2,966 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Your approval will not be affected..you are already approved. There are folks who encountered same here..and still got the card. Hopefully they say how it all went down..I've definitely read about few cases just can't remember what they had to do..but I recall they still got the card. Congratulations!😊👍

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

Btw what do I need to [resent at  the info pass appointment, Can I if they can resend the card?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 11/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, Loamy_IB said:

Hi Vawa VJ,

How is everyone doing?? I heard of this platform after success stories of top ideas and helping hands in the group.

I'm a new vawa filer. I filled October 27th, please whats the estimated time of receiving my receipt @sandra @Stillwinning!!!😊?? And anyone?

Hi! I filed my i-360 on 7/23 this year

Got a receipt on 8/17

Prima Facie 10/13

Also I filed i485 at the same time with i360. If you are an immediate relative (spouse or child) of the u.s. citizen, you may file i-485 concurrently!

8 hours ago, Ylx said:

Oh im not sure if was a notice or RFE my lawyer didnt said,

Yesterday I did my medicals and would be ready in a week, and will be send it immediately to them . lawyer said will be mailed to Fresno Field office, as was requested on the document.

Then it's an RFE and that's a good indication that your interview will be waived.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

3 hours ago, Tatsi0830 said:

Hi! I filed my i-360 on 7/23 this year

Got a receipt on 8/17

Prima Facie 10/13

Also I filed i485 at the same time with i360. If you are an immediate relative (spouse or child) of the u.s. citizen, you may file i-485 concurrently!

Thank you @Tatsi0830... now I have cleared picture of est to receive the receipts.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning awesome Family.

I have been a silent reader here for about 3 years. With the grace of God and helps from here, my I-360 was approved. I was waiting on I-485 approval as I thought my I-485 was held in abeyance. Unfortunately, after waiting for three years, USCIS told me the previous I-485 filed by my abusive spouse had been denied and was not held in abeyance. 😥. I wouldn't know this because USCIS kept renewing my C09 for 3 years. (Sad)!!!! 

Now I have to file a new I-485. Please @Sandraj or whoever can help me. I need info on:

- Where to send the I-485 and what to attach to the form.

- Do I need to still attach evidences to prove Bonafide Marriage?

- Can I file a waver for the I-485 fee?

- What's the timeline I am in for after filing?

Thanks and God Bless.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Sidosky said:

Good Morning awesome Family.

I have been a silent reader here for about 3 years. With the grace of God and helps from here, my I-360 was approved. I was waiting on I-485 approval as I thought my I-485 was held in abeyance. Unfortunately, after waiting for three years, USCIS told me the previous I-485 filed by my abusive spouse had been denied and was not held in abeyance. 😥. I wouldn't know this because USCIS kept renewing my C09 for 3 years. (Sad)!!!! 

Now I have to file a new I-485. Please @Sandraj or whoever can help me. I need info on:

- Where to send the I-485 and what to attach to the form.

- Do I need to still attach evidences to prove Bonafide Marriage?

- Can I file a waver for the I-485 fee?

- What's the timeline I am in for after filing?

Thanks and God Bless.

@sandranj@Stillwinning!!!😊 and EVERYONE please help

2 hours ago, Sidosky said:

@sandranj@Stillwinning!!!😊 and EVERYONE please help

You should file now based on an approved i360 therefore no requirement to prove bona fide marriage on the i485. That has been established on the i360 adjudication. Send it to Vermont. It should take anywhere from 5-12months. You can file a waiver I-912. Attach a copy of your i360 approval notice.👍

12 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊

Btw what do I need to [resent at  the info pass appointment, Can I if they can resend the card?

Do you have an appointment already? It's a good opportunity to inform them of the incident. Take your receipt and approval notices with you!👍

Folks. I need your advice.

I received RFE this morning. It’s GMC. They request more police clearance reports under my maiden name. They also found another birthday which isn’t mine. 

So do I just collect more clearance reports under different names and a weird birthday?

Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

@Loamy_IB You mentioned you filed on 10/27 correct? Back in 2017 I got my receipt notice within 2 weeks. These days people here have reported up to 8 weeks. So I'll say anywhere from 2-8 weeks. You're still on track..look out for it.👍

Thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊 got it..

9 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

Folks. I need your advice.

I received RFE this morning. It’s GMC. They request more police clearance reports under my maiden name. They also found another birthday which isn’t mine. 

So do I just collect more clearance reports under different names and a weird birthday?

Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks!

Get the police clearance reports, usually you can add your maiden name on the request, if not get 2 reports, one with your current last name and one with your maiden name. and write an affidavit. On that affidavit clear up about your your birthday. Maybe send a copy of passports and your birthday certificate to show your birthday. 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

2 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

Get the police clearance reports, usually you can add your maiden name on the request, if not get 2 reports, one with your current last name and one with your maiden name. and write an affidavit. On that affidavit clear up about your your birthday. Maybe send a copy of passports and your birthday certificate to show your birthday. 

Thank you thank you very much. Is there anything else I should pay attention to?

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You should file now based on an approved i360 therefore no requirement to prove bona fide marriage on the i485. That has been established on the i360 adjudication. Send it to Vermont. It should take anywhere from 5-12months. You can file a waiver I-912. Attach a copy of your i360 approval notice.👍

Thanks a lot for your swift response. Be Blessed!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.