Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

<yawn>

Is this the big announcement about the obamacare replacement, due 2017?

Infrastructure week. :P 

Just now, Nitas_man said:

Oh

pity. Polls open Tuesday.  Guess that last debate doesn’t matter one way or another to us 😂

Finishing up my ballot today. I have an option to vote for Kanye, but only as a vice-presidential candidate. Decisions!!

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 minute ago, laylalex said:

Finishing up my ballot today. I have an option to vote for Kanye, but only as a vice-presidential candidate. Decisions!!

Dont you dare 😂 he’s nuttier than trump and that’s hard to do

we voting in person, no way i’m mailing in a ballot.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
On 10/9/2020 at 11:34 AM, Dashinka said:

Listening to President Trump on the radio today (Rush Limbaugh Radio Rally), sounds pretty good to me.

In other news Nancy is positioning for another way to get rid of a President she doesn't like.

Hacking and coughing through interviews sounds good to me too

Timeline
On 10/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, Voice of Reason said:

+1,000

Please by all means mix and mingle now this month.  Before you vote.  It’s just a wu-flu hoax and it disappeared by easter anyway

Remember:  the cure for stupid is a team of 10 doctors and (7) different meds 👍 The 2017-2020 obamacare replacement plan will pay for all that because its the bestest most fantastically put together plan by the very smartest people 👍

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

Which state Nitas?

Timeline
Just now, Nitas_man said:

Texas, opens Tuesday

You could skip the line and use one if the newly expanded court mandated drop boxes.

2 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

LOL Poor Kanye, I wish he would get help he needs.

I'm dropping mine off at one of the early voting centers, which is a little different than just the dropboxes. The centers are fully staffed, and I used the same one for the primary, which took place pre-COVID19. I can also track my ballot and make sure it's where it's supposed to be. I got a text message from the Sec of State to alert me the ballot had just been placed in my mailbox and sure enough, there it was when I went downstairs a couple of minutes later to get the mail. It's a pretty decent system and we had it up and running before all of this. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

You could skip the line and use one if the newly expanded court mandated drop boxes.

Nope, ima mask up and do the deed

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Please by all means mix and mingle now this month.  Before you vote.  It’s just a wu-flu hoax and it disappeared by easter anyway

Remember:  the cure for stupid is a team of 10 doctors and (7) different meds 👍 The 2017-2020 obamacare replacement plan will pay for all that because its the bestest most fantastically put together plan by the very smartest people 👍

Zinc and fishy tank medicine as a prophylaxis, I heard some one say, to be safe.

1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

Nope, ima mask up and do the deed

Kickin' it old school, respect.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

LOL Poor Kanye, I wish he would get help he needs.

I'm dropping mine off at one of the early voting centers, which is a little different than just the dropboxes. The centers are fully staffed, and I used the same one for the primary, which took place pre-COVID19. I can also track my ballot and make sure it's where it's supposed to be. I got a text message from the Sec of State to alert me the ballot had just been placed in my mailbox and sure enough, there it was when I went downstairs a couple of minutes later to get the mail. It's a pretty decent system and we had it up and running before all of this. 

Yep and check it like a petition.  I got a feeling they are looking for reasons to reject paper ballots.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Zinc and fishy tank medicine as a prophylaxis, I heard some one say, to be safe.

Kickin' it old school, respect.

I heard bleach and dr pepper works too.  You can also stick a UV wand wherever it will fit, flip the switch, and it cures everything 👍  Maybe some of these boys can try that

Note:  Not trusting paper this year.

Edited by Nitas_man

3 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I heard bleach and dr pepper works too.  You can also stick a UV wand wherever it will fit, flip the switch

I went to that party in college, except it was Popov vodka not bleach. The UV wand was a very bad idea in a frat house.