2,966 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

TA DA!!! 

My heart is like a hummingbird!!! 

I-360, MAY 2019 filer

RFE for good faith marriage in Aug 2019

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.38.46 PM.png

Yes dreamer! You go gurl!😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙌 What a beautiful day for a beautiful news! More blessings dear! So thrilled for you!

Filed: Other Timeline

I could kiss you all I am so happy!!! 
here I was thinking perhaps I will hear something in December!!! 

so random, I have my period so was on the couch with a heating pad and going through a HR training when this e-mail popped!! 

56 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

TA DA!!! 

I-360, MAY 2019 filer

Also,  I never got a prima facia. So yes, prima facia is helpful to get assistance with some public safety net programs but NOT an indicator of ultimate approval or denial 

local office NJ, 🙏🏼 

50 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes dreamer! You go gurl!😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙌 What a beautiful day for a beautiful news! More blessings dear! So thrilled for you!

Girl!!! You and this community has been Central in my effort to keep myself sane and panic free on most days!! Thank you angel!! 

On 11/8/2020 at 12:55 PM, Fishy89 said:

Please guys .. 

i got job offer and iam really broke ! 
i filled for my EAD renewal one month ago and i got my receipt which says automatic 180 extension i showed them the letter but they are not accepting it and they need the card it self .. what should i do !? 
my driver license expired and i went to the RMV and showed them the 180 extension receipt and the PRIMA FACIE they gave me a denial letter and refused to issue me a new license .. what should i do !? 
can i ask for expedition ?? And how i can do that ? 
thanks in advance  

Hey, keep your cool and get creative. 

may I ask what kinds job is it? 

mall you need to do is to show them the card you have, even if it is expired plus the receipt extending the validity of the same card. You need to spell it out for them and tell them they can verify with uscis. Be confident and let them know “ USCIS 🙄 delays aren’t so inconvenient” in that way... you know what I mean. Control your narrative, and if they still are being grumpy, let it go, you will definitely find something at least to tide you over. 

17 hours ago, Strife said:

Biden has been always a champion of women’s rights and was the pioneer of the VAWA bill. On his official website, he promises to speed up the process too. I’m quoting below; 

• Increase visas for domestic violence survivors. Under the Trump Administration, there are unacceptable processing delays for adjudicating applications for VAWA self-petitions, U-visas, and T-visas. As president, Biden will end these delays and give victims the security and certainty they need. And, Biden will triple the current cap of 10,000 on U-visas; this cap is insufficient to meet the dire needs of victims and hinders our public safety. 

I am a man 

26 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Also,  I never got a prima facia. So yes, prima facia is helpful to get assistance with some public safety net programs but NOT an indicator of ultimate approval or denial 

local office NJ, 🙏🏼 

Same here!!! May/2019 filer, got approved last week and never got Prima Facia! 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
4 hours ago, dreamer1 said:

TA DA!!! 

I-360, MAY 2019 filer

Time to dance the happy dance 💃 

Congrats 🎉🎊🎈 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.