Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public

2,873 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is great! Looks like we are moving 😊 Congratulations to all who have gotten their interview letters! and lots of luck to us who are still waiting

1 hour ago, rafale1973 said:

Hahahahha exatly like me ahahha. Last night I was like oh I could stay up until 2am and see if I get anything. Around 1am I decided to go to bed telling myself that I probably won't have anything as for the last month I stayed up but never received anything. And of course I wole up at 3h45am this morning and saw the email, I couldn't go back to sleep then.. so happy and excited. I already booked my medical for tomorrow to get it done. 

I have been following your comments for a while and I have personally been sad to hear everytime you stayed up till 2am and didn't receive the IL. So excited and happy for you to hear this. All the best for your interview. 

Timeline

This is amazing. We got vaccine news and now the interviews!!! I haven't seen my husband since February. This gives me hope. Congratulations and wish everyone faster reunion. 

Edited by Skaur0609

So we're looking to book a medical exam with Dr. Mascarenhas and it looks we'll need a vaccine checklist filled out and signed by my wife's family doctor. We called my wife's family doctor to see if they could complete it for us as well as provide her current medical history but the receptionist just told us that sometime ago a virus got into their system and erased all patient info (what the heck?????????). They also said they're only doing appointments over the phone but I'm hoping that's only for initial conversations. We have an appointment to speak with the family doctor tomorrow.

Panic aside, we do have a hard copy of my wife's immunization records which covers everything except for Chicken Pox (she's had it before),  but if the clinic lost their records then I'm guessing my wife will need to be re-vaccinated? Doing my best not to let this ruin the happy news of getting the IL today. 

Edited by Je9ala

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

This is amazing. We got vaccine news and now the interviews!!! I haven't seen my husband since February. This gives me hope. Congratulations and wish everyone faster reunion. 

Sending you good vibes, it makes me sad that you guys have been apart for so long. I hope you get to be reunited soon 🙏🏻💛

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, ichisan said:

December 16th for us! 

And while I'm very happy, I'm worried we won't be able to spend Christmas together. Do you think they'll let me up there? 

He's currently in the US with me. 

How are we going to quarantine in Montreal?

...make a plan to get to Canada for 2 weeks of quarantine. Schedule the medical for a date after those 2 weeks pass. 

Stay with family or friends?

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

...make a plan to get to Canada for 2 weeks of quarantine. Schedule the medical for a date after those 2 weeks pass. 

Stay with family or friends?

Or an Airbnb? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.