Crtcl Rice Theory

White Supremacist Daily Stormer Founder Heard Trump’s ‘Stand By’ Comment as Chilling Command: ‘Get Ready for War’

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://www.mediaite.com/news/white-supremacist-daily-stormer-founder-heard-trumps-stand-by-comment-as-chilling-command-get-ready-for-war/

Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, interpreted President Donald Trump’s “Stand back and stand by” remark as an unambiguous call to arms, writing on the site that the command “gave me shivers.”

Anglin wrote a lengthy, gushing commentary about Trump’s performance in Tuesday night’s presidential debate, and particularly the moment moderator Chris Wallace and former Vice President Joe Biden pressed Trump to explicitly condemn white supremacists and right-wing militia groups.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said, in a remark that prompted widespread outrage — and online celebration from that extremist group’s members. You can count Anglin in the latter category.

Halfway through his commentary — which included anti-Semitic bile directed at Wallace — Anglin described the exchange, then wrote “He didn’t condemn anyone, and he didn’t tell them to stand down – he told them to stand back and to stand by.”

Anglin wrote that he interpreted the remark as “wait until I give the signal,” then added “I got shivers. I still have shivers. He is telling the people to stand by. As in: get ready for war.”

Filed: Timeline

The Charlottesville lie is the 2nd biggest Mainstream media lie only to the Russian Collusion fabrication.  

Actual quotes from the same press conference: 

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

REPORTER: Why did you wait so long to denounce neo-Nazis? 

TRUMP: I didn’t wait long. I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement, but you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. And it takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts. And it is a very, very important process to me. It is a very important statement. So I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to my statement, in fact I brought it. I brought it. 

As I said on remember this, Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. And then I went on from there. 

—————- 

REPORTER: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis? 

TRUMP: Those people – all of those people, excuse me – I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. 

—————- 

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. 

Filed: Timeline

Looks like the proud boys were the victims here.  (Also have never seen any videos nor news clips about proud boys destroying businesses or property to date).

https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/2020/09/kalamazoo-police-release-videos-from-proud-boys-protest-to-the-public.html

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Looks like the proud boys were the victims here.  (Also have never seen any videos nor news clips about proud boys destroying businesses or property to date).

https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/2020/09/kalamazoo-police-release-videos-from-proud-boys-protest-to-the-public.html

I haven't either, which is why I've largely ignored all the focus people try and make on them. They don't seem to be of any notable population, I don't see them causing mayhem and looting, burning buildings, etc. I've seen some videos of them engaging Antifa, but I don't know if they were just protesting like many have done and were attacked by Antifa (we know one doesn't need to do anything at all wrong in order to be attacked by these marxist groups), or if they set out to engage them in this way because they are extremists drawn to other extremists.

I've seen evidence presented by one of our left wing posters of some really moronic views, but if that's the worst of it, who cares. If they are extremists that need to be worry about, we'll see evidence of it. In the meantime, there's a pointlessness (on top of sheer authoritarianism) to thoughtpolicing. 

One of the common methods left wing extremists try and justify their extremism in light of having no right wing equal right now is to pull the moral equivalence stunt. Caricature, hyperbole, exaggerate.. "links to", "amplifies", you notice the language people use, where one doesn't even need to be a racist, or extremist, they just need to be seen with one, talk with one, we know how this goes. Trying to make as many others equal to them is what Antifa and BLM do to justify themselves.

The Daily Stormer and co.. lol. Are they related to Stormfront? All they've been is a corner of the internet whining about their usual white supremacist views. They've been a smaller and smaller part of society as more of us whites are colorblind. If they aren't doing anything, I certainly don't care that this dying bunch possess some corner of the internet to cry about it. 

These people have suddenly become more relevant and its specifically because the left want to elevate more extremist opposition to justify their own run to extremism.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds