2,966 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's card being produced before case approved..so you're good! What's the real worry anyways? You're approved..does it matter which one comes first?💁

Thanks mama 😘😘, I just need it so I can leave where I am now, it is hell here, I got assaulted by a customer over the weekend and I just need a more organized and secure job, that is why this means so much to me. 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 9/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, Evasn said:

Congratulations 👏!!! Did you send medical report for i485 together with the whole package ? 

On 9/10/2020 at 4:06 AM, GreenB said:

I know...I’m not in alarm mode but I just wanna be cautious/proactive I guess. I don’t want my file to get lost in NBC while I’m waiting for an interview spot in local office :)

thx for your reply btw :) Idk how you still make the time for this thread even though you already got your GC :)

If I received the courtesy letter on medicals - does it mean my I-485 is at NBC already? I-360 approves in July 2020.

44 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Dear friends - has anyone experienced delays in combo C9 EAD / AP card renewals? Noticed that waiting time for AP is one month or so longer than for EAD.

Oh yea! I had applied October 2019, well in advance of my March 2020 expiration date and got it Only in June 2020!

at the same time, there are others who only had to wait 1-2 months. So go figure! 

Hello everyone 

can anyone help me in my situation ! 
iam February 2018 filler ..i have been waiting for a long time and my case is pending security checks ! 
Now i have some changes in my life ! 
i met someone and we loved each other and iam pregnant now .. but we are not married we are only in a relationship ! 
Could this relationship and my pregnancy affect my case ?? 
Please help @sandranj

Thank you in advance .. god bless !

Edited by Koky18

21 minutes ago, Koky18 said:

Hello everyone 

can anyone help me in my situation ! 
iam February 2018 filler ..i have been waiting for a long time and my case is pending security checks ! 
Now i have some changes in my life ! 
i met someone and we loved each other and iam pregnant now .. but we are not married we are only in a relationship ! 
Could this relationship and my pregnancy affect my case ?? 
Please help @sandranj

Thank you in advance .. god bless !

It's only a problem if you get married before i360 approval. You can tie the knot after your case is approved! Hopefully your case is resolved sooner..security checks sometimes drags.. I pray yours resolves soonest!🙏😊

26 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's only a problem if you get married before i360 approval. You can tie the knot after your case is approved! Hopefully your case is resolved sooner..security checks sometimes drags.. I pray yours resolves soonest!🙏😊

Thank you so much .. my question now is .. can my pregnancy affect my Green card ? I mean i should declare it ? Or what should i do ? 
iam really confused 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Koky18 said:

Thank you so much .. my question now is .. can my pregnancy affect my Green card ? I mean i should declare it ? Or what should i do ? 
iam really confused 

No. I mean it won’t affect your GC process. If you go to the interview while expecting, it’ll sound rude if the IO asked if your pregnancy is related to your abusive spouse. 

Edited by Strife

6 minutes ago, Strife said:

No. I mean it won’t affect your GC process. If you go to the interview while expecting, it’ll sound rude if the IO asked if your pregnancy is related to your abusive spouse. 

Thank you dear , My Vawa case is not approved yet . So i guess by the interview i should have gave birth to my Child .. 

29 minutes ago, Koky18 said:

iam really confused 

You're welcome. While your pregnancy will not affect your green, the officer may bring conversation..by way of small talks..friendly chit chat..probably wanting to know if it's from your abusive spouse (if you're that obvious)..or even may not. But either ways be rest assured it will not have any adverse effect on your i485!😊👍

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Most definitely! It probably has hit the local office now!👍

Thank you - quick question @Stillwinning!!!😊 : read the feed above and saw that some congressmen request waiver of vawa confidentiality - does it mean congressmen can see the I-360 supporting documentation and everything else?

16 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you - quick question @Stillwinning!!!😊 : read the feed above and saw that some congressmen request waiver of vawa confidentiality - does it mean congressmen can see the I-360 supporting documentation and everything else?

I have no idea...but to my knowledge, VAWA remains a highly confidential petition and requires a privacy release document for your congressperson to receive information on your behalf..without that document, USCIS will not release any information whatsoever to them..hence your authorization!👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.