Crtcl Rice Theory

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

662 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Old news.  C'mon, man!! You gotta keep up with the thing...

Did miss a post?

Timeline
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, I put it in another thread probably 30 seconds before you posted this.  Just messing with ya.

I don't have your youth and vigor and should be provided a 90 second delay on everyone under 40.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I gave you an upvote for your very xpolite comment, much appreciated.  But I haven't seen 40 in many a year.  

Another handicap, I am up in the woods of B.C. with no access to cable trying to pull my news off of youtube. I am lucky to get Visajourney feeds, well lucky might be a stretch.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Lysol injections, bleach cocktails, and high dose UV blasts should start immediately

Also more huge rallies are a great idea.  Pack stadiums.  👍

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Lysol injections, bleach cocktails, and high dose UV blasts should start immediately

Also more huge rallies are a great idea.  Pack stadiums.  👍

I am trusting that with the Cleveland clinic as consultants, the air inside the debate hall was filtered 8 ways to Sunday.

Timeline

Here's the letter from the White House physician about President Donald Trump's positive coronavirus test:

MEMORANDUM FOR: KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY

FROM: SEAN P. CONLEY, DO, FACEP, PHYSICIAN TO THE PRESIDENT, COMMANDER, U.S. NAVY

SUBJECT: President Donald J. Trump & First Lady Melania Trump’s COVID-19 Tests

I release the following information with the permission of President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump.

This evening I received confirmation that both President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The President and First Lady are both well at this time, and they plan to remain at home within the White House during their convalescence.

The White House medical team and I will maintain a vigilant watch, and I appreciate the support provided by some of our country’s greatest medical professionals and institutions.

Rest assured I expect the President to continue carrying out his duties without disruption while recovering, and I will keep you updated on any future developments.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

I am trusting that with the Cleveland clinic as consultants, the air inside the debate hall was filtered 8 ways to Sunday.

The Cleveland Clinic’s own air is filtered 8 ways to Sunday but last time I checked you have to mask up to go in there.

Nah this gets better and better.  This whole group has been holding meetings with the senate leadership and the new Supreme court justice all week.  

Wishing them both a speedy recovery. Having lost a classmate and a family friend to the virus, I couldn't wish them anything else.