mamadouch

case return to uscis for review (merged)

18 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Very odd as that reason indicates you were not qualified for a work 

it will take 6 months to see any results and your spouse to hear why denied in detail

the USC will receive either a NOIR or NOID and be given a period of time to provide evidence that what the CO says is not right

her response must be in the form of real evidence not just a statement 

oh,i will wait 6 months,but the office say to me that uscis will contact after 5 weeks and nothing happen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, mamadouch said:

oh,i will wait 6 months,but the office say to me that uscis will contact after 5 weeks and nothing happen

!st of all you are the immigrant and the notice NOIR or NOID will not go to you

the notice will go to the USC

and she will have the opportunity to refute the reasons for the denial by presenting proof showing the issues are not true

she will need good solid proof 

and our denial (in normal times) took 6 months to get from the USCIS office here

it will not happen in a few days or weeks

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.