aslam khan

N400: No Biometric appointment letter?

43 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2021 at 7:28 PM, ArtN said:

My check was cashed on 03/09, then (the same day) I got a text with a case number.

Noa1 and a biometrics reuse letter were in a mailbox yesterday 03/13. 

Yes, my case number was in a text msg from USCIS and of course in a paper copy of noa

Status update: I got my bio reuse letter today 03/26/2021. And I am waiting for the interview letter. Hope it will come soon :) 

• 9 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 7:31 PM, aslam khan said:

Hi, 

So I applied N400 on Oct 1 and my case completion date shows 3 months, but meanwhile its been 14 days i didn't receive any letter for biometric appointment. This gave me idea how accurate the case completion time is? Can you please tell me when i am expecting to get the biometric letter. Appreciate your help thanks :) 

I just got great news on my N400. I sent in application on 11/16/21 and got letter same day no biometric needed. I just got notifications that my interview is scheduled for feb 18. Less than 3 months. I live in Pennsylvania. Application was at NBC. Scheduled interview at Philadelphia. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Awesome. How long did it take?

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

On 1/11/2022 at 7:58 PM, Gaspari said:

I applied for N400 11/16/21 and got letter of bioreuse same day. I just got up date today 1/11/22 interview schedule for feb 18 2022. Less than 3 months 

That is awesome News! I applied last week and I hope it will go as fast as yours (Im Philly too). My husband just got his interview scheduled since Feb 7 last year!

9 hours ago, Andel79 said:

That is awesome News! I applied last week and I hope it will go as fast as yours (Im Philly too). My husband just got his interview scheduled since Feb 7 last year!

Thank you. I wasn’t expecting that fast. They didn’t require finger print since they using the one from my greencard. Good luck. I am studying every day into work and driving home. I play the YouTube

10 hours ago, Andel79 said:

test. 

On 10/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, aslam khan said:

Hi, 

So I applied N400 on Oct 1 and my case completion date shows 3 months, but meanwhile its been 14 days i didn't receive any letter for biometric appointment. This gave me idea how accurate the case completion time is? Can you please tell me when i am expecting to get the biometric letter. Appreciate your help thanks :) 

Hi! I have not heard of such quickness ! I always log in into my USCIS account and the completion time is always changing . I applied my N400 Jan  26, 2021 and got my interview scheduled right before Christmas for Jan 27, 2022. I'm sure you will have you biometric scheduled pretty soon. Best Wishes.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:08 AM, Gaspari said:

Thank you. I wasn’t expecting that fast. They didn’t require finger print since they using the one from my greencard. Good luck. I am studying every day into work and driving home. I play the YouTube

test. 

Yes I wish you the best. Mine went super fast. Was not expecting since time line said 13 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.