Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Burnt Reynolds said:

A nice crop but the parenthesis clearly shows me pointing to other posts. You lied again bud. 

You continue to attack me as a liar in multiple threads. This happens when I nail you down on your BS.

12 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

You continue to attack me as a liar in multiple threads. This happens when I nail you down on your BS.

You didn't nail anything down but yourself, you lied. You made up an argument of mine concocted by whatever subjective nonsense you contrived, you never cited me saying that, because you can't. Once again, you're trying to make me calling out your lies personal, but there's nothing personal about showing someone lied and saying they lied, it's an argument of fact not ad hominem. Your prior attempts to make this personal failed, and this one will fail too. Learn to debate in good faith for once, stop making things up, and it'll stop happening.

6 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I would love to sit here all day and help our friends process their stages if grief, but I have a job.

And good timing too, just when you were starting to take debate personal again. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

If Old Joe ends up winning, who will be the Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate his ties to foreign interests?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

List of Professions in CEHST

*Doctors

*Lawyers/constitutional scholars

*Psychologists 

*Epidemiologists/public health officials 

*Economists

*World's Most Interesting Men

*Comedians

*New entry: election officials

:P

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

If Old Joe ends up winning, who will be the Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate his ties to foreign interests?

I think Hillary has some free time

Gaps are closing in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Feels like there are not enough votes left to change anything though, unless one candidate gets a huge share of the remaining votes. Still looks like Nevada is the toss up, but they have the exact same data (released) as they had yesterday at this time. Nevada is supposedly releasing an update at noon ET.

Edited by Steeleballz

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
Just now, Steeleballz said:

Gaps are closing in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Feels like there are not enough votes left to change anything though, unless one candidate gets a huge share of the remaining votes. Still looks like Nevada is the toss up, but they have the exact same data (released) as they had yesterday at this time. 

Our  best chance to get a quick end to this is for Pennsylvania to wrap but now Allegheny said they cant resume counting until tomorrow. Sighhhh

13 minutes ago, designguy said:

Our  best chance to get a quick end to this is for Pennsylvania to wrap but now Allegheny said they cant resume counting until tomorrow. Sighhhh

It's not even noon yet and they are done? I wish I could have that job.

Edited by Steeleballz

Timeline

It's not even noon yet and there done? I wish I could have that job.

Not done but due to a court order they cant continue counting until friday

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's not even noon yet and there done? I wish I could have that job.

We've got Sleepy Joe for prez now. I'm calling a lid now too.

4 minutes ago, JonSeattle said:

We've got Sleepy Joe for prez now. I'm calling a lid now too.

Not yet he isn't, but enjoy it if it happens. I'm not a fan of Biden, but it would be nice to have a president who doesn't make everything about himself, and we won't ever get that with Trump.

Edited by Steeleballz