Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public

2,873 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, HD_BIRDS said:

There are many private fingerprinters. You can use them and they will often digitize the prints for you too. Are you currently in Canada or the US? Once you have the digital prints you can submit the digital prints electronically to CCRTIS if you are within Canada.

We are in Canada right now. Interview is on the 14th of December, so we’re trying to do it as fast as possible. 

Timeline

I did my medical today at medisys in Montreal. It went well. They asked for 5 passport pictures, passport, interview letter and immunization record. When I arrived they asked me to filed a form. Then was asked to wait in the waiting room. I strongly recommend to bring something to keep you entertained while you are waiting because on a busy day, it’s long. I waiting 3h30 in total. They mail you your copy of the X-ray and they send the whole thing electronically to the consulate, they said it takes them approximately 5 business days for the consulate to receive it. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Atyree9 said:

We are in Canada right now. Interview is on the 14th of December, so we’re trying to do it as fast as possible. 

I used a private fingerprinter, submitted to commissionaires and had the police certificate in my hands 8 days later (this was done from the U.S., so that included time to receive it in the mail). The time from receipt of fingerprints to RCMP completion was 3 business days, so very quick.

Timeline
2 hours ago, rafale1973 said:

I did my medical today at medisys in Montreal. It went well. They asked for 5 passport pictures, passport, interview letter and immunization record. When I arrived they asked me to filed a form. Then was asked to wait in the waiting room. I strongly recommend to bring something to keep you entertained while you are waiting because on a busy day, it’s long. I waiting 3h30 in total. They mail you your copy of the X-ray and they send the whole thing electronically to the consulate, they said it takes them approximately 5 business days for the consulate to receive it. 

I was there today too and it also took 3h30 total. Mostly waiting around to be seen by the doctor, nurse, get X-ray. 
The flu vaccine is 35$ there if you don’t get it before. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kimchi said:

I was there today too and it also took 3h30 total. Mostly waiting around to be seen by the doctor, nurse, get X-ray. 
The flu vaccine is 35$ there if you don’t get it before. 

What time were you there ? Maybe we saw each other ahahah I waiting most of the time in a smaller waiting room. 

Timeline
Just now, rafale1973 said:

What time were you there ? Maybe we saw each other ahahah I waiting most of the time in a smaller waiting room. 

I was there at 11 until 2:30 pm 

I was in the bigger room in the corner for most of the time. 

Glad this part is over. I had to drive from 2 hours away so it was a long day. A lot of construction around the building and road closures so make sure to get there early if you are driving. 

4 hours ago, rafale1973 said:

You’re allowed to have your phone for medical right? Just not the interview?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Dbrennan said:

You’re allowed to have your phone for medical right? Just not the interview?

Most people were on their phone. At the interview you can’t have it. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kimchi said:

I was there at 11 until 2:30 pm 

I was in the bigger room in the corner for most of the time. 

Glad this part is over. I had to drive from 2 hours away so it was a long day. A lot of construction around the building and road closures so make sure to get there early if you are driving. 

I think that just needs to be given as a general warning for all of Montreal. I've never seen so much construction in one city all at the same time! 😂

Timeline

Hi,

Even if my case was updated : 17 Nov- 2020 ,  'READY'.  Today, I was trying to register my appointment in Montreal, but I couldn't do it.  Maybe someone can help me.

thx

Timeline
7 hours ago, Rocio Torres said:

Hi,

Even if my case was updated : 17 Nov- 2020 ,  'READY'.  Today, I was trying to register my appointment in Montreal, but I couldn't do it.  Maybe someone can help me.

thx

Hi there! It should have let you registered your appointment by now! We have the same interview date! :) I was successfully able to register my husband’s appointment yesterday and select courier service. Make sure you visit this website and sign up: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/iv_services

10 hours ago, Rocio Torres said:

Hi,

thx

Sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before it lets you. I guess it works differently for everyone. We had to wait when we got our date 

Edited by Akaur

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.