2,966 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Salyeen said:

I do have birth certificate and passport scanned and  Driving License Of the abuser hopefully it’s enough to prove the abuser is us citizen 

Yeah that's more than enough.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Timeline

Hi VJ family,  I-360 processing time on Uscis website is 16 to 21 months, and as at now they are processing applications from 02/2019, usually they’re  always 5 to 6 months faster than what they are posting, if that be the case, then we should be seeing  July and August approvals, some of us are not sharing their good news or is it a backlog ? Thanks 

6 hours ago, sheima said:

Hi VJ family,  I-360 processing time on Uscis website is 16 to 21 months, and as at now they are processing applications from 02/2019, usually they’re  always 5 to 6 months faster than what they are posting, if that be the case, then we should be seeing  July and August approvals, some of us are not sharing their good news or is it a backlog ? Thanks 

I think it’s backlog.. I see lots of 2018 still pending here. My case is from May/2019 and nothing yet, still pending.

17 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Hey good morning everyone.  So I got a notification from my account and it's good news .. my card is being produced and I'm only waiting on an update to my daughter.. it's finished.. all praises to The Most Hight God through CHRIST .. it's finished.. my case is unique and I'd love to share it with others but please don't judge me.. if anyone wants to know let me know . I'm a may 2018 filer and I got my VAWA approved in January.. I originally had a interview in ky in September but it got cancelled and moved to Virginia where I now live.. when they rescheduled my interview they added my daughter to join in as I filed for her i485 when my VAWA was approved in January.. thank you all.. I really appreciate you all encouraging words still willing and especially Sandra. She initially gave me the right information and the boost 3+ years ago when I was pregnant depressed and fled home with nothing but 2 suitcase.. I'm now in school hoping to become an immigration attorney to help people like us as there seem to be a lack of compassionate attorneys who blindly Rob us.. but catholic charities and Sandra are but the few who actually show us the love and compassion we need when we are at our lows.. hope one day I can proudly represent clients and form a bond with those who are in a situation like all of us was in. Like I said my situation is different and I'd love to share with those who would want to.. just know it's not a simple journey but one we can overcome

Screenshot_20201022-074038__01.jpg

Congrats on your approval!!! 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

7 hours ago, sheima said:

Aprils of 2019 are still waiting....

1 hour ago, Islanderk said:

Hey good morning everyone.  So I got a notification from my account and it's good news .. my card is being produced and I'm only waiting on an update to my daughter.. it's finished.. all praises to The Most Hight God through CHRIST .. it's finished.. my case is unique and I'd love to share it with others but please don't judge me.. if anyone wants to know let me know . I'm a may 2018 filer and I got my VAWA approved in January.. I originally had a interview in ky in September but it got cancelled and moved to Virginia where I now live.. when they rescheduled my interview they added my daughter to join in as I filed for her i485 when my VAWA was approved in January.. thank you all.. I really appreciate you all encouraging words still willing and especially Sandra. She initially gave me the right information and the boost 3+ years ago when I was pregnant depressed and fled home with nothing but 2 suitcase.. I'm now in school hoping to become an immigration attorney to help people like us as there seem to be a lack of compassionate attorneys who blindly Rob us.. but catholic charities and Sandra are but the few who actually show us the love and compassion we need when we are at our lows.. hope one day I can proudly represent clients and form a bond with those who are in a situation like all of us was in. Like I said my situation is different and I'd love to share with those who would want to.. just know it's not a simple journey but one we can overcome

So happy for you hon. Congratulations!💐🌼💐🇺🇸🇺🇸 more good news on here!🙏🙏

2 hours ago, Islanderk said:

Good news lifts our spirits. Congratulations 

I'm hopeful I'll hear something soon too. Amen

Timeline
3 hours ago, Islanderk said:

Congrats 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ana FL said:

I think it’s backlog.. I see lots of 2018 still pending here. My case is from May/2019 and nothing yet, still pending.

Congrats on your approval!!! 

I don’t think it’s a backlog, the processing time should be going up if it’s a backlog.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, Salyeen said:

Hey fam , iv sent my Package in the 25 September I haven’t hear anything even no notic ? Any one file that day or after and get notice?? Plz 

and anyone apply without a physical abuse and police report and get passed or approved 

plz I need your answer 😪😪

Up to 8 weeks for a notice is normal, wait till mid-November, should be on its way.

Without physical abuse a detailed psychological report is good enough. But it can't just be a brief summary - gotta be long and detailed like 6+ pages as per Sandra, I believe.

9 hours ago, sheima said:

The most recent approvals I remember seeing are summer 2019, but as Sandra and other members mentioned - there's still a bunch of cases waiting since 2018 for approval. Once it's past 21 months or whatever the higher number they have at the moment you can inquire with congressman (right now that would include cases filed in 2018). 2019 filers just gotta wait a bit longer for now.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Engineering-rocks said:

Up to 8 weeks for a notice is normal, wait till mid-November, should be on its way.

Without physical abuse a detailed psychological report is good enough. But it can't just be a brief summary - gotta be long and detailed like 6+ pages as per Sandra, I believe.

The most recent approvals I remember seeing are summer 2019, but as Sandra and other members mentioned - there's still a bunch of cases waiting since 2018 for approval. Once it's past 21 months or whatever the higher number they have at the moment you can inquire with congressman (right now that would include cases filed in 2018). 2019 filers just gotta wait a bit longer for now.

Absolutely 👍

4 hours ago, Engineering-rocks said:

I wonder if most of the cases filed in 2018 are under background check? Just a thought...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.