ChasUK

I'm lost. It doesn't make sense to me.

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Devilette,

And you couldn't ask these questions in a PM because.....???? Just because "things are out there" doesn't mean you have to partake. This thread has really taken a turn for the worse. All the personal attacks are incredibly pointless.

Because I know of many people who would like to know the same thing. I asked nicely, I did not attack.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Devilette,

And you couldn't ask these questions in a PM because.....???? Just because "things are out there" doesn't mean you have to partake. This thread has really taken a turn for the worse. All the personal attacks are incredibly pointless.

Because I know of many people who would like to know the same thing. I asked nicely, I did not attack.

Then they can ALL ask in a PM or you could start another thread about it as it has NOTHING to do with this one.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You ALL know what I am going to say....but say it I shall. The personal attacks must stop and what makes it worse is that when one person starts then you have others who wish to wade in with their attacks aswell.

Stop it.

ANY more and I will lock this thread. If you disagree with me please do NOT continue with that train of thought in this thread either. The Captain has requested that all problems be directed to him via PM regarding moderation decisions.

Thank you.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Devilette,

I think there are a lot of ppl on VJ who are not in the middle of the visa process, but came to prepare for it ahead of time and in the process decided they liked it around here and wanted to stay around.

As Alex said, there are lots of questions I am sure we all have about some people here but it's best not to voice them sometimes.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Timeline

Ladies,

It's just my opinion. I put it out here rather than in PM because I feel the problem is not one between Lisa and myself, but it's a community problem. I've addressed my feelings with Ewok before and they have gone without any action. If it's decided I was out of line, then that's the way it is.

Becca

While I may not agree with RJ's tactics, I agree with her other points.

And I fail to see how devilette's question is an attack. I was asked MANY times before I filed why I hadn't yet filed but posted here, but at least I did post immigration related questions/answers during that time.

So it was ok to ask me, but not ok to ask Lisa?

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
While I may not agree with RJ's tactics, I agree with her other points.

And I fail to see how devilette's question is an attack. I was asked MANY times before I filed why I hadn't yet filed but posted here, but at least I did post immigration related questions/answers during that time.

So it was ok to ask me, but not ok to ask Lisa?

i guess maybe it sounded like an attack since it followed rebeccajo's post... :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Tracy-I am sure when you were asked was not in a thread that became all about how bad you were and had personal attacks thrown in.

Tracy-I am sure when you were asked was not in a thread that became all about how bad you were and had personal attacks thrown in.

How has this thread (up until RJ's post) been all about how 'bad' Lisa is. ???????

Sorry mags but I thought I was being on topic.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Well, I'm not going to make a new topic about it, am I? So I asked here & I repeat, it was not an attack, but a question, posted for the same reason RJ has said. It's a community issue.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Devilette,

I think there are a lot of ppl on VJ who are not in the middle of the visa process, but came to prepare for it ahead of time and in the process decided they liked it around here and wanted to stay around.

As Alex said, there are lots of questions I am sure we all have about some people here but it's best not to voice them sometimes.

I understand what you guys are saying, but I think it's really hard sometimes to show restraint when some people have absolutely no problem voicing whatever opinion they have about others. They don't take it to PM's, they don't post by the rule if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Sometimes people have just had enough, and they think, "why do I have to be the "bigger" person here? why am I showing someone consideration who has never shown it to me?" It takes a lot to let that stand I think, and I really don't know whether standing up is a sign of immaturity or bravery.

Timeline

How has this thread (up until RJ's post) been all about how 'bad' Lisa is. ???????

I said became because it just became that. And the question was asked after it became that.

It is just ironic that the people who complain about VJ going downhill are now contributing to personal attacks or agreeing with the person who said personal attacks. It's really not a good thing.

Just wanted to add-I think standing up for oneself is fine. You can say that you do not like a way someone writes their posts or the way they address people. But to call them mean names is over the line and violates the TOS.

I said became because it just became that. And the question was asked after it became that.

It is just ironic that the people who complain about VJ going downhill are now contributing to personal attacks or agreeing with the person who said personal attacks. It's really not a good thing.

I'm sorry that I couldn't control the order in which a question was asked.

I said a few posts back that I did not condone the method of the post, and my subsequent posts have not been attacks.

But that doesn't make it any less of a valid question, nor does it make my point (about why it was ok to ask me but not to ask Lisa) any less valid.

SA4userbar.jpg