Clarks2021

CFO Cutoff Time

24 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

That actually happens quite often and one reason I only use COD for Lazada.  Also Lazada can take much longer than the stated delivery times and if your "out of town" when they eventually deliver, it can take ages to get your money back.  This applies to Shopee and other similar sites.  

I have ordered ton's of stuff from Lazada and never had a problem. But as with anything online you always have to careful.

Hi has anyone had a problem with the CFO site cfo.gov.ph ?

All of a sudden I can't reach it comes up as a unsecure site?? I did turn off my firewall & that made no difference??

2 hours ago, snydez99 said:

When I try to go to the site it says it can't make a secure connection to the server?

I created a new Google Account recently could that be the problem?

The site always has a problem. We contacted the CFO via Facebook and it went smoothly. However this was in January this year and I heard that site was deleted from Facebook. You may want to search for them on Facebook and if you find them contact them that way. Their website has had issues quite often. 

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

4 hours ago, snydez99 said:

Hi has anyone had a problem with the CFO site cfo.gov.ph ?

All of a sudden I can't reach it comes up as a unsecure site?? I did turn off my firewall & that made no difference??

It seems like their ssl certificate expired.

2 hours ago, snydez99 said:

have most of data in PDF, am I correct that I will have to convert to Jpeg?

Send whatever format that you have. You don't need to convert.

So after registering, which I did today, they check your Doc's & then either need more or Telephone Conference? If pass that then register address ? Where I didn't see link to that? Or does that go with payment link? Then after paying will get Certificate by email right?

Thanks in advance for your help

3 hours ago, snydez99 said:

So after registering, which I did today, they check your Doc's & then either need more or Telephone Conference? If pass that then register address ? Where I didn't see link to that? Or does that go with payment link? Then after paying will get Certificate by email right?

Thanks in advance for your help

All of this information was in the PM that I sent you. I explained step by step what will happen. Just follow the instructions in the emails that they send..

Here is my PM again:

Have her sign up as soon as possible. They will send her an email to confirm the email address. I have access to my wife's email account so I did it all. No need to watch the videos. They will send a new email with the email address of the person that you will work with directly and a list of required document and possible additional documents. I only sent the required:

1. Valid passport;
2. Valid visa or visa grant notice; and
3. Petitioner's passport
4. Marriage certificate or Report of Marriage - ROM (in PSA security paper) (if married)

They will also have you make the payment. They will explain how so get that done asap.

After you send the documents and make payment the consular will email back with a time for the (phone) appointment and give the number to call. The phone call is the most important. Make sure your wife is calm and confident. If the interview goes well she will be done in less than 10 minutes and will have her certificate. If it does not go well the consular can ask for any of the other listed documents in the first email.

Here is what I feel helped my wife the most. Before her visa interview, I made a timeline in excel spreadsheet that listed every important date. When we first met, when we first met in person, each of my trips there, when my divorce was final, when I proposed, etc. she studied it like a test :)

Having that knowledge at top of mind for the interview and more importantly the CFO gave her the ability to quickly answer every question without hesitation and confidence.

Once completed they will email her a certificate which will allow her to leave. She does not need the sticker. Supposedly they will also send the sticker for the passport in the mail, but my wife has still not received the sticker in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.