2,966 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Blunt said:

Attached is my rfe below for my i360  ,Hello house @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj @Lovelyday@dreamer1 @Wolf2020 @hopingwgrace @Sharshar42  @Ylx @isurvived @Ms. Lopez  @Roms2019 have received my rfe from the uscis and I want to believe that person Incharge of my case is a potential devil ,or likely an abuser lol 😂  ...I sent all the requested for my i360 application.yet the officer is still sending me rfe ..telling me my joint bank account does not show the intent of our marriage ..bank account that runs for over a year ..I sent bank statement of like one year to them for joint bank statement that have my name and my abusive spouse name on it ,yet the office is stating what we dnt even understand ..my lawyer told me that the officer might likely be a low key abuser lol..cuz what he is referring to is not making no sense ..

2.they said I sent life insurance that I didn’t pay during the course that we have it ..I dnt work my wife is the one that work off and on ..I dnt even have a social security as that time time we did the life insurance and I wasn’t working so how is that suppose to be my fault ..my lawyer said he is really gonna write a serious letter back to them !! That he is sensing some discrimination in my case !! But he said we will win by Gods grace .my lawyer said even those that dnt even have any proofs like bank statement gets approved ..so far they were able to show the abuse !!!

3. They said that we pay the rent by cash..yeah my wife is in charge of the payment of the rent and all she do is to just pay the rent and get receipt ..so how do we suppose to have access to those who issues receipt .so far we paid and we get all our mails in the house that’s what matters ..my lawyer said the officer is just trying to Bring up matters where there is no matters ..the receipt carries the address we receive all our mails back then ..and my wife is the one in charge of the payment not me cuz I wasn’t working as at that time and there was little I could say cuz she is so aggressive and abusive !!! My wife even fought with the landlord that she had to instruct me that I must not talk to them as well ..that is she sees me talk to them I will be in trouble ..the officer should clearly know that there is little I could do when am in an abusive relationship ,most especially when I dnt even have social security number and have not even started working ..so she has all the power on me .she threatens me everytime with immigration and deportation,the officer should be able to know that there is little I could do but my lawyer told me that they always make the Vawa case worst for men !! But I will not relent cuz I have everything to fight this case !! And God will give me victory 

4.now they telling me to resubmit the same things that have submitted with more pictures ,stating that they want to know our daily routine in our marriage ..my wife is an abuser ,she is very very domineering that I can’t even talk in the house ,she dnt let people come look for me ,she dnt let me go anywhere ..literally I suffered anxiety and depression through all of these ..I have psychological evaluation yet the officer is still trying to be naughty and mean ...but I will not allow that ..I will go hard for this so far I know my marriage is real and the officer doesn’t own immigration..I will not feel bad or relent ..I’m ready to fight this to any length cuz I know my wife really abuse me physically and emotionally and we even have what I suppose to have to proof the marriage of good faith ..just that some immgration officer are evil and they like to mess with innocent people’s emotions ..you know what they went through ,they almost die yet some officers would still want to act evil chz they might like be an abuser to and racist..

my lawyer said he will make sure you handle the case and address everything and try to let the officer know that he is just been considerate ..

I have chose not to even bother myself about the whole thing cuz what will be will be and have seen cases on here that they dnt even have any proofs and they get approved .. so I will just do what I have to do instead of thinking and thinking about one wicked racist potential abuser officer !!

9ABD21BF-5CFD-43E6-AE34-236AF009B916.jpeg

A9E5329E-075A-4CDC-A48B-299E17504281.jpeg

31AC1688-B469-43B1-B494-3CB0D0890B22.jpeg

Hi Blunt

It's been long time Dear

What i am seeing about your case, you need to submit to them every copies of proof you submitted before with a explanation letter that you didn't have ssn and working permit that time that's why you couldn't do such and such.

Tell them in details you were limited 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Roms2019 said:

Hi Blunt

It's been long time Dear

What i am seeing about your case, you need to submit to them every copies of proof you submitted before with a explanation letter that you didn't have ssn and working permit that time that's why you couldn't do such and such.

Tell them in details you were limited 

Yeah that’s what am about to do ..how are you doing..hope you good? Thanks bruh 

Filed: Other Timeline
33 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The receipt date of your i485 not your i360 is the priority date! I got the deferred action grant too as many others..this is just to keep us protected as low priority for removal pending when we adjust status..it usually lasts for 15months giving us ample time to adjust status..you're perfectly in order..no worries!😊👍

Thank you again. As @Pinkrlion just said - July 2017 is the priority date of my marriage petition (I-130) and marriage I-485 which were filed concurrently? Does it give me any estimated time for VAWA I-485 interview and why priority date is from marriage case (it was withdrawn by my abusive spouse)?

Last question: the approval letter says that i will need to file for EAD renewal to maintain the deferred action status - do you know if its only C31 or C9 is good too? Filed C9 extension in July 2020. Is this "Deferred Action" notice good or bad as understood not everyone receives it?

Does anyone know what "Class: IB1" is? seeing it in the approval notice.

8 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you again. As @Pinkrlion just said - July 2017 is the priority date of my marriage petition (I-130) and marriage I-485 which were filed concurrently? Does it give me any estimated time for VAWA I-485 interview and why priority date is from marriage case (it was withdrawn by my abusive spouse)?

Last question: the approval letter says that i will need to file for EAD renewal to maintain the deferred action status - do you know if its only C31 or C9 is good too? Filed C9 extension in July 2020. Is this "Deferred Action" notice good or bad as understood not everyone receives it?

You're welcome..the priority date doesn't have any influence on the pace of your case. We pretty much all got the class IB1 thingy..self petitioning spouse of a USC/LPR. When you renew your c31 yes your deferred action status is reinstated. No wrong or right regarding c9 or c31..c9 renewal is free..c31 is not..you can choose to renew one of them or both..it's a personal decision..I personally chose c9👍

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Roms2019 said:

Everything is good 

Hanging there with this Covid-19 pandemic.

Just write them letter explaining in details.

Yeah I will write a letter to explain in details ,the officer said that the pics that I sent to them is at same place ,whereas I have tons of pictures in different places even with some of my friends ..I will make sure I state that out for the officer ..that you claim that I have one one picture in same places , but here are the pictures of some of our daily routine ..so how come ?? I just believe some of those officers are mean and wicked !! Did you get rfe when you did you own vawa application that time !!

22 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're welcome..the priority date doesn't have any influence on the pace of your case. We pretty much all got the class IB1 thingy..self petitioning spouse of a USC/LPR. When you renew your c31 yes your deferred action status is reinstated. No wrong or right regarding c9 or c31..c9 renewal is free..c31 is not..you can choose to renew one of them or both..it's a personal decision..I personally chose c9👍

Understood - to ensure i get it @Stillwinning!!!😊: renewal of C9 (based on VAWA's I-485) will extend the deferred action for me and why some receive it and so do not?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

That is just something that they do with the originally filed document, and VAWA replaces that.  You are fine with C9.  IB1 is VAWA classification like IR1/CR1

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

10 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

@PinkrlionJuly 2017 is the priority date of my marriage petition (I-130) and marriage I-485 which were filed concurrently?

Also from this statement I'm assuming the i485 date is July 2017..so yeah again like I said..that's the priority date not i360 date!😊👍

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

What's the point of filing vawa if the spouse will go with you to your marriage based interview?

They would probably go but we are long not together and I don't know what they would tell in there, especially after everything. 

1 minute ago, ponak98 said:

Understood - to ensure i get it @Stillwinning!!!😊: renewal of C9 (based on VAWA's I-485) will extend the deferred action for me and why some receive it and so do not?

Only C31 has anything to do with deferred action not C9. If you read the notice it says USCIS reserves the right to issue it or not to..at least mine says so..again renewal of C31 is what reinstates your deferred action status just like the notice says!😊👍

20 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Only C31 has anything to do with deferred action not C9. If you read the notice it says USCIS reserves the right to issue it or not to..at least mine says so..again renewal of C31 is what reinstates your deferred action status just like the notice says!😊👍

thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

will keep C31 renewed / up to date then to avoid the risk of being deported 

6 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Yeah I will write a letter to explain in details ,the officer said that the pics that I sent to them is at same place ,whereas I have tons of pictures in different places even with some of my friends ..I will make sure I state that out for the officer ..that you claim that I have one one picture in same places , but here are the pictures of some of our daily routine ..so how come ?? I just believe some of those officers are mean and wicked !! Did you get rfe when you did you own vawa application that time !!

No, they are not saying that all pictures are of same place. Read again with a calm mind.  What the officer is saying is the the picture prove you were together when the picture was taken... very different thing. 

yoh need to calm down a bit... go for a walk/run, clear your mind drink some nice tea and some food and then get to work

3 minutes ago, 2020filer said:

They would probably go but we are long not together and I don't know what they would tell in there, especially after everything. 

I hope you read the part where I said do not tell your spouse about the interview! Go with your attorney if you have one..if you don't, go alone and tell the officer you filed vawa..present them the i360 receipt and prima facie if you have! If you don't tell them you'll send it in soon as you get it.The officer upon request, will hold the i485 pending when your vawa is approved. Your i485 will be linked to your i360! You will no longer need your spouse to adjust status..so he doesn't need to be informed of anything!💁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.