lose would be fraud or a rigged election. 

4 minutes ago, designguy said:

Seems very plausible I mean Trump was saying months ago the only way he could lose would be fraud or a rigged election. 

They have been setting up the whole ecosystem for a while now. Reading some of the Trump threads on Reddit and it's all about how the election is being stolen.

3 hours ago, designguy said:

If what you are saying happens it should be enough for the Dems to take control of the senate (with Harris)

Yup

44 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Georgia down to <3500 votes separating Trump and Biden. Looks like a recount either way and then the senate runoffs. Two more months of election spam mail and phone calls for NB.

My brains will run out my ears. 100s of millions about to be pumped into Ga.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

My brains will run out my ears. 100s of millions about to be pumped into Ga.

Look, that's your covid-19 stimulus plan, other states would begging to be in Georgians shoes.