Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Which "information"? You have been all over the board.

The one you quoted minutes ago and called "random twitter troll", before refusing to answer what that is and passive-aggressively calling me a VJ troll instead. Still awaiting what your criteria for random twitter troll is. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The one you quoted minutes ago and called "random twitter troll", before refusing to answer what that is and passive-aggressively calling me a VJ troll instead. Still awaiting what your criteria for random twitter troll is. 

Who called you a VJ troll? Seriously? You are one of our " guiding lights" here. What is the latest from the Whitehouse or have they all gone to bed?

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

Who called you a VJ troll? Seriously? You are one of our " guiding lights" here. What is the latest from the Whitehouse or have they all gone to bed?

I posted it.. you quoted it and chastised me for quoting random twitter trolls. Why berate my sources? What's the criteria you're applying to call them random twitter trolls?

Timeline

I posted it.. you quoted it and chastised me for quoting random twitter trolls. Why berate my sources? What's the criteria you're applying to call them random twitter trolls?

Who chastised you?

Timeline

😀

I guess they're not twitter trolls then, given how badly you're running from that statement. 

I run from nothing. Again who dissed you my friend? 

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I run from nothing. Again who dissed you my friend? 

He posted a tweet, and you asked him why he was posting random twitter trolls, and he replied with evidence it wasn't just some random troll.  Don't you remember that?

Edited by Voice of Reason

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

He posted a tweet, and you asked him why he was posting random twitter trolls, and he replied with evidence it wasn't just some random troll.  Don't you remember that?

Exactly! why quote random twitter trolls? There is so much timely and accurate and timely information coming from the Whitehouse. 

Besides Vanity Fair has been called out time and time again as fake in this forum.

38 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Exactly! why quote random twitter trolls? There is so much timely and accurate and timely information coming from the Whitehouse. 

Besides Vanity Fair has been called out time and time again as fake in this forum.

I don't see any evidence they're a random twitter troll. I'll wait for it. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I don't see any evidence they're a random twitter troll. I'll wait for it. 

I don't see any reason to post Vanity Fair twitter posts, do you? I mean...