Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public

2,873 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, HRubin said:

Does anyone have a photo of what the new police certificate looks like? 

My husband got a new one and we're pretty sure it's wrong and wanted to just see if anyone had a picture of the new one?

Thanks everyone!

Hi, I just got mine and they rejected it (first time uploading all my documents) 😭 when I called for help this morning I wasn't aware of the update and the lady forwarded it to her supervisor. I called a second time after seeing Hawk Riders google doc and the second lady I spoke to said that it "needs to match the sheet that we have" and won't be accepted until it does. Hopefully the supervisor knows about this and won't reject it again!!

Does your husband's new one also look like this? My police station said that everything I fill out in person along with fingerprints was correct.
(Sorry if the quality is poor, the file was too big!)
0001.thumb.jpg.ee843fdc570dc349748588d0a60fa93d.jpg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Wanderist said:

Hi, I just got mine and they rejected it (first time uploading all my documents) 😭 when I called for help this morning I wasn't aware of the update and the lady forwarded it to her supervisor. I called a second time after seeing Hawk Riders google doc and the second lady I spoke to said that it "needs to match the sheet that we have" and won't be accepted until it does. Hopefully the supervisor knows about this and won't reject it again!!

Does your husband's new one also look like this? My police station said that everything I fill out in person along with fingerprints was correct.

Our document (got it the 17th) was a part of the new batch and said “for personal reasons”, so I don’t think anyone really knows what is going on. Our appointment is on the 14th, so there isn’t much time to get a new one. We’ll see what happens? Lol

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Wanderist said:

That’s exactly what our new one looks like too.....

our first one had Other (provide details) but it may expire before we get an interview letter. 

our police station also had no idea how to do this differently so I’m at a loss for what to do.  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, HRubin said:

That’s exactly what our new one looks like too.....

our first one had Other (provide details) but it may expire before we get an interview letter. 

our police station also had no idea how to do this differently so I’m at a loss for what to do.  

Hopefully the NVC will be updated with this info soon and you'll just need to bring both to your interview. I spoke with someone at my police station earlier, they said they will call Ottawa and get back to me on Monday. I'm going to ask her for an email or I'll email the CCRTIS for a copy of the email from further in this thread to upload as an additional document if it gets rejected again. It's so frustrating because I think we're doing everything right, they just don't know about this 😕 

If I can get a more official looking letter or email I'll post it here! 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Atyree9 said:

Our document (got it the 17th) was a part of the new batch and said “for personal reasons”, so I don’t think anyone really knows what is going on. Our appointment is on the 14th, so there isn’t much time to get a new one. We’ll see what happens? Lol

Maybe email the CCRTIS and bring a copy of the email stating the new change to your appointment? It's crazy I can't find any info on the RCMP website either! Good luck!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

About these new RCMP standards: I suspect NVC may be looking for "Other" to appear beside "Type of Criminal Record Check for Personal Use."

The update email states the application type is renamed although the subtypes remain the same...

My $.02USD

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hawk Riders said:

About these new RCMP standards: I suspect NVC may be looking for "Other" to appear beside "Type of Criminal Record Check for Personal Use."

The update email states the application type is renamed although the subtypes remain the same...

My $.02USD

Yes I can confirm that this is is what I had. I got mine done on November 2nd. The change happened on November 1st so anything done after that date will have that wording. My interview was December 2nd and this was accepted. 

Timeline

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know if all the immunizations are required before you go into your medicals/ interview if you are pregnant. We just recently found out that I am pregnant and I just took the flu shot today. I was advised not to take TDAP until 27 and 36 weeks. I just read that you are not supposed to take MMR  while pregnant. I do remember that I had to show proof of getting MMR back in 2004 when I went to university in the US, but I can't find the record anymore. I already had chicken pox when I was a kid, so I guess Varicella can be waived. 

Dr. Cheema's website says that you need proof of vaccinations. I am planning to get Titer test for MMR and TDAP doesn't have Titer test apparently. Can anyone please shed some lights if the titer tests determines that I have to get MMR, then will I have to get it at a later date?  Also what about the TDAP? Is there any exclusion for pregnant women? Any info would be so helpful. Thank you in advance.

Edited by 2Ps

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, 2Ps said:

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know if all the immunizations are required before you go into your medicals/ interview if you are pregnant. We just recently found out that I am pregnant and I just took the flu shot today. I was advised not to take TDAP until 27 and 36 weeks. I just read that you are not supposed to take MMR  while pregnant. I do remember that I had to show proof of getting MMR back in 2004 when I went to university in the US, but I can't find the record anymore. I already had chicken pox when I was a kid, so I guess Varicella can be waived. 

Dr. Cheema's website says that you need proof of vaccinations. I am planning to get Titer test for MMR and TDAP doesn't have Titer test apparently. Can anyone please shed some lights if the titer tests determines that I have to get MMR, then will I have to get it at a later date?  Also what about the TDAP? Is there any exclusion for pregnant women? Any info would be so helpful. Thank you in advance.

If you are pregnant at the time of your medical, the panel physician will waive chickenpox and MMR because pregnancy is a valid contraindication to those vaccinations. I'm not sure about TDAP, since that vaccine is recommended when you are pregnant and technically can be taken at any time while pregnant (even though it is recommended for the 3rd trimester). I suggest reading the CDC guidelines on this, since panel physicians are advised to refer to these to determine vaccination requirements when there is a pregnancy: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy/hcp-toolkit/guidelines.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccines%2Fpregnancy%2Fhcp%2Fguidelines.html#tdap 

Edit: congrats on your pregnancy! 

Edited by wordsfromdani

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hawk Riders said:

About these new RCMP standards: I suspect NVC may be looking for "Other" to appear beside "Type of Criminal Record Check for Personal Use,"--not "Active Criminal Record."

My $.02USD

Clarification above

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

13 hours ago, Balpreet said:

Hello all hope you all are safe .do you have any idea which month dq are getting interviews . I got dq in july . Thanks in advance

Think in mid November, people who got DQd in Jan through mid March got their interview letters. So the coming batch should be for mid March through April or May. Let's hope for the best...

Timeline
9 hours ago, Hawk Riders said:

Clarification above

Turns out I didn’t scan my PC before my interview otherwise I would have posted it here. 
but on page 131 somebody else posted this screenshot explanation from the RCMP. 

What I had and was accepted: 

Type: criminal record check for personal use

sub type : other (provide details) 

so it looks like the one posted on this page by @Wanderist is correct EXCEPT for the subtype. ”Other” type includes youth charges and I think that is why it is the right one. 

image.jpeg.2b67002552321fad3ebf27260cc21527.jpeg

9 hours ago, HImissy said:

HI

I AM SOO CONFUSED WITH THE CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK MINE LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THIS THE RIGHT ONE?Scanned at 11-28-2019 15-28 PM (2).pdf

Definitely not the right one. Has to be from the RCMP not local police 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.