2,966 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NianAm said:

Hello Everybody..

First Of all I would like to thank @Stillwinning!!!😊 I never saw an amazing soul like her. she was my support trough this journey that end today thanks GOD.

My GC has been approved.

Thank You thank you thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

Timeline

I-360 sent April 2018 received Prima facie..

renew my EAD 2 times

I-360 approved february 2020 received approval letter and C31 card march 2020

06/2020 received courtesy letter

End of 07/2020 Case ready for interview.

09/2020 Interview was schedule for October 2020

went to interview with my lawyer officer was super nice, he only ask me the questions on I-485 and then review my paperwork that I brought but didn't take anything other than the divorce decree.

By the end of the interview day. I-485 status change to "New card is being produced"

Next day "Case was approved".

I wish all of you to get approve on I-360 and I-485. This journey was super super hard for me but I always believe in the power of the ALMIGHTY. You just need patience lots of patience and keep praying.

Thank you all, good luck to all, if you have any question I'll be here. Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊 for those late night PM and reply thank you for supporting me. You are an Angel.

Very happy for you! God is too faithful to fail! I pray other people here waiting get to experience this joy and relief! Of a truth..this journey is tedious and depressing, but I urge you all today to be strong, keep your eyes on the prize..don't be distracted in any way..your celebration draws near with each passing day! You all are major survivors and you will WIN!!!🏆😊👍

Filed: Other Timeline
7 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

All these RFEs is making me think about my own application . I just clocked one year on my application and should hear something sometime next year . It’s giving me sleepless nights and I go back everyday reading my personal affidavits . I am mentally tired and I need a break from all these immigration process . I’ve been in this process since 2017 and am mentally tired . Sometimes, I want to do something for myself career wise, but thinking about my VAWA just makes me take a pause . 

I am tired 😓 and may we all be approved and make our lives better . 

Start living your life, I say go for that job/ classes it helps a LOT. And stop re-reading your application over and over, it’s just going to make you relive the horror. Get busy, take baby steps to get back your life 😘🤗

3 hours ago, NianAm said:

Hello Everybody..

First Of all I would like to thank @Stillwinning!!!😊 I never saw an amazing soul like her. she was my support trough this journey that end today thanks GOD.

My GC has been approved.

Thank You thank you thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

Timeline

I-360 sent April 2018 received Prima facie..

renew my EAD 2 times

I-360 approved february 2020 received approval letter and C31 card march 2020

06/2020 received courtesy letter

End of 07/2020 Case ready for interview.

09/2020 Interview was schedule for October 2020

went to interview with my lawyer officer was super nice, he only ask me the questions on I-485 and then review my paperwork that I brought but didn't take anything other than the divorce decree.

By the end of the interview day. I-485 status change to "New card is being produced"

Next day "Case was approved".

I wish all of you to get approve on I-360 and I-485. This journey was super super hard for me but I always believe in the power of the ALMIGHTY. You just need patience lots of patience and keep praying.

Thank you all, good luck to all, if you have any question I'll be here. Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊 for those late night PM and reply thank you for supporting me. You are an Angel.

Congratulations!!! You have reached the finish line🎉 God is good!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

All these RFEs is making me think about my own application . I just clocked one year on my application and should hear something sometime next year . It’s giving me sleepless nights and I go back everyday reading my personal affidavits . I am mentally tired and I need a break from all these immigration process . I’ve been in this process since 2017 and am mentally tired . Sometimes, I want to do something for myself career wise, but thinking about my VAWA just makes me take a pause . 

@Deserteagle I am in the same situation from 2017 , but i360 approved 2019 and i485 transferred 16 months now, still no interview,  this is frustrating, depressing, you name all the adjectives it is happening to us...Lord , we can only pray for some release ...Vawa is a very long process. .But we do hope that we all reach the end of the tunnel one day ...with Christ  in the vessel we can smile at  the storm.🙆🙌👏🙏

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 hours ago, natalysmile said:

Hello  everyone
I have Prima
ending 31 October 2020
I am in Russia now...
I do not use the advantage that the document gives

Should I still write to the migration service ? or should I just wait?

Thank you

No need to renew pirma facie. Just wait for your case adjudication. If you have EAD/AP/combo card, if can renew just in case you'll need it.

Good luck with everything, dear🙏

Also make sure to check your case status manually by typing your case number on the USCIS website. Don't rely on updates from USCIS account. In my case I've got a RFE on my I-360 and when logged in it says "no need to do anything".

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Makanaki said:

Do not allow this journey to hold your life! Though I fully relate because everytime I read something here, I goto my account to see if there's been any update. I am May 2019 and I believe between now and December I should hear something. However summer this year I made one of the biggest decision in my life to go back to school after being depressed and suicidal throughout last year! I can tell you it was the best decision of my life! I'm doing nursing and it has helped me to put all that I have experienced at the very bottom including this vawa journey. It has also helped me to finally put an end to the roller coaster journey with my husband! He contacted me sometime ago, was about starting his emotional blackmail, and I eventually blocked his xxx off - something I could not do all these while. So dear get busy, enhance your future by doing something towards it today. When USCIS remembers us, we will remember them then!

And by the way i was approved for fafsa, 14k! So use your prima facie and get educated!

I applied for school and got 9K fafsa . Was supposed to resume classes this fall but I pushed it till next year . All these is scary but we’ll overcome it 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, MarSam701 said:

@Deserteagle I am in the same situation from 2017 , but i360 approved 2019 and i485 transferred 16 months now, still no interview,  this is frustrating, depressing, you name all the adjectives it is happening to us...Lord , we can only pray for some release ...Vawa is a very long process. .But we do hope that we all reach the end of the tunnel one day ...with Christ  in the vessel we can smile at  the storm.🙆🙌👏🙏

Yeah we’ll get to the end one day 😊 

Filed: Timeline
12 hours ago, natalysmile said:

no
I put / asked the question wrong
I have not tried and do not try)))
I live in Russia now. 
I left USA. I do not have a document to travel to America

The Migration USCIS gave me such a document by mail ( Prima). and it says that his document term ends on October 31 2020

My question is ... so ...should I write to them or just wait?

You don't need to do anything.  What you got in the mail was a prima facie notice. If you were in the US you could use the notice to apply for social services assistance of financial aid for school. To continue to get those benefits you would need to present a  new updated one when the dates on it expire...Since you are not in the US there is nothing you can do with the notice. You don't need to ask for a new notice when it expires. 

It is very good that you got a prima facie notice even if it is not of use to you in Russia.  It means you sent a good VAWA package that they can approve once they look through all the details. 

13 hours ago, natalysmile said:

Hello  everyone
I have Prima
ending 31 October 2020
I am in Russia now...
I do not use the advantage that the document gives

Should I still write to the migration service ? or should I just wait?

Thank you

Congratulations my dear on your prima facie! 🌟💫👍This is a good step! Very happy for you..looking forward to you sharing your good news here! You don't need to write to USCIS as you're not physically present here..just wait mon cherie!❤🌹😊

12 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

Not everyone receives RFE as you know..you might not get any..hopefully!🙏 but hey even if you do..just provide the closure they need and you'll be fine!💁 you've come a long way..set your sights on the win!🏆 I'm sure you'll make it..I don't know anyone who I've said that to that didn't make it! With God ALL things are possible my dear!😊👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.