Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Not the only place that was addressed.  Dont you have alexa or something?  Man y’all be lazy.  No wonder you depend on t’twitter of t’rump to guide your decisions

Deflections galore.  You posted the study and review, I was just offering additional analysis.  Btw, I don’t do Twitter or FB, too many corporate types, and Alexa just makes people more lazy than they already are.  I did appreciate the study and review you posted though, good reading.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

It is interesting since this is definitely a matter of opinion.  Every time I see Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer open their mouths they are lying.  Sure they do it with resolutely and they have a group of leftist media types that buy everything they are saying, but it is the same.  Then of course if you want to compare POTUSs, Obama and Bush were just as untruthful as Trump, but neither of them gave the press as much access as Trump.

Like I said DT is the POTUS right now this minute. Obama, Bush, Reagan  whomever are NOT the POTUS. I told you I conceded they all lie, but again DT is the current POTUS.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

These boys are no tom sawyers

A modern-day warrior
Mean mean stride
Today’s Tom Sawyer
Mean mean pride

17 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

That still sounds like work.

Sitting there worrying about optics, bs, and positioning, tends to result in more work (that's why politics burns through almost as much money as the entertainment industry). Being honest is rather simple. No need to worry about pleasing or appeasing others or managing one's image. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

Yeah, I went to MIT, not everything they say is correct, and the link you shared only offered opinion with no data, whereas the other study you apparently did not read offered actual data.  There is a simple solution, they can test each mask material per an ASTM or SAE standard for single pass efficiency.  The initial study you posted appears to somewhat accomplish this, but not in a standard method.  The simple fact is some masks are not up to it, but they all count.

What I said.  No study ever concluded a single covering was worse than nothing at all

Testing has been done.  Early summer.  

ACS Nano has 85 pages of tables with carefully tested materials and filtration efficiencies as a function of particle size stapled to a report documenting the math and assumptions.    

But you knew that.  Because you’re MIT  Me?  I’ll take it.  65% reduction in Ro of 2.5 drives this virus out of circulation.  I’ll

leave the math to you.  Lots of room

for trumpers who dont want to carry their load.  We’re used to that by now.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Like I said DT is the POTUS right now this minute. Obama, Bush, Reagan  whomever are NOT the POTUS. I told you I conceded they all lie, but again DT is the current POTUS.

Trumpers minds tend to wander.  Be patient.  They’ll wander back.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Deflections galore.  You posted the study and review, I was just offering additional analysis.  Btw, I don’t do Twitter or FB, too many corporate types, and Alexa just makes people more lazy than they already are.  I did appreciate the study and review you posted though, good reading.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c05025

Ignore the gibberish and look at efficiencies

30 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

I am not smart, but I know about smart people.

This breaks it down:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-happens-if-a-presidential-nominee-can-no-longer-run-for-office/

Thanks for searching for that, for me 

20 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

A modern-day warrior
Mean mean stride
Today’s Tom Sawyer
Mean mean pride

great song great album.

Timeline

This Whitehouse has zero credibility on this virus. Now we see that last Saturday half if the Republican establishment was present at the Amy Barrett announcement with no mask an shoulder to shoulder and many present at that event are testing positive.  The President did not contract this virus on Wednesday.. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Thanks for searching for that, for me 

I am not even sure that article has the whole story. For example today a story surfaced about an election in Minnesota that is delayed until January according to state law. Do we know that every state can handle the incapacity or death of the Presidential candidates? I am not so sure. 

Timeline

Kelleyanne Conway just tested positive

Starting to point to the supreme court nomination ceremony.  6 people from that ceremony so far

George Conway’s probably cutting a vicious ad as we speak.

Edited by Nitas_man