Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Gimme*

And the issue wasn't spelling, but on the subject of phones.. I'm starting to think NB is rubbing off on you more than you're aware. 😟

If you start talking about platinum cards I'm afraid you're gonna have to be blocked.

NB? Not aware of that person and or initials!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

"I release the following information with the permission of President Donald J. Trump.

President Trump continues to do well, having made substantial progress since diagnosis. This evening he completed his second dose of Remdesivir without complication. He remains fever-free and off supplemental oxygen with a saturation level between 96 and 98% all day. He spent most of the afternoon conducting business, and has been up and moving about the medical suite without difficulty. Well not yet out of the woods, the team remains cautiously optimistic. The plan for tomorrow is to continue observation in between doses of Remdesivir, closely monitoring his clinical status while fully supporting his conduct of Presidential duties."

Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

NYMag has assessed Trump and.. it's not good folks.. 

Trump's so done! 

Why quote random twitter trolls?

Edited by CanAm1980

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Now that you mention it, I don't know who that is either. 😃

What's your criteria for a "random Twitter troll"?

0RVNR5y.png

You seem more interested in  quoting vanity fair than the Whitehouse

Edited by CanAm1980

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

GEEEEZ you guys are so hung up on spelling I'm using a phone that substitutes spellings for different  and various words and I don't  always catch it. Gemmie a break you know what I mean. If I wanted spelling lessons I'd  go back to school!

now you really sound like NB.........

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

2 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

now you really sound like NB.........

Who is NB????

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

QNMdmF9.gif

I was told it was a random twitter troll. I'm awaiting what your criteria for that is.

Well I know how to ID the VJ trolls for sure.

Timeline

https://kwwl.com/2020/10/03/i-think-ill-be-back-soon-president-trump-says-in-video-message-from-hospital/

UPDATE: President’s physician, “Trump not yet out of the woods

16 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Well I know how to ID the VJ trolls for sure.

What gave it away? Was it the screenshot showing disagreement with you with my own criteria, then asking yours? In the real world we call this "debate". I take it by your personal attack with nothing else, that you have no answer of substance to back up your claim? 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

What gave it away? Was it the screenshot showing disagreement with you with my own criteria, then asking yours? In the real world we call this "debate".

I am looking to information. What are you providing? Twitter posts?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Do you have a problem with this information? That's a well credentialed journalist. Maybe explain how it's a "random twitter troll"?

Which "information"? You have been all over the board.