Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

How Trump is doing every week later (all the way up to the third week on average if his symptoms haven't subsided) I think will be telling on what happens to him. Far higher odds of his survival with it happening now opposed to March. 

Supposedly Amy Coney Barrett already had the virus and recovered months ago. So the hopes that she had the virus and it would stall the process are toast. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My parents and I got coronavirus. We always wear masks everytime we go out in public, we sanitized our groceries everytime we got them, and still got it. My mom had hip surgery in a private hospital in July, was tested for covid beforehand, and must've gotten it there, the cleanest place you can be with everyone wearing masks and major sanitization, no covid patients nearby or anything like that. So they brought it home and we all got it. They had fevers for a couple of weeks and we all had a cough, I had a fever just for a few days. My dad lost his smell and taste for several weeks and my mom and I lost ours for a couple days. 

To get to the point, you can still get it even being careful, sanitary, social distancing and wearing masks.

Also, my mom is over 60 and she is now fine, and my dad had cancer ten years ago so only has one lung from surgery, and he is fine. We are lucky, but you can definitely survive with preexisting conditions, I think trump will be fine

Edited by Cheburashka34

Just now, Cheburashka34 said:

My parents and I got coronavirus. We always wear masks everytime we go out in public, we sanitized our groceries everytime we got them, and still got it. My mom had hip surgery in a private hospital in July, was tested for covid beforehand, and must've gotten it there, the cleanest place you can be with everyone wearing masks and major sanitization, no covid patients nearby or anything like that. So they brought it home and we all got it. They had fevers for a couple of weeks and we all had a cough, I had a fever just for a few days. My dad lost his smell and taste for several weeks and my mom and I lost ours for a couple days. 

To get to the point, you can still get it even being careful, sanitary, social distancing and wearing masks.

Hospitals can also be petri dishes. Contrary to popular belief they aren't the safest place to be if you weren't sure you had an illness. People in Canada love going to the ER when not having serious symptoms of any contagious disease, but then expose themselves to illness waiting (depending on the province/region) anywhere from 1-10 hours in a crowded environment full of people coughing, sneezing, and spreading germs/pathogens all over the place. 

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

Also, my mom is over 60 and she is now fine, and my dad had cancer ten years ago so only has one lung from surgery, and he is fine. We are lucky, but you can definitely survive with preexisting conditions, I think trump will be fine

Glad you are all ok!  A hospital is the LAST place I'd want to be the past few months, so many ways to get sick.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

*** A few post bordering explicit comments and those quoting it were removed. Keep it civil and clean or bans will occur.

VJ Mod

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Too funny Press conference in 2 weeks

“My recovery was the fastest ever. I had the most tremendous recovery. Nobody in the world recovered faster than I, nobody”

“All the Dr.’s said what a great recovery I had”

“And I mean, to tell you the truth, it wasn’t even that bad. I mean, it could have been real bad, for most people it is. But I have the best immune system ever, that’s what the Dr’s told me. I have the best immune system from anyone they’ve ever treated.”

“I bet you sleepy Joe wouldn’t be here if he caught the China Virus”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Glad you are all ok!  A hospital is the LAST place I'd want to be the past few months, so many ways to get sick.  Thanks for sharing your experience.

Yeah it's interesting because they assured her over and over that it was very safe and everything would be fine. She was worried too. 

2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Wishful thinking!  :rofl:

I guess we have to wait and see what else comes out, won't we!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Too funny Press conference in 2 weeks

“My recovery was the fastest ever. I had the most tremendous recovery. Nobody in the world recovered faster than I, nobody”

“All the Dr.’s said what a great recovery I had”

“And I mean, to tell you the truth, it wasn’t even that bad. I mean, it could have been real bad, for most people it is. But I have the best immune system ever, that’s what the Dr’s told me. I have the best immune system from anyone they’ve ever treated.”

“I bet you sleepy Joe wouldn’t be here if he caught the China Virus”

Spot on.I think we can get you a job in the Whitehouse. Could I ask you to phoneticize some words? Like  fastus ever,  Gina Virus?

1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

Millions of people who thought Covid was a hoax are finally accepting it's a reality. It would be ironic if it was a hoax that finally convinced them of that.

That would be something wouldn't it!!! It's just that every time DT opens his mouth he is lying or stretching details about this or that.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

49 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Yup and the white house medical staff and 100s of others are in in it smh

It would not be the first time DT bullied folks into saying things that were untrue. I would not put anything pass this guy!

Citizenship Complete!

Question for you smart people.  What happens if Trump is in a coma at election time.

What happens if god forbid he should die a few days before the election,?

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Question for you smart people.  What happens if Trump is in a coma at election time.

What happens if god forbid he should die a few days before the election,?

There's a protocol -- I saw someone posting about it on FB earlier today. I'll find it.

Edit: it's complicated. https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-usa-trump-election-ex-idUSKBN26N343

Edited by laylalex