Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Citation. 

Okay so now you are saying you don't have evidence, great let's wait for the results to come in.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

No Citation? Then you lied.. to the surprise of no one. 

I was told fraud doesn't happen and there it is (those posts showing fraudulent votes from dead people)

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I was told fraud doesn't happen and there it is (those posts showing fraudulent votes from dead people)

So where in there is me saying I have evidence? I mean it's obvious you lied I just want to see how far you'll go to pretend you didn't. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

So where in there is me saying I have evidence? I mean it's obvious you lied I just want to see how far you'll go to pretend you didn't. 

"

"  there it is (those posts showing fraudulent votes from dead people)"

•  

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

There's no place in the US where between the two main candidates one get hundreds of thousands of votes and one candidate gets absolutely zero. That is what happened overnight when we were told they stopped counting, and from what I can tell I'm far from the only one who noticed it. I posted it fully knowing how suspicious it was, I thought it must've been an error like the one in Virginia. It happened in two states around the same time. There absolutely must be verification of these ballots and in rapid speed. 

Fake news and already debunked

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/michigan-election-ballots-mail-absentee-hour-count-update/6161367002/

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The term "there it is" means what? In the context of your quoted tweets?

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

"

"  there it is (those posts showing fraudulent votes from dead people)"

•  
  •  

That's not me saying I have evidence. You made that up. 

That's me referencing posts that showed dead people voting. If you actually debated in good faith and didn't lie about things I didn't say I'd have cited it for you. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, designguy said:

Don't worry 

Just now, Burnt Reynolds said:

That's not me saying I have evidence. You made that up. 

That's me referencing posts that showed dead people voting. If you actually debated in good faith and didn't lie about things I didn't say I'd have cited it for you. 

"Evidence" versus "showed" hmm. And the tweets have been debunked so the only thing you showed was that you can copy and paste garbage tweets 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

There's no place in the US where between the two main candidates one get hundreds of thousands of votes and one candidate gets absolutely zero. That is what happened overnight when we were told they stopped counting, and from what I can tell I'm far from the only one who noticed it. I posted it fully knowing how suspicious it was, I thought it must've been an error like the one in Virginia. It happened in two states around the same time. There absolutely must be verification of these ballots and in rapid speed. 

My fiance said this happened in Russia once with general elections when they tried mail in voting. It showed whole cities voted for one candidate

5 minutes ago, designguy said:

Wasn't debunked when I saw the same thing happen and around the same time in Wisconsin myself. The difference is there's far more specifics about the Michigan dump. 

All I was asking for was an explanation.. I didn't even suggest fraud at that point, but if people want to lie and say it didn't happen I can only assume malice.