*Economists

*World's Most Interesting Men

*Comedians

*New entry: election officials

:P

You furgot english professor 

So we're reminded, the cities in question here are quite known for fraud:

Voter Fraud: 1,000 Cases of 'Double-Voting' Found in Georgia

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/09/08/georgia-voter-fraud-n2575805

South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

Lawsuit: Detroit has thousands of dead people on voter lists

Published 2:27 p.m. ET Dec. 11, 2019

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2019/12/11/detroit-dead-voters-election/4397845002/

So these challenges should be pushed as far as it can go. I'd be mad at Trump if he were to lose and go quietly given what's occurring now.

SCOTUS could've helped prevent this last week and they gave the "okay" sign to the chaos we're seeing now. Now that chaos is going to be put before them and I can't feasibly believe they are in a position to do anything useful. The most obvious thing would be, in the case of where people were disenfranchised like not allowed to observe ballot counting, cut out the ballots from there. 

The Republican parts of these states as well would've made it more difficult if they had waited on counting their ballots. Then those committing fraud would've had a harder time figuring out how many fraudulent ballots they needed. This sort of thing is where Trump having experienced people around him would've helped, which I think underscores one of my chief issues with him which is the people he's surrounded himself with. In many ways he's a deer in headlights to the reality of a corrupt political world.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/09/08/georgia-voter-fraud-n2575805

South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2019/12/11/detroit-dead-voters-election/4397845002/

So these challenges should be pushed as far as it can go. I'd be mad at Trump if he were to lose and go quietly given what's occurring now.

SCOTUS could've helped prevent this last week and they gave the "okay" sign to the chaos we're seeing now. Now that chaos is going to be put before them and I can't feasibly believe they are in a position to do anything useful. The most obvious thing would be, in the case of where people were disenfranchised like not allowed to observe ballot counting, cut out the ballots from there. 

The Republican parts of these states as well would've made it more difficult if they had waited on counting their ballots. Then those committing fraud would've had a harder time figuring out how many fraudulent ballots they needed. This sort of thing is where Trump having experienced people around him would've helped, which I think underscores one of my chief issues with him which is the people he's surrounded himself with. In many ways he's a deer in headlights to the reality of a corrupt political world.

I completely agree, the other areas of the various states should simply wait until the Democrat areas finish up.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Good analysis. Reforms on this would be very good for the country and should be able to (hopefully) garner bipartisan support.

The issue with the late ballots is that it will be very hard for the SCOTUS to invalidate them as at the time the voters were told that their votes would count if arrived X days after the election. It seems almost impossible the they would throw all of those votes out, at least not without a way that they could be "cured" somehow

1 minute ago, designguy said:

Good analysis. Reforms on this would be very good for the country and should be able to (hopefully) garner bipartisan support.

The issue with the late ballots is that it will be very hard for the SCOTUS to invalidate them as at the time the voters were told that their votes would count if arrived X days after the election. It seems almost impossible the they would throw all of those votes out, at least not without a way that they could be "cured" somehow

Some of these were instituted by courts and not legislatures so those ones would be much easier to reverse regardless of what people were told. The state Supreme Courts and such can try and usurp the constitution as they like, and tell people what they want, but it doesn't mean SCOTUS must follow because people might believe them.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
Just now, designguy said:

I agree, it would be hard now, and SCOTUS really blew that one allowing a state to change laws in an unconstitutional manner.  If PA wants to accept non-military mail in ballots for a week after the election day they should pass a law in that respect.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

I agree, it would be hard now, and SCOTUS really blew that one allowing a state to change laws in an unconstitutional manner.  If PA wants to accept non-military mail in ballots for a week after the election day they should pass a law in that respect.

2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Some of these were instituted by courts and not legislatures so those ones would be much easier to reverse regardless of what people were told. The state Supreme Courts and such can try and usurp the constitution as they like, and tell people what they want, but it doesn't mean SCOTUS must follow because people might believe them.

I think John Roberts was watching the polls and thought it wouldnt come to this

Timeline
1 minute ago, designguy said:

I think John Roberts was watching the polls and thought it wouldnt come to this

Frank L. keeps coming out and saying polling is dead, does he think we are idiots?  The real pollsters were close, the pollsters showing a massive blue wave and double digit wins for Biden aren't really pollsters, but rather political activists.

4 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Frank L. keeps coming out and saying polling is dead, does he think we are idiots?  The real pollsters were close, the pollsters showing a massive blue wave and double digit wins for Biden aren't really pollsters, but rather political activists.

Could only hope.. but even with the polls being wrong, if Biden wins, it's still validated, with the understanding that the point of polls to deliver a result. It's like a lie detector, not to detect lies (because it can't), but to elicit a confession. You have many people that use their individual vote not to vote for individual candidates but to watch how they perceive "others" are voting. This plays into the "party" problem. It's why when I turned 18 in 2000 I registered as "DTS" (independent/no party) and never looked back. I've never trusted parties, and playing into their little party football team fanaticism only transfers my power as a boss, as an oversight, to them, the people I am supposed to judge according to my values (and not like my buddy).

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

So for the record are you claiming fraud here? Is this evidence of fraud? Inquiring minds want to know.

Timeline
Just now, designguy said:

This thought just crossed my mind. Lets say Biden does end up winning, could we be seeing trump coming back for a run in 2024 lol?

I doubt it, as much of a fighter that he is, why put oneself through the gauntlet of political activists (State Media) again.  Maybe Don Jr.  :)