Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I don't see any evidence they're a random twitter troll. I'll wait for it. 

Here are some more twitter posts from you favorite poster

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1275197068508831747?s=19

Edited by CanAm1980

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I don't see any reason to post Vanity Fair twitter posts, do you? I mean...

Even if you don't like Vanity Fair, the label "random twitter trolls" to everything posted (and it wasn't just the Vanity Fair person) deserves justification, particularly on the parts about "troll" and "random". You've yet to provide it.

I don't see any evidence they're a random twitter troll. I'll wait for it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Even if you don't like Vanity Fair, the label "random twitter trolls" to everything posted (and it wasn't just the Vanity Fair person) deserves justification, particularly on the parts about "troll" and "random". You've yet to provide it.

More Mr Sherman!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

What's the "random" and "troll" part?

So you are onboard with Mr Sherman?

Edited by CanAm1980

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I asked where's the "random" and "troll" part? How are they a troll and how are they random? I didn't say I was "onboard with" them. Also, you've got other sources to cover too. You didn't use "troll", you said "random twitter trolls", implying they all were random and trolls. So, feel free to explain those too, to actually answer the question 2-3 pages later in one fell swoop. 😂

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline

I asked where's the "random" and "troll" part? How are they a troll and how are they random? I didn't say I was "onboard with" them.

I am just trying to figure out why would you would repost Sherman and Vanity Fair as a source of what is happening with the President.  I don't think you agree with his viewpoint, but maybe you do.

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

I am just trying to figure out why would you would repost Sherman and Vanity Fair as a source of what is happening with the President.  I don't think you agree with his viewpoint, but maybe you do.

A hint of that is in the original reply to your first post asserting "random twitter trolls", and it's coupled with a screenshot with specific things circled. Might want to find it. It was a direct retort to your assertion, and coupled with a question, which to this point, you still refuse to answer. "Random" how? "Trolls" how? It's not a difficult nor trick question. You take all the time you need. 

Timeline

A hint of that is in the original reply to your first post asserting "random twitter trolls", and it's coupled with a screenshot with specific things circled. Might want to find it. It was a direct retort to your assertion, and coupled with a question, which to this point, you still refuse to answer. "Random" how? "Trolls" how? It's not a difficult nor trick question. You take all the time you need. 

It is obvious some were 'trolled" by his post, "random" is with all of the thousands of posts tonight on that topic, why pick that one? Curious minds want to know.

What is your reason for posting Gabriel Sherman?  Maybe it was just  a random impulse, but I shouldn't speak for you.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

So you just love quoting Gabriel Sherman. Got it, in no way was there an element of snark.   That's cool, I hereby retract my assertion that Gabriel Sherman is a random twitter troll. Do you feel better?

19 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

It is obvious some were 'trolled" by his post, "random" is with all of the thousands of posts tonight on that topic, why pick that one? Curious minds want to know.

What is your reason for posting Gabriel Sherman?  Maybe it was just  a random impulse, but I shouldn't speak for you.

13 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

So you just love quoting Gabriel Sherman. Got it, in no way was there an element of snark.   That's cool, I hereby retract my assertion that Gabriel Sherman is a random twitter troll. Do you feel better?

- You called them "random twitter trolls", meaning Sherman wasn't the only one. 

- How some were trolled by his post? His posts are a troll? How? Random how?.. look at the actual posts, their number of likes and retweets, and you'll notice they aren't random.. 20,000... 25,000... they're among the most popular.

So how are these sources random and trolls?

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

2 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I posted it.. you quoted it and chastised me for quoting random twitter trolls. Why berate my sources? What's the criteria you're applying to call them random twitter trolls?

What is it with you for asking for criteria about everything and anything? You are no Perry Mason.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!