Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, designguy said:

Not much here. They will go to court and fight this for sure. What are their chances of success? Very slim because there is no evidence that there are illegitimate ballots

Which they are not allowed access to anyways.... Poll watchers are not qualified election challengers. They are basic members of the public and do not have a right to have access to the ballot count area at least according to the goverment of Michigan 

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/SOS_ED_2_CHALLENGERS_77017_7.pdf

Yes, it will go to court, and this is why the Trump and James campaigns are filing the lawsuits.  Whether they succeed is yet to be determined, but it does show that in some areas there is a perception of poor election integrity, and these do need to be resolved, and is the biggest reason I dislike mail-in (not absentee) voting without proper organization.  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

saw some guy born in 1850 voted in michigan too.

Not really surprising.  Ballot stuffing is a perfected art by the Dems.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Yes, it will go to court, and this is why the Trump and James campaigns are filing the lawsuits.  Whether they succeed is yet to be determined, but it does show that in some areas there is a perception of poor election integrity, and these do need to be resolved, and is the biggest reason I dislike mail-in (not absentee) voting without proper organization.  

Here is one "election integrity" issue that rests with the president and his people: quit claiming fraud when you have no evidence, quit claiming victory when you haven't won. Expressing confidence that you have the votes is fine, subverting our systems and undermining Americans confidence in their system without evidence is unbecoming a true leader.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Here is one "election integrity" issue that rests with the president and his people: quit claiming fraud when you have no evidence, quit claiming victory when you haven't won. Expressing confidence that you have the votes is fine, subverting our systems and undermining Americans confidence in their system without evidence is unbecoming a true leader.

Alternatively, we have the other side claiming foreign influence on US elections.  Which one is worse?

7 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

The easiest thing to do in regards to this is clean up the dang voter rolls. It seems that Democrats do now want to do this because it "purges the system of voters". When in reality it helps stop this. 

Just now, Dashinka said:

Alternatively, we have the other side claiming foreign influence on US elections.  Which one is worse?

I still remember how the Left ran with "Russian Collusion" for 4 years with ZERO EVIDENCE

I was told fraud doesn't happen and there it is (those posts showing fraudulent votes from dead people) .. 

Also:

John James campaign alleges irregularities, lack of integrity in Michigan vote count

Republican John James' Michigan Senate campaign on Wednesday accused local officials of impropriety, voter suppression, and election interference, as the state continues its counting process to determine which candidate won.

The allegations came as chaos unfolded outside a vote tally room at the TCF Center in downtown Detroit where all mail-in absentee ballots are collected. By Wednesday, officials barred people from coming into the room and had placed cardboard over the windows to obstruct the public's view. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-james-campaign-alleges-lack-of-integrity-in-vote-count

On 11/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, Burnt Reynolds said:

Not tonight. They've gone to bed in a number of places, GA, PA, possibly MI, maybe even AZ.. Wisconsin right now seems to be the only place where progress is happening. Not sure about NC.

On 11/4/2020 at 3:50 AM, Burnt Reynolds said:

These delays make me very suspicious. There are election deadlines that don't care if they ever even finish counting ballots they found under the rug so this mentality of count and chill (before counting again) doesn't jive. This should be happening around the clock until they get it done, none of this going home and taking an election siesta stuff. 

On 11/4/2020 at 3:57 AM, Burnt Reynolds said:

Unless I'm mistaken they've found some ballots and Wisconsin has turned blue. If this can happen here there's no reason to believe it can't happen in MI, PA, GA, or NC either. You can see why lawsuits are inevitable with this stuff. 

Regardless.. I know a lot of pollsters who need to be fired. 😂

I knew something was wrong.. we just had watched a handful of states vote just fine and suddenly these few specific battleground states have a myriad of problems resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes for one person.. these had better be explained because all of this seriously points to massive election fraud.

You don't tell people you're going to bed in the middle of counting votes and then overnight there's this unexplained spike of votes we witness very early in the morning that completely go one way. I had that stomach churning feeling in 2000 when I knew Gore was being deprived votes and I see it happening again but in a much larger scale.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I knew something was wrong.. we just had watched a handful of states vote just fine and suddenly these few specific battleground states have a myriad of problems resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes for one person.. 

Fake news

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I knew something was wrong.. we just had watched a handful of states vote just fine and suddenly these few specific battleground states have a myriad of problems resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes for one person.. these had better be explained because all of this seriously points to massive election fraud.

You don't tell people you're going to bed in the middle of counting votes and then overnight there's this unexplained spike of votes we witness very early in the morning that completely go one way. I had that stomach churning feeling in 2000 when I knew Gore was being deprived votes and I see it happening again but in a much larger scale.

Not sudden or unexplained. They were saying for days and days and days in MI, PA, WI expect Trump to have an early lead because the expected in person turnout for him would be higher than for Biden and the in person votes were going to be counted first. Then later once the mail in votes would be counted the gap would start to close. Thats LITERALLY what is happening and was neither sudden or unexpected

You can blame the Repubs for the slow count

There are three important battlegrounds with restrictions on when the mail vote can be processed - Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

In those states, Republican-controlled legislatures have resisted pleas from election officials to update the laws to allow for a speedier count. (The Michigan legislature did allow processing to begin 24 hours before Election Day in cities, but election officials say that's not enough of a head start.) Instead, they will initially report in-person votes - expected to heavily favor Trump - and gradually update with the more Democratic-leaning mail ballots later.

https://6abc.com/pa-election-results-polls-candidates-day/7576189/

I think at somepoint in the night Biden had a 6 point lead in Ohio and at the end Trump had an 9 point lead? Where did those votes come from? We need to investigate!

Edited by designguy

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Nah saw it with my own eyes while browsing multiple sources (Politico, Decision Desk, and NYT), I believe that over a gaslighting nobody any day. 

Just now, designguy said:

Not sudden or unexplained. They were saying for days and days and days in MI, PA, WI expect Trump to have an early lead because the expected in person turnout for him would be higher than for Biden and the in person votes were going to be counted first. Then later once the mail in votes would be counted the gap would start to close. Thats LITERALLY what is happening and was neither sudden or unexpected

You can blame the Repubs for the slow count

https://6abc.com/pa-election-results-polls-candidates-day/7576189/

There's no place in the US where between the two main candidates one get hundreds of thousands of votes and one candidate gets absolutely zero. That is what happened overnight when we were told they stopped counting, and from what I can tell I'm far from the only one who noticed it. I posted it fully knowing how suspicious it was, I thought it must've been an error like the one in Virginia. It happened in two states around the same time. There absolutely must be verification of these ballots and in rapid speed. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Shouldn't it be the legal votes that are counted?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Except others ss it so we don't need to rely on the "fake news" narrations of others. 

You claimed to have evidence.