Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The truth is finally coming out..

We can't trust anything the President says.. neither he nor his doctors have any idea how his health is!

That nymag article... what a complete piece of  a dumpster fire attempt at journalism.  Wow.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Now that you mention it, I don't know who that is either. 😃

What's your criteria for a "random Twitter troll"?

0RVNR5y.png

Our most learned spelling and grammar guru.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

I thought i had opened Twitter by mistake 😴😴

City of Cleveland reports 11 COVID-19 cases stemming from presidential debate

Most who tested positive were from out of state

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/city-of-cleveland-reports-11-covid-19-cases-stemming-from-presidential-debate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Updates:

Dr. Sean Dooley, another member of the president's medical team, said Sunday that Mr. Trump is no longer complaining of shortness of breath and is "walking around." The president said in a four-minute Twitter video on Saturday night that he is feeling "much better" and thinks he'll "be back soon."

When did we hear from a doctor yesterday that the president was complaining about shortness of breath and not able to walk around? 

This rolling disclosure on the president's health is concerning.

17 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Updates:

Dr. Sean Dooley, another member of the president's medical team, said Sunday that Mr. Trump is no longer complaining of shortness of breath and is "walking around." The president said in a four-minute Twitter video on Saturday night that he is feeling "much better" and thinks he'll "be back soon."

When did we hear from a doctor yesterday that the president was complaining about shortness of breath and not able to walk around? 

Nah, it isn't. We got the information we needed, along with a video, to know there's little concern right now.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

19 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Updates:

Probably because it's not our business.  Much like we don't get updates on patients in hospitals across the US that are not our family members.  (And what would hourly updates do for you, if they WERE to share them with the world?)

I know you're concerned, and obviously it's important to all of us, but you have to realize that there are two things working against your desire for more information... HIPAA and National Security.  There are people out there who SHOULDN'T know his medical status.  And there are also markets that could be thrown into chaos if the wrong info was allowed to become public.

He will be back in the WH in a couple of days most likely, and we can all go back to hating him again.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

OMG.  This is horrible.  Time for another lock down.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Nah, it isn't. We got the information we needed, along with a video, to know there's little concern right now.

No, we didn't get the information we need. 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Probably because it's not our business.  Much like we don't get updates on patients in hospitals across the US that are not our family members.  (And what would hourly updates do for you, if they WERE to share them with the world?)

I know you're concerned, and obviously it's important to all of us, but you have to realize that there are two things working against your desire for more information... HIPAA and National Security.  There are people out there who SHOULDN'T know his medical status.  And there are also markets that could be thrown into chaos if the wrong info was allowed to become public.

He will be back in the WH in a couple of days most likely, and we can all go back to hating him again.

National security is not served when the Chief of staff says one thing about vitals and oxygen and the doctor contradicts himself.

We are getting smoke thrown at us. 

Timeline

President Donald Trump’s doctor, delivering his second evasive press conference on the president’s health in two days, said Sunday that Trump has been treated with a steroid after his oxygen levels dropped twice since he was diagnosed with COVID-19.

That new information suggests that the president’s condition is more severe than previously disclosed, despite the rosy picture painted by his medical team — who still suggested that Trump could be discharged as soon as Monday.

Dr. Sean Conley also had to address the contradictory statements that had come from him and White House officials on Saturday, at one point admitting he was trying to “reflect the upbeat attitude” that officials, including Trump, wanted to portray.

Conley insisted Sunday that the president “has continued to improve” but that over the course of his illness, he had “experienced two episodes of transient drops in his oxygen saturation.”

Conley said that the president’s medical team “debated the reasons for this and whether we would even intervene.” The team then initiated a treatment with dexamethasone.

Trump received his first dose of dexamethasone on Saturday and his medical team said the plan is to continue with the treatment “for the time being.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemlee/trump-covid-steroid-dexamethasone-doctor

Timeline
17 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

No, we didn't get the information we need. 

You are welcome to go to WR and try to get more information.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!